First 678

Senior Member Officer Ed Powell's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

Thoughts on Donald and Kiefer Sutherland?

Give me clarity

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Type this person...

There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    Thoughts on Donald and Kiefer Sutherland?

Donald ESFJ, Kiefer INFP
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky “A society should be judged not by how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals.”
    Likes Officer Ed Powell liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

He speaks half in English, half in Korean.

He basically gets typed as every extroverted type. But mostly EXTX. He himself typed as ENTJ, but for some reason I can't agree. Maybe ESTJ, or ESFJ? I see a lot of Si.

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post

He speaks half in English, half in Korean.

He basically gets typed as every extroverted type. But mostly EXTX. He himself typed as ENTJ, but for some reason I can't agree. Maybe ESTJ, or ESFJ? I see a lot of Si.
    I dunno, but visually he kinda looks ESFJ/ENTP to me, and maybe ennea-type 3.

This is my very unscientific analysis.
    Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Most of those snippets have a Te+Ni vocal quality. It's possible that he's playing up the Te and Ni due to his role, but when he does use Se+Fi in that clip it seems to be in a shadow mode of speaking from the perspective of someone he's not.

So I go with ENTJ.
    Trump is an ESTP.
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    946 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

According to this I'm pretty sure Rhett is ENTP and Link is ISFJ, rhett being very idea oriented and witty ironic humor (and picking logic errors apart in fun ways while also trolling Link on purpose every so often) and link and detail oriented and very focused but takes things more personal when he's trolled by Rhett sometimes, even if it's all for fun. Link is also more about Facts than Could Be's. WHich reminds me of my istj friend who's very focused on things, factual, while I'm always more idea focused, and a bit excitable of possibilities. His skepticism tends to bring me back to earth if I get carried away (sometimes a bit annoying though when I'm just trying to entertain it), but my Ne tends to bring his Ne out making him a lot less serious around me, as we joke. Also in another vid Link was talking about how Rhett isn't emotional enough and Link emphasizing the importance of knowing how you feel about things, like he knows. I could say ISTJ but link always seems more reactive emotionally than Rhett who's more ironically reactive and has described himself as a performer to look good, as he said he's enneagram 3. Pretty relateable to me.
    House: Slytherin
    DnD Allignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral
    Tritype: 9w8, 4w3, 6w7 ?? The "referee", The "Aristocrat", The "Buddy" - cute names
    Instinct: Sx/So - Symbolism

Seeker, Researcher, My intrigue is with the nature of the world and the humans in it. As well as myself. I collect info, struggle, fascinate, pick apart, learn grow, evolve, skip from one to another. I hope to one day share this data in a purposeful way that positively influences people/the world.

INFP 4 Sp/Sx
    I am obsessed with Perfume Genius (even though I don't love all of his music). He is a celebrity that I strongly relate to, even though I am not a fabulous and famous flamboyantly gay man). I have studied his music and watched several interviews with him and have come to the conclusion that his type is INFP 4 Sp/Sx, likely with a 3-wing but with elements of both.

The first interview is a more upbeat one because I want to show that 4s aren't always sullen by nature. However, if you look past this, you can easily see that his messages are still about combating feelings of inferiority/defection, albeit with the hardy quality that self-preservation 4s possess. The other interviews are more melancholy (or emotion/identity saturated) and awkward, which initially had me leaning toward 4w5 (honestly, his wings seems semi-balanced and I'd be interested in input on what others are seeing since my own spectacles seem a little smudged from this vantage point).

***the last video is a decent shortcut to his type for you impatient motherfuckers***