• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram type, instinctual variant with the new questionnaire

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) Context:
I'm 24, Ukrainian American and have schizoaffective bipolar, I'm considering 4w3, 5w4, or 7w8. I'm an artist and a techie, and enjoy having fun which is what brings me to think I'm a 7, I'd like to know if a tritype of 458 or 478 make sense.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
To get irreligious people thinking on spiritual/religious matters in the way Dostoevsky did and have a family and children.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

i relate to gluttony the most as I have a difficult time quitting addictions and I relate to lust the least as I've made a goal to be abstinent until marriage.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to
im drawn to God fearing people who enjoy theology and apologetics as well as understanding the nonbelievers side of the argument. I think I would've been on friendly terms with Christopher hitchens, HL Mencken, Nietzsche, etc.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
Intellectuals and artists
c) The type of people you are repulsed by

bigots

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
Self control, I wish I had more self control and an ability to fight sin such as smoking, I think with exercise I'll eventually no longer need it and of course with Continuing on building my relationship with Christ.
6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger
rarely feel it, when I do get angry it's when someone is trying to impose their ways on me

b) Shame
I feel shame every time I do something that goes against my convictions

c) Fear

i used to be paranoid that the government was after me for being the king of anarchy

d) Love/passion

i love strongly and feel passionate towards someone with conviction but at times can be cold, it's a chemical reaction

e) Conflict

i enjoy it if it produces creativity and ingenuity otherwise I avoid it; like competition hate conflict

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you've been unable to conquer.
beating out bad eating habits; drugs and alcohol, I view poetry, prose and tech as my favorite past times
the grace that was bestowed upon me on the cross

8) Answer only one of the following:

a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
Cyber security I enjoy tech and seeing how things work and can be tweaked as well as to be able to provide for my future family

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on? Their intelligence and love for people, as well as their charm, I love charming women

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
It's lost and corrupted, people are irrational who are driven by madness masked under civility and law
11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

writing, philosophy, literature, church

13) How do you usually "hang out" with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
Hikes or coffee, I initiate the interaction
14) What is more important, actions or words? Why? Actions, it's one thing to talk about change it's another to have the self discipline to act upon your convictions and make a change

15) Oh dear, you've been cursed by a witch! It's ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

to be poor for the rest of my life, as long as I have good company, books and art I'll do fine although I would wAnt to experience to more luxurious things in life, I wouldn't want to be immortal as life is miserable

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you
avoid/you as a villain,
to not have a family

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

i become obsessed easily and have tunnel vision which can lead to terrible decisions

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I'm pretty impulsive although I enjoy structure
19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings? I view comfort as something that comes from the heart and by living by the motto be grateful that everything necessary comes easy and everything unnecessary is difficult although to survive we need to be doers and have dreams.