• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram questionnaire

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
469 is called "the seeker" because they are trying to look for the answers and figure out their identity.
[MENTION=22257]Tater[/MENTION] is an ISTP 9w8 6w5 4w5 SX/SO

I could buy "triple bonding" for you. 639. You seem to value trying to connect with others... Come off fairly warm but still distant because you are INTP after all. Highlander is an INTJ version of 639. T versions of this often don't come off super warm and fuzzy but on some level, you can tell that still value bonding with others as a way of comfort and familiarity.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on those definitions, both 469 and 369 are possible. However, e4 is a reclusive type, so I'm skeptical in putting it as a main fix.
I do place a great value in bonding, and I think the definition "warm, yet distant" is really accurate. NTs usually are more aloof than me, but it's also true that they are usually either sx or sp. So that's were the word "bonding" becomes confusing. It is in a sx way? Or just social? Or is it defined by the instinct?
But the reason I'm so warm and fuzzy with people is because I think that if I let myself be as distant as I would, I would end up alone. It's being so reactive to the events that I can't explain. But maybe it's a 6 thing, which is the only type I'm sure of.

369 is also supposed to be the most common tritype, so it's not impossible I am one. The problem is that I'm starting to doubt that 9 fix. 9w1 is usually the most common gut type for NPs, so I had initially thought it had to be the one. But I've noticed I'm more reactive and warm than that.

So, could you explain to me how do 9w8 and type 4 show in a Ti-dom such as [MENTION=22257]Tater[/MENTION]? If you don't want to it's fine, of course.

Enneagram has always been confusing to me because it has a lot of variables involved, and I've never found a good way to unify them in a coherent model.

As a Ti dom, he places a significant importance on making sure that the definitions have consistency in a given framework but there's an emphasis on self-expression and individuality... with a noted emotional heaviness.

I would say 469s are fairly social because they are still seeking answers from outside sources (triple doubting tritype).

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think 369 tritype, not 4 instead of 3. You don't have the active individuation going on. And you don't seem that reactive or withdrawn. Guessing so/sp for instinctual stacking.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just to double check the only missing part. Why e9 instead of e8?

Your gut seems more balanced than 1 or 8. You're not overbearingly one way or another... not tightly IT must be this way! like a 1, and not a steamroller where you force it to be what you want and don't let the world affect you. You don't seem put off by being somewhat vulnerable, saying that you do share problems like they aren't a big deal, and you aren't overly concerned with being strong and in control.