• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Official Type this Person Thread

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
We don't really have one of these, as far as I know, and sometimes ya just wanna quickly toss thoughts back and forth without dedicating an entire thread to a single person. So drop your videos here with your guess and questions, and hopefully somebody who isn't talking out of their asshole will provide some valuable input.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm pretty sure this guy is INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx, but I'm not so great at function analysis sometimes. His video about moving to Toronto is funnier, but this one shows his reflective process better.

6:00 - 7:20 gives you everything you need.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm pretty sure this guy is INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx, but I'm not so great at function analysis sometimes. His video about moving to Toronto is funnier, but this one shows his reflective process better.

6:00 - 7:20 gives you everything you need.

Vocal analysis does suggest INFP, yes. Though I don't know your approach to typing so I'm unsure of what that section was meant to portray.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Enneatype 3 is not synonymous with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

That's a bit of an assumption to make that I made that correlation. Drumpf does not have NPD, please stop being an armchair doctor.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
SEE (ESFp) 3w4

Most of those snippets have a Te+Ni vocal quality. It's possible that he's playing up the Te and Ni due to his role, but when he does use Se+Fi in that clip it seems to be in a shadow mode of speaking from the perspective of someone he's not.

So I go with ENTJ.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Most of those snippets have a Te+Ni vocal quality. It's possible that he's playing up the Te and Ni due to his role, but when he does use Se+Fi in that clip it seems to be in a shadow mode of speaking from the perspective of someone he's not.

So I go with ENTJ.

He could be an ENTJ in MBTI, I was really going from more of a socionics perspective with the ESFp typing.

- - - Updated - - -

-10 points for unoriginality

Lol was just telling you the facts.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
He could be an ENTJ in MBTI, I was really going from more of a socionics perspective with the ESFp typing.

I don't acknowledge socionics as having a separate existence from the typing system I use (which is approximately MBTI). I just haven't seen reason to think it's valid as a distinct system.

That's a bit of an assumption to make that I made that correlation. Drumpf does not have NPD, please stop being an armchair doctor.

We come to this forum to be armchair psychologists by attempting to type people. Making assessments of psychological conditions such as NPD is the same sort of thing really.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't acknowledge socionics as having a separate existence from the typing system I use (which is approximately MBTI). I just haven't seen reason to think it's valid as a distinct system.

We come to this forum to be armchair psychologists by attempting to type people. Making assessments of psychological conditions such as NPD is the same sort of thing really.

Well I don't view MBTI or "vocal typing" as a valid system so..
Also no, a psychological condition that can be objectively diagnosed is not the same as typing someone through a psuedoscientific system (which typology is) that is overall a subjective judgement.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Well I don't view MBTI or "vocal typing" as a valid system so..
Also no, a psychological condition that can be objectively diagnosed is not the same as typing someone through a psuedoscientific system (which typology is) that is overall a subjective judgement.

You think that psychological diagnosis is an objective system, whereas Jungian type is not? Perhaps your experiences have suggested that, but mine have not. I've seen far greater evidence for Jungian type than I have for personality disorders as they're currently defined*, although that may simply be due to spending more time with the former system than the latter. I've yet to make a thorough investigation into mental illnesses, though I'd like to do so.

So what I can say is that Jungian type (if I'm using the correct term here) is quite certainly real, and if you investigate the phenomenon with a perceptive enough approach you'll eventually discover the same.

* my hunch is that the the classification of mental illness will require significant updates, for example removing, adding, and reconfiguring the diagnoses currently existing, in order to bring the system in line with the reality of how people are, but without doing the work myself and coming up with something better, I can't make any confident claims about that

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You think that psychological diagnosis is an objective system, whereas Jungian type is not? Perhaps your experiences have suggested that, but mine have not. I've seen far greater evidence for Jungian type than I have for personality disorders as they're currently defined, although that may simply be due to spending more time with the former system than the latter. I've yet to make a thorough investigation into mental illnesses, though I'd like to do so.

So what I can say is that Jungian type (if I'm using the correct term here) is quite certainly real, and if you investigate the phenomenon with a perceptive enough approach you'll eventually discover the same.

No, I don't judge based on my personal experiences - I judge based on objective logic. Jungian type is pseudoscience, whereas medical mental illnesses are actually things that can be diagnosed by a qualified psychologist. To compare the two is illogical and naive.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
No, I don't judge based on my personal experiences - I judge based on objective logic. Jungian type is pseudoscience, whereas medical mental illnesses are actually things that can be diagnosed by a qualified psychologist. To compare the two is illogical and naive.

Or in other words, you judge according to what others say without questioning it, rather than looking into matters for yourself? How would you know if they're right?

--

You can call a psychic hotline and get them to tell you your future, but that doesn't mean what they're doing is valid.

And science does not hold a monopoly on truth. Commonly accepted standards need to be questioned in order to determine their veracity...

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Or in other words, you judge according to what others say without questioning it, rather than looking into matters for yourself? How would you know if they're right?

No I question it and I look at the facts. This forum seems to love its assumptions

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
No I question it and I look at the facts. This forum seems to love its assumptions

Well you haven't looked far enough. I've done the work, and I am able to make an assessment as to the nature of Jungian type. Your investigations just haven't taken you that far. Call it assumption, but what I'm saying is logical.