INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    .., I suck at recalling facts and experiences
    About Memory
    Psychologically, We can't remember something when we actually forget. When we forget something, we just can't remember it. When remembering something, that memory comes back without any on purpose/intentional instructions from the person. The person himself/herself may even be unwilling to remember it anymore.
    In IT, I remember an instructions called "query". It used for recalling data stored in machine by some kind of "Command". Psychological Memory can't be treated the same as machine.
    Because of that, it is advisable to write a Memoir. When the memory comes back, just write it down, since we don't know when, where, the memory eventually comes back.
    You may find the memory written useful in the future.
    One of my intj friends sees me as esfj or esfp another close intj friend doesn't see me as an infp
    My comment is You should inquire how they come up with that. You should check whether they sufficiently knowledgeable about the MBTI and further the cognitive functions. They may know you, but they may also not be sufficiently knowledgeable about the MBTI and cognitive functions. Because of this, they still, may falsely identify you as another type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    458 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I don't see why you're so persistent on the idea of me being an infp. And a psychopathic one at that.

I don't see why you're so persistent on the idea of me being an infp. And a psychopathic one at that.
    Take their comments with a grain of salt.
    Gimme some Rice.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    458 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Take their comments with a grain of salt.
    I honestly thought the idea of a psychopathic mediator to be ironic and entertaining, there are some arguments made that are over generalizations I'm taking everything with a grain of salt 😊