User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 81

  1. #21
    Member tigergreengrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Well you haven't looked far enough. I've done the work, and I am able to make an assessment as to the nature of Jungian type. Your investigations just haven't taken you that far. Call it assumption, but what I'm saying is logical.
    Right, because you're always right and everyone else is always wrong? I can make assumptions as well lol.

  2. #22
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    Right, because you're always right and everyone else is always wrong? I can make assumptions as well lol.
    I make plenty of mistakes, and others get things right too.

    In this particular instance though...

    Anyway, that's enough of a derail.
    the lone star flies alone

  3. #23
    Member tigergreengrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    45

    Default

    SEI (mbti: ISFJ)


  4. #24
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Holly Starr:





    The way she smiles gives me clear reminders of some people I know, but certain features of the face and voice seem quite ambiguous, so I'm having a hard time making the call.
    the lone star flies alone

  5. #25
    Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    If you say so, INFP.
    It's not a secret.
    Perpetual mood


    "It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."


    Philip Trussell


  6. #26
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    SEI (mbti: ISFJ)

    I think he's an Si+Ne user, but the huskiness of his voice makes it really difficult to determine the vocal signals.

    He kinda reminds me of some (hot-headed) ENFPs.
    the lone star flies alone

  7. #27
    Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Or in other words, you judge according to what others say without questioning it, rather than looking into matters for yourself? How would you know if they're right?

    --

    You can call a psychic hotline and get them to tell you your future, but that doesn't mean what they're doing is valid.

    And science does not hold a monopoly on truth. Commonly accepted standards need to be questioned in order to determine their veracity...
    You know what else doesn't hold a monopoly on truth?
    Ti

    Having Te doesn't preclude someone from using critical thinking.
    Perpetual mood


    "It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."


    Philip Trussell


  8. #28
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    You know what else doesn't hold a monopoly on truth?
    Ti

    Having Te doesn't preclude someone from using critical thinking.
    I didn't say it did, but in this instance the person drew the wrong conclusion.
    the lone star flies alone

  9. #29
    ha-ha-hoo Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    11,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    You know what else doesn't hold a monopoly on truth?
    Ti

    Having Te doesn't preclude someone from using critical thinking.
    no it does. i proved it. its confirmed
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi


    Likes Peter Deadpan, Luminous liked this post

  10. #30
    Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEMPLATING TYPES, NOT PROCLAIMING TYPES ASSUREDLY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING YOURSELF LOOK "SMARTER"
    Perpetual mood


    "It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."


    Philip Trussell

    Likes Luminous, Drunkstein liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO