• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type by my writing: INFP, ISFP or something else.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
.., I suck at recalling facts and experiences

About Memory
Psychologically, We can't remember something when we actually forget. When we forget something, we just can't remember it. When remembering something, that memory comes back without any on purpose/intentional instructions from the person. The person himself/herself may even be unwilling to remember it anymore.
In IT, I remember an instructions called "query". It used for recalling data stored in machine by some kind of "Command". Psychological Memory can't be treated the same as machine.
Because of that, it is advisable to write a Memoir. When the memory comes back, just write it down, since we don't know when, where, the memory eventually comes back.
You may find the memory written useful in the future.
One of my intj friends sees me as esfj or esfp another close intj friend doesn't see me as an infp

My comment is You should inquire how they come up with that. You should check whether they sufficiently knowledgeable about the MBTI and further the cognitive functions. They may know you, but they may also not be sufficiently knowledgeable about the MBTI and cognitive functions. Because of this, they still, may falsely identify you as another type.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see why you're so persistent on the idea of me being an infp. And a psychopathic one at that.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Take their comments with a grain of salt.
I honestly thought the idea of a psychopathic mediator to be ironic and entertaining, there are some arguments made that are over generalizations I'm taking everything with a grain of salt 😊