• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Official Type this Person Thread

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Not exactly, the order is there because of what is priority in the psyche. When a person uses Fi, Fe is happening simultaneously to a lesser degree, it doesn't mean Fe is gonna happen after Te. In fact that last thing you said about Fe after Te is part of John Beebe model, it's not as if mbti has adopted this model as official.

Order doesn't just mean priority, it also manifests in terms of sequential use. Read people's longer forum posts, or observe your own cognition for 10-30 minutes to see what I mean.

Fe does happen after Te in an INFP. When I read my posts, I see Ne used after Se time and time again. I'm not saying this because it agrees with Beebe, actually I disagree with Beebe regarding archetypes, and it is irrelevant to me what the official MBTI model is because I'm interested in how these things manifest in reality, not what person A or B said about it. I can see the sequences, and it seems unlikely that I'm reading something that isn't there.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's stop with the petty fuckery and swinging e-dicks and get back to Peter's original intent.

Let's look at Maestro Jerry. Thoughts? One wouldn't necessarily know it from hearing his music but he seemed like a gentle soul. xSFP?

Starts talking about 6:41 in:

bonus:

"I can't give you an intellectual reason why I write what I write...I just feel it and the music comes in, it just lifts..."

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah, I thought that, how'd you know? But you guessed xSFP why?

Apparent lack of valued Ne. Was a fairly hands-on composer, versus some who relied on many intermediaries such as conductors and orchestrators to communicate their directives and vision to the orchestra. Now I'm talking out of my ass. I think he is most likely a type that values Ni and Se. Spoke of having a hard time intellectualizing his process, that it was something he had to feel, so I went with SFP. xSFP was just a gut guess I made, but xNFJ could be possible, except I would expect them to wax a little more Ni when explaining their process for creating art. I believe he was an ethical (feeling) type, so I ruled out xSTP or xNTJ.

Drunkstein

Enneagram
Apparent lack of valued Ne. Was a fairly hands-on composer, versus some who relied on many intermediaries such as conductors and orchestrators to communicate their directives and vision to the orchestra. Now I'm talking out of my ass. I think he is most likely a type that values Ni and Se. Spoke of having a hard time intellectualizing his process, that it was something he had to feel, so I went with SFP. xSFP was just a gut guess I made, but xNFJ could be possible, except I would expect them to wax a little more Ni when explaining their process for creating art. I believe he was an ethical (feeling) type, so I ruled out xSTP or xNTJ.

I see, I also think he values Ni and Se. I had my doubts about Fe, mostly because he is not so much emotionally expressive with his feelings, although you can see it's there in the speech. At the same time a lot of Te and explaining of the processes he goes through. I'd almost say ENTJ maybe, but I guess that kinda sounds weird talking about a musician. Also have you noticed when he talks about hearing "colors" in his mind? I think he might have that condition of synesthesia.

Perhaps someone else can shine a light on his type, I'm not so sure yet.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m going with ISFP for Jerry. Tentatively.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thoughts on Donald and Kiefer Sutherland?

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type this person...

skimpit

He speaks half in English, half in Korean.

He basically gets typed as every extroverted type. But mostly EXTX. He himself typed as ENTJ, but for some reason I can't agree. Maybe ESTJ, or ESFJ? I see a lot of Si.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
He speaks half in English, half in Korean.

He basically gets typed as every extroverted type. But mostly EXTX. He himself typed as ENTJ, but for some reason I can't agree. Maybe ESTJ, or ESFJ? I see a lot of Si.

I dunno, but visually he kinda looks ESFJ/ENTP to me, and maybe ennea-type 3.

This is my very unscientific analysis.

rvabread22

MBTI Type
INFP
Most of those snippets have a Te+Ni vocal quality. It's possible that he's playing up the Te and Ni due to his role, but when he does use Se+Fi in that clip it seems to be in a shadow mode of speaking from the perspective of someone he's not.

So I go with ENTJ.

Trump is an ESTP.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to this I'm pretty sure Rhett is ENTP and Link is ISFJ, rhett being very idea oriented and witty ironic humor (and picking logic errors apart in fun ways while also trolling Link on purpose every so often) and link and detail oriented and very focused but takes things more personal when he's trolled by Rhett sometimes, even if it's all for fun. Link is also more about Facts than Could Be's. WHich reminds me of my istj friend who's very focused on things, factual, while I'm always more idea focused, and a bit excitable of possibilities. His skepticism tends to bring me back to earth if I get carried away (sometimes a bit annoying though when I'm just trying to entertain it), but my Ne tends to bring his Ne out making him a lot less serious around me, as we joke. Also in another vid Link was talking about how Rhett isn't emotional enough and Link emphasizing the importance of knowing how you feel about things, like he knows. I could say ISTJ but link always seems more reactive emotionally than Rhett who's more ironically reactive and has described himself as a performer to look good, as he said he's enneagram 3. Pretty relateable to me.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
INFP 4 Sp/Sx
I am obsessed with Perfume Genius (even though I don't love all of his music). He is a celebrity that I strongly relate to, even though I am not a fabulous and famous flamboyantly gay man). I have studied his music and watched several interviews with him and have come to the conclusion that his type is INFP 4 Sp/Sx, likely with a 3-wing but with elements of both.

The first interview is a more upbeat one because I want to show that 4s aren't always sullen by nature. However, if you look past this, you can easily see that his messages are still about combating feelings of inferiority/defection, albeit with the hardy quality that self-preservation 4s possess. The other interviews are more melancholy (or emotion/identity saturated) and awkward, which initially had me leaning toward 4w5 (honestly, his wings seems semi-balanced and I'd be interested in input on what others are seeing since my own spectacles seem a little smudged from this vantage point).

***the last video is a decent shortcut to his type for you impatient motherfuckers***