• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Jazz Questionaire

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you would like me specifically to type you with it, please tag me or @ me in the thread posting and I will come to it. I remember how Krayfish's (radicaldoubt now) now heh) took off from making a thread and this is usually the sort of questionnaire I send to people if they ask me to type them. I believe the best way to notice functions and type is scenario based questioning. For best results, please be as descriptive as possible in your processing process. What you take in first, second, third. I have successfully typed others using this questionnaire, or something similar to it. Secondly to find other kinks is imaginative building scenarios, where I see how you form an ideal moreless. Or come to a conclusion of something. How much you value something over something else. But none of that what is your favorite color jazz. XD
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] thank you for making me aware that radicaldoubt/kray was not the same as robo. their posting style is so similar I didn't realize. Woops! Hope neither of you guys feel discredited. </3

SCENARIO 1: Congratulations! You got the job! It is everything you hoped it to be.

Q1: Describe the position, as in job duties, abilities, skill level, etc.

Q2: Why did you even want this job?

Q3: What is your favorite part of that job? Why?

SCENARIO 2: You just faced a dilemma at your job. You've been put on a small committee to try and get a new project underway. For some weird ass reason, everyone thought it'd be cool to make you the team lead. Now if the team sinks or swims it is on you. Oh boy.

Q1: How do you cope with being the leader? Do you enjoy it/dislike it? Why?

Q2: How do you organize the meeting?

SCENARIO 3: So...the project went okay. But one thing backfired like...a LOT. It is getting a lot of bad press. Your boss calls you in. He wants to know whose idea it was. You were the leader, so you know who exactly presented the idea but you also know you didn't filter it and let it go through.

Q1: How do you handle the responsibility? Do you mention just you, just them, or both of you together?

Q2: What made you decide to handle it that way?

Q3: What was most important to you in this scenario?

SCENARIO 4: So, you lost your job anyway because you were the team lead. What a dump! Your friend feels bad for you, so they invite you on a vacation with them and you say hey why not since in this perfect scenario they're paying for everything! What your nice friend didn't tell you is you guys are basically going to some third world country that you don't even know the language of. How do you even ask for a toilet? IN THIS PERFECT SCENARIO THERE IS NO INTERNET OR RECEPTION. YOU ARE OFF THE GRID. THAT MEANS YOU CANNOT GOOGLE ANYTHING. AND YOU DID NOT GOOGLE THE COUNTRY BEFOREHAND. YES YOUR FRIEND IS AN IDIOT. XD

Q1: How do you feel about being in a place completely different culture and language wise to yourself?

Q2: How do you handle the barriers that keep you from interacting, if at all?

Q3: What kind of things do you hope to do there since you are there?

SCENARIO 5: So of course since you came home, you're still jobless. So now you have to deal with the whole oh I can't pay rent issue. Of course you are looking for new employment but it isn't going to come soon enough to pay the landlord at this time. You're facing a good possibility of eviction. Well dang.

Q1: What is your mental response to the looming doom?

Q2: How do you choose to deal with the possibility of being homeless? Why?

Q3: Do you think in this case, security or independence was more valuable to you? Why?

SCENARIO 6: Oh boy! You got a job interview! How thrilling!

Q1: STEP BY STEP describe in order your preparations for the interview, and explain why you find each step to be important.

Q2: What do you try to convince the interviewer about yourself in the interview?

Q3: What do you consider valuable qualities for an employee?

SCENARIO 7: Well as if things couldn't get worse, your partner/spouse decides they're DONEZO with you.

Q1: How do you first process them coming out of the blue telling you that you are done?

Q2: How would you handle the argument? Would you convince them to stay or be so mad you let them go? Explain your process.

Q3: What kind of thoughts about yourself cross your mind?

SCENARIO 8: Carrying on from 7, you discover your babe was DONEZO a while ago, when you realize they'd been cheating on you for about 3 months. 3 MONTHS!

Q1: How do you take the news? How do you react to your former partner now?

Q2: Describe your inner thoughts at this time. Emotions and all rawness included.

Q3: Whose fault is it? Why?

SCENARIO 9: You got a new job finally! Oh thank heavens. It isn't your perfect job but it pays well. You now have to move into your new apartment nearby (since in this perfect scenario you had the savings for that magically from some odd jobs I am sure you were doing terrified you'd be starving to death) and then fix up the office for yourself. Woop!

Q1: Describe your moving process and why you choose to do it that way.

Q2: Describe how you organize your office space, if at all, and why.

Q3: What is most important for your personal spaces? Describe anything important to you.

SCENARIO 10: Well since you are doing somewhat stable again, you are in a new place. You now have to handle similar barriers to moving.

Q1: What are you feeling about going to a new place, farther away from what you know, and away from the people you know? Describe your inner thought process.

Q2: Give step by step processing to how you handle the move. What you do first, second, third, per say getting secure and stable then finding a group to talk to or etc.

Q3: Explain what is most important to you now that you have a fresh start.

Q4: What are you doing different this time?

PART 2: ASSOCIATIONS.
In this part I am going to give you some things to answer that will help possibly fill in any gaps that may come from this questionnaire. Be as open and honest as possible.

1. I am giving you a lemon. Tell me what you think and do with it.

2. You get a roommate from an ad you do not know well. You decide you dislike them. What kind of behaviors or values would cause that for you?

3. You got another roommate from an ad and like them. What kind of behaviors and values cause this for you?

4. Animals or people and why?

5. Why do humans think?

6. You are painting a picture, what is it and why did you choose that?

7. What is your most prominent emotion in your life? Why do you think that is?

8. Describe what you think of fashion.

9. Define friendship

10. Define what it means to be dependent or independent

11. What does it mean to be emotionally erratic?

12. Tell me your best quality. Describe how you use it in life.

13. Tell me your worst quality. Describe how you use it in life.

14. Define a time for conflict, if at all. How do you handle confrontations?

15. What are the requirements for you to be free? To be completely yourself?

16. What is trust? How does one obtain your trust? Who do you trust?

17. Define ten things that scare you, that are not phobias such as spiders. I.E. Dying alone.

18. Define ten things that make you feel fulfilled. I.E. getting a promotion at work.

19. What made you study typology in the first place?

20. What type do you THINK you are and thoroughly explain to me why I should agree with you. Give me the best argument known to mankind, even if you aren't sure of your type.

21. Write me an actual debate argument of any point you so desire, convincing me to side with your argument. Exactly as you would outline it or discuss it with anyone else. Show me your process to convince people.

NOTE: I may still have follow up questions based off your answers. thank you!

Last edited: