• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI - Type me!

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm just your PerC dweller, I haven't much entered typologycentral. So yeah, here is your questionnaire:

I could also say Pride, bu technically I don't see this really as a "Sin", I don't see anything wrong with being proud of your achievements.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to - My closed ones, the ones that I can trust, one that will not laugh/shame/humiliate you when bringing up sensitive topics or sharing your opinions, rant's or arguments and also can rely on them when I need them, this include my coaches, my mother, maybe an authority figure whom I see that I can trust.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you - Usually authority figures, especially my coach whom I'm familiar with for many years and we are pretty much close to each other's. There are also girls who used to flirt with me at school, but not sure whether they we're being genuinely drawn to me.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by - The popular guy/kid/girl, I prefer to avoid those at all costs, they are the kind of source of trouble.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

One who can work hard or show talent, I can't emulate it myself because laziness and procrastination usually stands in my way.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger - As I said before, I'm a short tempered person. Used to be worse when I was younger though, used to break expensive equipment due to this, but I learned to somehow control myself, still have anger outbursts to this day, though less frequent.

b) Shame - I fell no shame. (Or I just repress/hide it)

c) Fear - Same as above, though it can trigger anger if it is a situation that will not lead me for consequences, I think It's due to my Counter Phobic 6 nature (You know, enneagram).

d) Love/passion - I don't know, but I can assume that I fell deprived from feeling love/compassion due to the repression of emotions, either it triggers pretty rarely. Though ironically cat's are my weak spot.

e) Conflict - I don't recall having an actual conflict with anyone, unless you can talk about those class mates or the popular kids that I used to deal with whose got the enjoyment of making fun out of me or putting me down. I also used to have that friend in school, whose would get jealous of me because I got better grades than him, and manipulated my other friend to mock me.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
The ability to defend myself. Yeah, there was plenty of times where I was used to be abused as a kid, a nanny when I was very very young (Wouldn't blame it on me, since I was a defenceless child), elementary school teachers who we're flat out yell loud as hell on you and give you pretty cruel and non-reasonable punishments. Then you got my Father who didn't care of my problems, he then inclined into guilt-tripping me when I got more mature, jumping into conclusion that I didn't have much friends was my fault (When it isn't), still stuck with this sense of agony and vengeful tendencies.

8) Answer only one of the following:
[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

Engineering and programming, I though of having mechanical and programming skills would make me powerful, give me strength, able to repair or even develop my own gadgets that will assist me, and I also though that being able to develop your own video games would be awesome.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

What's his personality, If it is a person I'd able to connect with, someone that I'd able to trust. You get the idea.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

The problems that I think are with the human race are the politics, random stupid political agendas.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Playing video games, youtube, going outside with close ones, trips.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

The activities I tend to choose are usually either a walk in the beach (Because I love the sea and beaches), or go out to a restaurant to eat something good, also fun activities like swimming, laser tag, visiting my favorite place or perhaps exploring a new interesting place or activity.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Well, I first of all, I think you need to think, strategize and prepare your actions before initiating them, I like to take my time. Though when you need to do a decision quickly I just choose the one which can be easily changed later.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

I'd choose immortality, because I fear the death. Who knows what awaits you there, either completely nothing or some sort of torment, and who knows what the afterlife could look like probably something eternally boring which doesn't sound good to me. I'm not sure why people choose to suicide, It's a rather stupid choice, I would never do that. I don't see anything good in the rest curses though.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

r/niceguy (You know, from reddit), ugly, weak, SJW... In other words I don't want to be a disappointment.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

I tend to merge more with my interests, though It would be nice to have others, as I don't want to be lonely. Also what obsession? And doing what exactly? don't quite get the question here.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I think I'm more organised, I don't know. I prefer to know things rather than surprises or blindly improvising not knowing where you are getting yourself in, though a good surprise can be a good thing so I wont object to it.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Being free from requirements and responsibilities, having the choice to do things how I please. I'm just making sure no one is bothering me with their problems, as if It's somehow my duty for others to give up my own comfort to solve their problems that I personally don't care about...

Last edited:

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
... Would appreciate some help with my type please? (Bump)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hi, first thing, we dont post here all day or log in every 3 hours, so it does take some time to take a reply. You had lucky I had come now, sometimes I show up days and days later....

Would you mind doing a cognitive function test? I dont recommend the IDR Labs one, I do recommend the typology central one or My Keys 2 Cognition one. I could ask you to answer another questionarie but I prefer seeing the cognitive function stack order instead. My only conclusion here is that you are not ESTJ.

I would like to point that your self-defense power seeking is something related with traumas, I think you want to feel safe because of bad experiences. I would not discard it from being a real personality trait, but that could be only trauma.
The reasons for you not being ESTJ are many. First, ESTJ tends to conform with rules. Being liked by "authority figures" dont mean that you are one of them or that you are ESTJ and ENTJ, it depends on several things. Second, ESTJ wouldnt want to be free from requirements and responsability in any occasion. Third, the impulsive behaviours, they dont seem to come from traumas. There are more reasons but Im getting tired of listing.

About cognitive functions themselves (Te,Fi,Se,Ti, etc...) I dont see much clear through the questionarie. I see some Se there, but Se in a Thinking personality is supposed to be observed in ESTP, ISTP or ENTJ. Could be any of these.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being liked by "authority figures" dont mean that you are one of them or that you are ESTJ and ENTJ, it depends on several things. Second, ESTJ wouldnt want to be free from requirements and responsability in any occasion. Third, the impulsive behaviours, they dont seem to come from traumas. There are more reasons but Im getting tired of listing.

Never said that I like or being most liked by authority figures, when I said "Authority figures" I point out at my coaches, one whom I familiar with for many years (We become close to each other), and another coach whose assigned to me to go out outside (Since my past school friends has left me long ago because we switched to different schools or moved on)

Hi, first thing, we dont post here all day or log in every 3 hours, so it does take some time to take a reply. You had lucky I had come now, sometimes I show up days and days later....

Would you mind doing a cognitive function test? I dont recommend the IDR Labs one, I do recommend the typology central one or My Keys 2 Cognition one. I could ask you to answer another questionarie but I prefer seeing the cognitive function stack order instead. My only conclusion here is that you are not ESTJ.

Well here she goes:

* Typology central test:
UjNnCET.png

Ta8me0I.png

As for for My Keys 2 Cognition, I already took it, not bothered to take it yet again. I perfectly remember that my result there was; Ni - Te - Se - Fi - Ne - Ti - Si - Fe. The type that was assigned to me there was ENTJ and registered that my main use was Te and then Ni. In the cognitive score table, I just remember that Ni is just slightly higher than Te, about by just 0.2 points in terms of score If I remember correctly.

As for another questionnaire, I'll do that later... And made some slight changes/corrections in my original questionnaire.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It took me long but Im back.

In conclusion I am pretty sure that you are xNTJ. I am not quite sure about you being an ENTJ or an INTJ.

Your cognitive function stack shows that you are definitly not ESTP or ISTP. ESTP and ISTP have a preference for Ti while your preference for Te is clear. Also, Ni is higher than Se.

By the results I perceive that your main functions are Te and Ni. Although from your text thats not much visible. I dont have an explanation for why you have procrastination, but I already saw in media lazy INTJs (sometimes mistyped as INTP lol). By your text, you seem like a lazy INTJ (I mean no offense and I am taking your own words) but your function stacks seems towards ENTJ since Se is always higher than Fi. So, I am not sure, and I stick with xNTJ.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
One of your psychological functions is definitely extroverted feeling since pride is a feeling you can get conscious of and you justify it by judging it is not sinful to let it conscious. You may have won some competitions and be proud of it. Another feeling that is certainly extroverted is objection, feeling burdened, feeling of responsible for, please/displease, feeling guilty. If you can get conscious of these feeling I identify you have the extroverted feeling as one of psychological functions.

So You have coaches?. Could you tell us more about yourself?
Are you a sportsman/woman?
I found that ESTP tend to have a innate aptitude in sports. Some may have made a big life decision to leave school for joining sports academy and then join a sports club having a full time job as a professional athlete.
If you are a sportsman, What kind of sports do you do? Are you a professional Athlete?

Extroverted sensation type do play video game as a hobbies. Could you tell us more What kind of video game do you play? I found that ESTP tends to play racing games, first person shooters, sports game like football video game.
You enjoy also going out and a trip. One of my friend that I idenfity as an ESTP, told me that when he wants to go travelling, he did not make any plan before. He decides spontaneously. If you have a camera, you may find photography as a hobby. While you are travelling, you can shoot some picture and post it on instagram.

My best effort based solely reading your posting is An ESTP!!
ESTP will be a good political leader also. I see that You are interested in politics also and you have opinion of nowadays politics. Have you ever consider if you were a politician, what would you do to the situation?
Consider a degree and career in journalism also. ESTP will be able to cope with journalistic career demmands.

If you think you weren't able to defend yourself in the past, you should also consider practicing a martial arts seriously. ESTP is the best type in practicing martial art. With martial arts, they can defend themselves, moreover protect others. Or you can consider joining a military academy.

Another degree you should consider taking is a performing art degree like acting and you should consider having a career in the entertainment industry as an action actor/actresses. Starting your career as a stuntman won't be a bad decision also.
I found that ESTP when in balance with their feeling, will have a spiritual talent also because of the introverted intuition. When balance between thinking and feeling, They will be good at psychology or is deeply interested in a religion. It is interesting to note that you fear death, and you mentioned about after life. You are a religious person. May be that's why you find this forum. You should try getting serious in psychology, like planning to take a degree in psychology in the future or you should study religion. You may find the answers to Questions about afterlife in religious teaching.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Long post

I wasn't a fan of sports, most of those are high graded and trophies for finishing year class grade with good grades. Also, I'm not a female, I'ma straight man. Though, It could be awesome to experience being a female, just for the concept of being beautiful and mixing it with my own power fantasies, kinda a self-image at this point.

Anyway I came here, because I came up with more self-information for you guys to rely on typing me, so I hope I will get accurate typing.

[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] , and perhaps anyone who care to type:

1. I have been described as unfriendly, grumpy, short tempered, acting on my impulses. It is true I'm like that, and it gotten me into lots of trouble. I have been analysed by doctors with Conduct Disorders and Conduct Personality Disorder which seem to affect me like this, but I thought I'd share this point anyway.

2. When learning something hand-on, like performing something like acting or practice training, I always ask/look for instructions on memorizing it and how to time my stuff, I get messed up really easily. I kinda suck at micromanaging, it comes with a lot of effort to me.

3. I get grumpy pretty easily when I called out for being sensitive, wronged out, being made fun of and also being clowned on me.

4. I typically dislike children, because they are loud, obnoxious and don't see them anything as "Cute", but that's the completely opposite with animals.

5. Doesn't matter if It's difficult for me to keep up with socializing, especially when it comes to do this with strangers. But from what I know, socializing is important and fun 'on paper' for me, and going out into fun activity or trip with other people is essentially very relieving and pleasing for me. Although with strangers I'm uncomfortable, but huge bonus points If It's with closed ones.

6. It's difficult to keep schedules for me, because prefer to be open to do what I want, and limiting to schedules, like exercising or going to sleep in time when needed. I don't know, just when it comes to holding up schedules It feels extremely draining and just tend to give up on it, and honestly it can affect my self-esteem.

7. I'm very nostalgic, I'm also being described as one. I tend to reflect on my past a lot, simply just for the sake of memories and nostalgia.

8. When feeling fear or sadness, I tend to hide it away because that may make me seem weak and vulnerable.

9. My coach described me as; Individualistic, empowering, intelligent, tough, more introverted than extroverted. While my father described me as; Thick skinned, schizophrenia, doesn't show sympathy.

10. When feeling very angry, I either; Start punching/throwing stuff out of anger and/or second case I tend to become like a drama-queen.

11. If I we're to choose between home activities or outside activities, lets be fair, my preference would be outdoor activities, that is if I'm motivated and if the activity interests me. For example if I we're to be invited to a football game outside or football stadium to watch football, I would instantaneously refuse, since I generally hate football. Other than that, outdoor activities because exploring and being 'part of the external and social world' is what makes me feel good and happy.

12. Well, as I said before that I'm uncomfortable with schedules since it limits my choice making, I still prefer long-range term stuff to be settled, such as knowing which activity we are going next, what will we do there, so I can get the choice to either refuse it or suggest a different activity. My coach even described me as organised, preferring things to be settled and arranged, rather than someone who is just being spontaneous.

13. I used to go to a drama class. I was completely horrendous at it, I always asked what should I say or do in a detailed and ordered manner and didn't improvise, which was very hard. But I enjoyed it still anyway, because acting, playing a character and socializing was very fun, and not to mention my puberty, you know what I mean.

14. Sometimes happens that I get so lost in my thoughts and my own power fantasy, only to suddenly realize that I didn't pay attention to my awareness and self-consciousness.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Well, I actually changed my mind about typing entirely because of this (long discussion starting in post 13):
Ambiversion

I am not even appearing on type me topics anymore because I have been changing my view rapidly. I am even developing something like a way to determine typing of my own, its experimental.

["Experiment"] What´s your MBTI and cognitive functions preferences?

I am trying to create a new point of view in MBTI and cognitive functions, and, for the improvement of that view that I will share more details in the future it would be better to have an "experiment" or experience. So, the more people answer here, the better.

I ask you to answer honestly one MBTI questionarie that only analyses the 4-letter code (dichotomy) and then, right after, one questionarie that evaluates cognitive function stacking, and post both results.

I recommend truity or 16P test for the 4-letter code:

Personality Tests of Myers & Briggs' 16 Types | Truity

Free Personality Test

| 16Personalities

For the cognitive functions, I recommend either Dario Nardi test or Typology Central:

Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Typology Central Jung Personality Test

It is important that both tests are done in the same day at least!
Then, depending on the cases, I will come with a different description and what type you would be in this new point of view/system (shouldnt differ much from the tests). It wont be a rich text, just an hybrid text mostly.

So, I rather prefer to not say much about the texts (since I would need to relearn to type through them) but by test results. What I can say already by the test you did the other day is that you should not fit perfectly in any of the 16 types description but the why is a little complicated and I would have to quote a text I pretend to post in the future to support it.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
An ENTJ
10. When feeling very angry, I either; Start punching/throwing stuff out of anger and/or second case I tend to become like a drama-queen

Try clicking on this link
YouTube
Do you mean angry like her?
14. Sometimes happens that I get so lost in my thoughts and my own power fantasy, only to suddenly realize that I didn't pay attention to my awareness and self-consciousness.
It signifies thinking and intuition.
6. It's difficult to keep schedules for me, because prefer to be open to do what I want, and limiting to schedules, like exercising or going to sleep in time when needed. I don't know, just when it comes to holding up schedules It feels extremely draining and just tend to give up on it, and honestly it can affect my self-esteem.
The most organized type is arguably ESTJ. They are very good at planning and taking actions. They schedule What to do next, when to do something, what action to be taken now, what plan they make? When you practicing using extrovert sensation-introvert judging, you tend not to be well organized, since the introvert judging functions tend to be spontaneous, impulsive in behavior.
But extroverted sensation-introvert judging tend to have some aptitude in artistic endeavor. For Extroverted sensation dominant-introvert thinking, they have some aptitude in martial arts, and dance. Extroverted sensation dominant-introvert judging, they have some aptitude in dance also and acting to be somebody else that is not themselves. Extroverted sensation-introverted feeling will have some talent in flexibility in their body. Like Jenifer Lawrence, Mystique in X Men. Her body is very flexible at least in the movie. A contortionist in circus is highly likely to be An extroverted sensation-introverted feeling.

Have you tried to play with some circus attractions like throwing with three balls and try to catch them so that they are not falling to the ground? The best performing artist like them is Extroverted sensation-introverted feeling.
ENTJ has the Extroverted sensation-introverted feeling unconscious.
John F Nash was identified as ENTJ. He suffered from paranoid schizophrenia hallucinating about aliens.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try click on this link

YouTube
Do you mean angry like her?

Close enough, but I'm more angry because of the following:
I get grumpy pretty easily when I called out for being sensitive, wronged out, being made fun of and also being clowned on me.
In addition to that, I dislike when someone raise their voice or show their temper on me, the irony though is that I technically exhibit those behavior traits myself, probably projecting out on other for their wrongdoings, also described in my first point:
I have been described as unfriendly, grumpy, short tempered, acting on my impulses. It is true I'm like that, and it gotten me into lots of trouble. I have been analysed by doctors with Conduct Disorders and Conduct Personality Disorder which seem to affect me like this, but I thought I'd share this point anyway.

Plus it seemed like the girl was actually acting than being angry for real. Her anger, looks fake to me, especially that you consider how she ended the video by gently saying "Anyway, goodbye and subscribe!" or something like that (The mic quality is terrible), which you can easily tell she acted and faked out.

Have you tried to play with some circus attractions like throwing with three balls and try to catch them so that they are not falling to the ground? The best performing artist like them is Extroverted sensation-introverted feeling.

Nah, I tried, it didn't work for me.

ENTJ has the Extroverted sensation-introverted feeling unconscious.
John F Nash was identified as ENTJ. He suffered from paranoid schizophrenia hallucinating about aliens.
Because you say that you have visit some doctor, you sound not to be completely psychologically healthy.

I never said that I have schizophrenia myself, neither my doctors said that, only my father pointed it out, and I decided to point that out in a metaphoric way. Though I asked my coach about this, they used to think I have but they came to the conclusion that I actually don't have it.

Also, what you mean about hallucinations? Sleep paralysis or hypnagogia? Yeah, when I fall asleep sometimes there are those moments where I would hear voices coming from inside my head, where my thoughts would translate into auditory sound during falling asleep, but that's all. Had Sleep paralysis about 2 times, which is very rare, but they are completely watered down to what people have actually described. I never seen to have any hallucinations in my mid-daily life.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Nah, I tried, it didn't work for me.

You are identified as an ENTJ. Not An ISTP. You seem not to have an Extroverted feeling.
I never said that I have schizophrenia myself, neither my doctors said that, only my father pointed it out, and I decided to point that out in a metaphoric way.
Ok. I didn't say so also.
No. I was storytelling that the Man John Nash diagnosed with the condition (in the movie a beautiful mind, from a novel written by Sylvia Nassar) has experienced some hallucinations.
But you mentioned you have visited a doctor and the doctor has diagnosed "Conduct Disorders and Conduct Personality Disorder ". You you may be not in a healthy psychological conditions. This could affect your answer.
Sleep paralysis or hypnagogia? Yeah, when I fall asleep sometimes there are those moments where I would hear voices coming from inside my head, where my thoughts would translate into auditory sound during falling asleep, but that's all.
These may be symptoms only. Although I have no comment about the condition, you should not underestimate those.

Does your anger seem to be like these kids?
try clicking on
YouTube
YouTube

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
You're asking a guy if he identifies with a female child pretending to be angry. And this is logical to you?

As long as the same type, I assume they will tend to act and have the same consciousness. I don't see gender as a problem in identification. The problem is whether they have the same the psychic energy.

Jaguar

As long as the same type, I assume they will tend to act and have the same consciousness. I don't see gender as a problem in identification. The problem is whether they have the same the psychic energy.

Make an appointment with a physician to explain the differences between males and females. Good luck.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have clips recorded of me going to the beach with my family. I'm sure think that live-videos are the best source for typing someone, so I might asking here if it's worth on uploading a video of me in the beach? This will include dialog of me talking obviously, but just so you know that I was talking in Russian, and boy my accent is so broken when I rewatched my clips (obviously, I will add subtitles for those who don't speak Russian fluently)

You are identified as an ENTJ. Not An ISTP. You seem not to have an Extroverted feeling.

Though, I'm not disagreeing with you completely regarding this, but that's not my point.

Throwing/catching three balls requires lots of practicing, until it comes in ease for you. And this is not just "What I know" or my personal thought, this is actually true for everyone. My Father, Teachers told me every skill learning is a matter of practice, regardless of what MBTI personality one person have. There was never such thing where you would know how to preform/execute any skills at first time and it would automatically come to you in ease, unless you are God or something close to that. It's just a matter of determination, preference and/or interest in learning/practicing a certain skill to master it.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I have clips recorded of me going to the beach with my family. I'm sure think that live-videos are the best source for typing someone, so I might asking here if it's worth on uploading a video of me in the beach? This will include dialog of me talking obviously, but just so you know that I was talking in Russian, and boy my accent is so broken when I rewatched my clips (obviously, I will add subtitles for those who don't speak Russian fluently)
No problem. You don't have to show us the video.
Though, I'm not disagreeing with you completely regarding this, but that's not my point.
No Problem.
Throwing/catching three balls requires lots of practicing, until it comes in ease for you. And this is not just "What I know" or my personal thought, this is actually true for everyone. My Father, Teachers told me every skill learning is a matter of practice, regardless of what MBTI personality one person have. There was never such thing where you would know how to preform/execute any skills at first time and it would automatically come to you in ease, unless you are God or something close to that. It's just a matter of determination, preference and/or interest in learning/practicing a certain skill to master it.
/QUOTE]
My comment is that: Some tends to have this opinion hold, assuming that when something like practicing skills is undertaken by anybody, the result will be the same for all even though they have never confirmed that it will be the same, for every single person they judge. An unsupported generalization that should be doubted. This seems to assume individuals are also the same, which is the problem that we should answer before accepting as so.

Another issue is that you should ask yourself is that how do you come up with typing yourself as ISTP.

Btw,

If you have the extroverted sensing-introverted feeling psychological functions, as I have identifed yourself as, I have found that some feeling words will make you feel energized. When you feel and use this words, you'll feel energized.
Awesome!, great!, good!. When someone give compliments to you for your merit, it can make you feel flattered. Extroverted sensation -Introverted feeler type tend to feel narcissistic. They like to see themselves in the mirror. Sometimes I think that they tend to have an admiration towards themselves.
And since this feeling function is introverted, which acts spontaneously, expect that you will react spontaneously when those feelings get conscious.
There may still many of feelings that Fi (introverted feeler) can get conscious of, but I haven’t yet found them.
Have you ever got conscious of these feelings?

Another Question for You:

Do you like motivating somebody? e.g, you say: C'mon"you can do it!" with intention of motivating them.?