• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Official Type this Person Thread

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well you haven't looked far enough. I've done the work, and I am able to make an assessment as to the nature of Jungian type. Your investigations just haven't taken you that far. Call it assumption, but what I'm saying is logical.

Right, because you're always right and everyone else is always wrong? I can make assumptions as well lol.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Right, because you're always right and everyone else is always wrong? I can make assumptions as well lol.

I make plenty of mistakes, and others get things right too.

In this particular instance though...

Anyway, that's enough of a derail.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Holly Starr:

The way she smiles gives me clear reminders of some people I know, but certain features of the face and voice seem quite ambiguous, so I'm having a hard time making the call.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Or in other words, you judge according to what others say without questioning it, rather than looking into matters for yourself? How would you know if they're right?

--

You can call a psychic hotline and get them to tell you your future, but that doesn't mean what they're doing is valid.

And science does not hold a monopoly on truth. Commonly accepted standards need to be questioned in order to determine their veracity...

You know what else doesn't hold a monopoly on truth?
Ti

Having Te doesn't preclude someone from using critical thinking.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You know what else doesn't hold a monopoly on truth?
Ti

Having Te doesn't preclude someone from using critical thinking.

I didn't say it did, but in this instance the person drew the wrong conclusion.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEMPLATING TYPES, NOT PROCLAIMING TYPES ASSUREDLY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING YOURSELF LOOK "SMARTER"

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you say so, INFP.

Burn!

giphy.gif