User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Fe or Fi?

Default Fe or Fi?

Pretty sure I got inferior feeling or almost inferior anyhow, it's pretty bad : p

I saw this list of questions, so I'm filling this out. Thanks for any help or opinion here!

1. What makes you angry?

Things getting in my way, unfair treatment, personal attacks.

2. What do you like/dislike most about people?

Like: not sure about a favourite here.

Dislike: too easily judging others, getting emotional and taking every small thing personally

3. Do you like animals? Why?

Cats. :p

I dunno why, just always did as a kid too.

4. What do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

Reliability

Things can just be fun with the person.

5. What do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like being myself

If I internalised a negative judgment by someone else about myself, I'd dislike that.

6. Do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Yes, bc it just looks good and all that

7. Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I don't try to do either

8. What activities do you enjoy?

Right now idk because I'm in a bad place atm

9. What makes you feel secure?

I don't think I ever paid attention to feeling secure. Physically it's easy to sort out. Emotionally when someone was very attentive. I figured out attentiveness isn't enough though. Real warmth is also needed. Not just faking it

10. Do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

Atm no

I liked to just have fun with people before and then attach meaning to that if I could, previously.

11. What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

Atm just work bc it's not bullshit emotions and judgments of people

12. What do you spend the most time thinking about?

Whatever my main focus is. Now just work I guess

Previously it was people and relationships.

And before that just whatever I worked hard for, coming back to this again.

13. How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I was recently told that I now sound monosyllabic, disengaged, distant. I do remember myself as being more playful, I can still have some moments of that. But like I said, bad place right now. I just like to not change though, I'd like to just be the usual, that is, ready to engage with the world and keep a positive worldview I guess.

As a child: sober realist lol and had bad tantrums sometimes, first trait of myself I learned from others was "forceful", then later "logical".

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Sounds more Fi to me, as Fi users tend to be a lot more confident in themselves, and who they are.
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle
    Likes Meowcat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    Sounds more Fi to me, as Fi users tend to be a lot more confident in themselves, and who they are.
    Thanks a lot for your answer. Does it seem like inferior Fi or more tertiary? Is inferior Fi confident too like that?

edit: I guess I'm confident in what my tendencies are. I'm less confident in what I actually feel. That's one reason why I've been considering inferior feeling

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Meowcat View Post
    Thanks a lot for your answer. Does it seem like inferior Fi or more tertiary? Is inferior Fi confident too like that?

edit: I guess I'm confident in what my tendencies are. I'm less confident in what I actually feel. That's one reason why I've been considering inferior feeling
    Im not good enough at the theory to say. Sorry.
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle

You sound like a thinker type. Not sure on the Fe/Fi - whatever it is I would guess maybe 'inferior' I don't see much of it glinting through at all, based on the info you shared. I get an ISTP/INTP vibe - which is inferior Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribelle View Post
    You sound like a thinker type. Not sure on the Fe/Fi - whatever it is I would guess maybe 'inferior' I don't see much of it glinting through at all, based on the info you shared. I get an ISTP/INTP vibe - which is inferior Fe.
    Thanks for the input. Any chance you can say more on this vibe? It's alright if not

Does anyone have good questions about Fe/Fi that I could answer? Thanks a lot.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

To whom are you loyal?

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

Pansexual

Non Binary/Gender Fluid
    Polyamorous

Bard/Rogue
    Chaotic Neutral
    Slytherin

4w3 7w6 8w9
    ESFP
    Sanguine/Full of Goo...Vision Goo.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

Likes ???, Meowcat liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I have always wondered if some of my issues are a result of either very strong, or maybe unhealthy Fi.

By which I mean, he decides what other's intent it. You can tell him, under oath, that something you said was not meant as a personal attack and he will refuse to believe you.

If you says something he deems "negative' and you provide him with an ironclad presentation to back up exactly why what you said was merely an observation, no judgement of postive or negative, he will refuse to believe it.
    He FEELS this is the way it is and not even God himself will convince himself otherwise.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

Hey, sorry for the delay in response.

@The Cat hmm if by loyalty we mean not changing in attitude... that's pretty easy for me actually. Like, if I do care about someone then I do take that seriously. I'm also like this about important goals, i.e. my attitude/belief/direction does not change about them easily. So whom am I loyal to, really it could be anyone or anything I invest myself into. Sorry, if this doesn't answer, let me know what you were looking for. Or if this shows Fi/Fe.

But I don't think I'm loyal in the sense that I completely submit myself... I don't. I do need it to be working for me too if that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuurei View Post
    I have always wondered if some of my issues are a result of either very strong, or maybe unhealthy Fi.

By which I mean, he decides what other's intent it. You can tell him, under oath, that something you said was not meant as a personal attack and he will refuse to believe you.

If you says something he deems "negative' and you provide him with an ironclad presentation to back up exactly why what you said was merely an observation, no judgement of postive or negative, he will refuse to believe it.
    He FEELS this is the way it is and not even God himself will convince himself otherwise.
    Ha ha ha, god. I have this problem a lot with some people. I feel for ya, lol.