• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I really confused to my enneagram now ._. , anyone can guess my enneagram type now ?

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello there , i'm new here.
And i really confused about my enneagram type
. I have been tested many enneagram sites. i often get result as 469 tritype. But , i feel like i'm too reactive and too expressive to be 469 here tbh.
I quickly feel angry like showing my anger then cry but i don't like get into conflict tbh. In real life , i rarely get conflict too much to my friends.
Enneagram 9 types are relate to me like dislike conflict and easy going too. But , i'm too rushed and impulsive for enneagram 9. I'm not calm too. But , I don't like control people unlike people who has enneagram 8.

Many peoples say especially my parents , my feelings are too intense and i ever got into drama & cry at public. And , many peoples say " You're too sensitive. " , And , i have really intense feelings & impulsive. It makes me want to withdraw from outside. I'm overreacting easily than most people....

I really trust someone easily , but if he/she breaks my trust , i won't trust them again. It's like " i have conflicted to myself and it makes me stress*

i really want to boyfriend or partner. But , sometimes. I just want to alone. And , it makes me want to build long term relationship than just playing it.
I really loyal to someone i close with. like , i make their trusts into myself. It makes me clingy a lot. I have a few friend but I really close to them than most people here.

I'm loner wolf , it's like i don't mind if i go alone. And , especially. I don't like too much into group chats. I always prefer direct message than group chats.
Being at groups are tiring and it makes me want to go home.

And , it's too long to write hahaha. But , i hope your answers can solve my problem now.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

b) Shame

c) Fear

d) Love/passion

e) Conflict

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

1a. I'm 20 years old and I'm from Indonesia tbh. I don't have any impairment to affect me tbh
1b. Between Enneagram 469 or 468. I dunno , I really confused lmao.
2. Why , people can't hold their inner value and they can't be themselves ?
3. Most relate : angry
Least relate : pride
4a. I really want person who more productive than me. And , being social. But , he can respect my spaces and my values. And , he shouldn't possessive unlike me. Accept me as I am.
4b. People says , i'm creative , emotional , sensitive , unique , accepting , loyal , original , and direct.
4c. People who disrespect to my personal space , my self , disloyal , manipulative , like to flirt to other women , harsh to me , insensitive , cold , close minded , and control myself.
5. Honest , Bold , Warm , and Upbeat. I lost their vibes since I was into teenager.
6. a. Anger : We argue each other. We hypocrite to ourselves. And , I really angry but with crying. After , I feel angry. I'll avoid him temporary.
b. Shame : he does something break my trust like cheating. So , I can't trust him fully unlike past.
c. Fear : I really feel fear. When , he doesn't accept me as I am. Like , I should like he wants. And , I feel misunderstood everytime. Since , i'm too much show intense feelings.
d. Love/Passion : You and me , it is our world. The world is ours. So , let express our affections. Let love burn like fire.
e. Conflict : I tend to intense to my feelings , it makes me want to withdraw from outside. And , it makes him to break up from me.
7. I'm loner bro , so no one notices me
8a. I like study at desk in my bedroom. And , I feel like study with quiet environments are good and it makes me concentrate more. I don't think , I'll change it. But , study in private ways are suited with me. I can't study at groups.
8b. Maybe , I'll be an architect. But , if I don't. I'll be a architecture teacher at college or make a draw commission.
9. Their personal lifes and their interest tbh. I ask them to specific things.
10. I feel , humanity now are fucked up. Human are stupid sometimes. biggest humanity problems are war. War can't solve everything. It just adds the suffer.
11. My hobbies are listening music , drawing , playing piano , singing , and swimming.
My interests are Music ( especially , Oasis and Gallagher brothers solo. ) , Anime , Food , Pets , and Art.
13. I rarely hang out with my mates. But , I usually hang out with my mates. To buy food and shopping. I really hang out with 1 person only. It makes me less avoided by her. And , it adds intimate too.
14. Action tbh
15. A , I prefer can't tastes everything. So , I can eat Samyang too without feel spicy :D
16. I hope , they avoid my weirdness and sensitivity. Accept me I am.
Person who breaks my trust.
17. I feel , i'm too obsessed to something specific like Oasis or my partner hahaha. I tend merge to my own interests.
18. I don't clean other rooms except bedroom. But , i'm pretty tidy to my cloth. And , I really prepared to my own body.
I'm impulsive. I really chaotic.
19. I think , I use my comfort standard to myself. my comfort standard likes bedroom is tidy , my clothes are clean , I use sunblock and sunscreen to avoid skin cancer. I'm pretty tidy to my body.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think you're an enneagram 8, honestly, but neither you seem e9. I'd like to say sexual 4 as a core, but it's common for e4 to push themselves into mistyping as such, maybe when they're not at their best.
So yeah, 46x. sx/? is the first guess, leaving room to change the instinctual variant in the future. Your answers were pretty generic except for e4.
Other than that, I'd also not rule off ISFP, for MBTI.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think you're an enneagram 8, honestly, but neither you seem e9. I'd like to say sexual 4 as a core, but it's common for e4 to push themselves into mistyping as such.
So yeah, 46x. sx/? is the first guess, leaving room to change the instinctual variant in the future. Your answers were pretty generic except for e4.
Other than that, I'd also not rule off ISFP, for MBTI.

To be honest. I still enneagram 9 too ._. , but second instinctual variant after SX. I have strong SP than SO.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
To be honest. I still enneagram 9 too ._. , but second instinctual variant after SX. I have strong SP than SO.

I'm really sorry, but I didn't understand this sentence...

However, I think your e6 is counterphobic, just like mine.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm really sorry, but I didn't understand this sentence...

However, I think your e6 is counterphobic, just like mine.

What is counterphobic ? And , I'm new of that tbh....

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What is counterphobic ? And , I'm new of that tbh....

Enneagram sixes have two different approaches to life: either to live in fear, retreat, and look for alliances/safety/etcetera (phobic), or ignore said fears and face them, even appearing like rebels or rascals at times (counterphobic). The second one is supposed to be more common among young people.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enneagram sixes have two different approaches to life: either to live in fear, retreat, and look for alliances/safety/etcetera (phobic), or ignore said fears and face them, even appearing like rebels or rascals at times (counterphobic). The second one is supposed to be more common among young people.

Ah , I see. Thanks for your informations 👍👍.
But , I still can't decide between Enneagram 9w1 or 9w8 tbh.....

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ah , I see. Thanks for your informations 👍👍.
But , I still can't decide between Enneagram 9w1 or 9w8 tbh.....

Absolutely no signs of e1 in that questionnaire.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can definitely see sx/sp. That can make a person seem/ feel like a 4. I definitely think 4 is in your tritype, but your core could be 9. Do you tend to identify with others and relate to them, or do you tend to emphasize what makes you different from others?

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can definitely see sx/sp. That can make a person seem/ feel like a 4. I definitely think 4 is in your tritype, but your core could be 9. Do you tend to identify with others and relate to them, or do you tend to emphasize what makes you different from others?

I tend to emphasize tbh

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That would be more 4 than 9.

Do you tend to be more cooperative or competitive? How do you react to disappointments?

I'm secretly competitive tbh ,
About disappointment. I really , feel it so much. It's like rejection from outside.

Drunkstein

Enneagram
Hello there , i'm new here.
And i really confused about my enneagram type

The enneagram is a bit trickier to find compared to other systems because it is not so obvious, it is basicallya fixation you're stuck in and drives your motives but it does that subconsciously. So for instance a person may work as a police officer because he/she have an unconscious need to be perfect, please the parents or whatever (ennea 1) or they may do it out of fear of criminals out there, so they get into police to get some control out of these criminals (ennea 6). One is doing out of anger, to change reality into perfection. The other is doing out of fear, to protect oneself or others from reality. This was just an example of 2 types. So basically if you find what is the underlying motivation as to why you do most things, you'll find your type.