• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP or ENTJ?

Pinagrzn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8W7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi guys I always got either ENTP or ENTJ on tests and I feel like I can relate to both equally. I always identify as ENTP though because I get ENTP more often. I always thought and see myself as an ENTP but lately I'm not so sure. I'm really confused which one of the type is really mine. Please help a girl out

1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm very stubborn, hot headed and demanding. I'm not as laid back as entps mostly are. I'm very bossy and impatient. I love being in a leadership position because I'm very competitive and I yearn for power. However I'm not that much of a detailed planner and I can be spontaneous. I'm very ambitious and I know what I want. I also have ADHD which makes the result confusing for me whether it's just my ADHD or my type

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Success and wealth. I want to be rich af and successful in my career. I want to be financially independent and happy. With success and wealth comes power and I need it to not seem weak. My greatest fear is being seen as weak or vulnerable

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I got a scholarship to a university and it made me feel good about myself because I felt intelligent and I can show off to people (oops) so they can see that I'm smart

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Being emotional. I see showing emotions as a sign of weakness. Especially crying. God forbid anyone sees me cry.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions?

i make decisions right on the spot. I know what I want for myself and my future and I don't make hesitations

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Depends. If I really like the topic, I want to be handson on everything. I like to be the leader in every aspect and I absolutely hate being managed or being told what to do. I want to be in control at all times. But if I don't like the topic I don't care about it

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Going to an amusement park. I absolutely love roller coasters and thrilling rides. Other than that is probably when I get high with my friends (I have addiction issues)

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

Theorizing. I have to understand something first and then it comes naturally to me

9) How organized do you to think of yourself?
lmao I have adhd. I'm not. At all.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I understand it first and whether it makes sense

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

The latter definitely

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I speak before I think. I prefer one on one.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Think before I leap. Action does speak more than words

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I will lie and tell them I'm busy lmao

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I get really depressed and irritable. Get sudden of emotional outbursts

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I don't like people who are... dumb. They annoy me.. a lot. Slow people who can't think quickly. Also, I don't like fake people. People who pretends they're nice when they're talking shit in secret

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

controversial topics. Books. The future

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

Romantic relationships

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

My friends think I'm tough and strong. I've been through a lot and they know that. I'm intelligent (I'm basically their google search), I'm hot headed and impulsive. My friends would never say that I'm a romantic or sweet and kind

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Go to a cafe and read a book, after that I'll go to a bookstore and buy books

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read more ENTJ from you as well.

Pinagrzn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8W7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I haven't took those tests, can you tell me which tests to take? My enneagram is 8