• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Go ahead...type me

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I'd say ENFP or ENTP is most likely. But I wouldn't rule out some other typings, and i'm curious to see what you come up with. I just ask that if you do write something, atleast back it up with a reason instead of just saying "i think ur estp. k bye"

I have a few hundred posts. You've probably seen more than a couple. Type me.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I thought ENTP, then ENFP, then ENTP, now ENFP. Satisfied? I think you're ENFP.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The Flak has spoken.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Agreed with INTJMom and Jack Flak. ENFP, you are.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENTP. There are enough ENFPs around here. You're cramping my style.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFP. I say this because it seems like you're need to see the human aspects on things is very strong and it shows in a lot of your posts. You're strong opinions/emotions leak out a lot too, obviously ENTPs are capable of this and do in fact have a need to prod and goad others but it seems like that need for personal connection is stronger in you. I don't sense that strong NTP view from you either and although it might be there it doesn't take precedence in a lot of your posts.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You haven't been around much, but I'll tentatively say you seem ENTJ.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I doubt you are an NF. you are not a people pleaser, and you do not care what other people think of your opinons. Most NFs actively seek people's approval before they do something. and NF are more concerned with humanistic values rather than finding ideas andf applying them to reality. But you have to dicide yourself.

Most NTs has an inner F, but they are more afraid to show it. the best i say is is that you are an NT with a intense F.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I doubt you are an NF. you are not a people pleaser, and you do not care what other people think of your opinons. Most NFs actively seek people's approval before they do something. and NF are more concerned with humanistic values rather than finding ideas andf applying them to reality. But you have to dicide yourself.

Couldn't disagree more. I'm not a people pleaser either and I'm an ENFP. There's a difference between being empathic towards others and going out of one's way to make them like you no matter what (hypocrisy).

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Couldn't disagree more. I'm not a people pleaser either and I'm an ENFP. There's a difference between being empathic towards others and going out of one's way to make them like you no matter what (hypocrisy).
I question your credibility.

You're typed as an "ENFP 8w9w8" which doesn't correlate at all.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
it shows in a lot of your posts. You're strong opinions/emotions leak out a lot too

Show me ONE example where my emotions leaked out a lot.

You're also insinuating that only ENFPs have strong opinions and ENTPs do not. That's a flawed argument on your part.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm sure it's less MBTI type and more being kept in a cage for years and tortured, or whatever it was.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I'll make 54 if I have to keep watch on your nonsense.

Great. The internet police has arrived! You're not a mod so you have no reason to keep watch on anything. Don't try using me as an excuse for your ridiculous post count. You really just have no life. This board is all you have. I'm sure your mom is proud.

Take it easy with typing people, all right?

LOL@You. I've been banned for the past month and you're still on that "Im a better typerz than you!" BS. What a fragile little ego you have.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Great. The internet police has arrived! You're not a mod so you have no reason to keep watch on anything. Don't try using me as an excuse for your ridiculous post count. You really just have no life. This board is all you have. I'm sure your mom is proud.
Lol, you know, I think you might actually be ESFJ, considering your heart-wrenching concern for traditional modes of operation, and my mother.

LOL@You. I've been banned for the past month and you're still on that "Im a better typerz than you!" BS. What a fragile little ego you have.
You a better typer all of a sudden? Go type some people, and I'll let you know, I suppose.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hmmm...whichever type lists "defensive" and "combative" as part of their description is the one that I'd sort you under.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It seems to me you know more than enough about MBTI (Or whichever typing system) to be able to find out which is your type by reading ENFP and ENTP's descriptions.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It seems to me you know more than enough about MBTI (Or whichever typing system) to be able to find out which is your type by reading ENFP and ENTP's descriptions.
You would think so, but the apparent confidence is most likely a front. Repeated knowledge isn't necessarily learned knowledge. And the point bears repeating, if one honestly can't figure out one's own type, one's skill is in question.