• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP or ISFP?

Sarahjanelle

I'm shy, energetic, hyper, unfocused, i hate crowds, i hate public speaking, but i don't get drained from socializing. Love to go out and experience things, but i get nervous initially meeting someone. People tell me either to calm down, or that I'm too calm. Feel free to ask me questions.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Welcome to the forum :bye:

You could be a shy extrovert. Have you looked at cognitive functions? You could look to see whether Ni or Te is higher in your stack. You could try a questionnaire too, I like this one: New Questionnaire To Fill Out!

Are you into enneagram at all? If you know your type it could help narrow things down(and if not, the questionnaire could help).

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Welcome ^_^

When you are enjoying socializing, who burns out first you or the rest of the group youre having fun with?

Sarahjanelle

Welcome to the forum :bye: You could be a shy extrovert. Have you looked at cognitive functions? You could look to see whether Ni or Te is higher in your stack. You could try a questionnaire too, I like this one: New Questionnaire To Fill Out! Are you into enneagram at all? If you know your type it could help narrow things down(and if not, the questionnaire could help).

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've wondered if I'm a shy extrovert, because i feel like one, but I've told I'm really quiet so idk.

I'm 4w3 459, although sometimes i wonder if I'm a 7. I'll xheck out the quiz

Sarahjanelle

Welcome ^_^ When you are enjoying socializing, who burns out first you or the rest of the group youre having fun with?
Welcome ^_^ When you are enjoying socializing, who burns out first you or the rest of the group youre having fun with?

Thanks! I don't know. Sometimes i do because of overstimulation, but I'm not really drained. But i guess me.