User Tag List

12 Last

Default Don't know if I'm an intp or an entp

I've taken several different tests and I usually get intp and sometimes entp. I was known as a class clown in highschool or the funny guy in the group. I love to learn new things and can spend days or even months learning and researching about something until I fully understand it or get bored of it. I can be pretty quiet when I'm around new people sometimes (depending on my mood). I've been described as reserved by people that don't know me very well, but all my friends and siblings say I'm pretty outgoing. My mom says I'm an introvert, because I spend a lot of time in my room lol.
    I guess I like to push people's buttons too. I went to an almost all Hispanic high school and at the time Donald Trump was campaigning for president. I would always pretend to be a trump supporter just to piss everyone off. I'd wear MAGA hats and argue with people. Good times.

I don't really like too much attention and I'm not too big on social media. I like conspiracy theories, documentaries and video games.
    I'll only ever go to a party if I'm going with some good friends. I'll never really go to one alone.

In terms of functions I relate more to Ti Ne than Ne Ti, but Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe.

I'm sort of new to the mbti thing, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

My enneagram is also 7w6.

MBTI
    INFJ

What do you mean by this: "Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe"? Care to explain?

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

well, i am not really saying this is accurate (i would need more info), but it sounds more entp than intp...
    "Every one interprets everything in terms of his own experience. If you say anything which does not touch a precisely similar spot in another man's brain, he either misunderstands you, or doesn't understand you at all."

"Whether you experience heaven or hell, remember that it is your mind which creates them."

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What do you mean by this: "Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe"? Care to explain?
    I meant Fe as my 3rd function is more relatable

Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    well, i am not really saying this is accurate (i would need more info), but it sounds more entp than intp...
    More info like what?

Lavender's Wife β™• βœ¦αƒ¦ robobot14's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    963 sp/so

7w6 is a more common enneagram type among ENTPs than INTPs. Perhaps you are a shy extrovert, being outgoing around friends and all. The pushing buttons thing is stereotypically ENTP and reminds me of tertiary Fe actually. Also, you may have heard that a lot of ENxPs think of themselves as introverts as you can stimulate your Ne without people(like by reading).
    9w1-6w7-3w4/Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries

𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒,
    𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π” π”žπ”°π”±π”©π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°
    β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° ✰✰✰✰
    Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Do a questionnaire, not enough info here.
    But e7 would be typical of ENTPs
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Xntplion121 View Post
    I've taken several different tests and I usually get intp and sometimes entp. I was known as a class clown in highschool or the funny guy in the group. I love to learn new things and can spend days or even months learning and researching about something until I fully understand it or get bored of it. I can be pretty quiet when I'm around new people sometimes (depending on my mood). I've been described as reserved by people that don't know me very well, but all my friends and siblings say I'm pretty outgoing. My mom says I'm an introvert, because I spend a lot of time in my room lol.
    I guess I like to push people's buttons too. I went to an almost all Hispanic high school and at the time Donald Trump was campaigning for president. I would always pretend to be a trump supporter just to piss everyone off. I'd wear MAGA hats and argue with people. Good times.

I don't really like too much attention and I'm not too big on social media. I like conspiracy theories, documentaries and video games.
    I'll only ever go to a party if I'm going with some good friends. I'll never really go to one alone.

In terms of functions I relate more to Ti Ne than Ne Ti, but Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe.

I'm sort of new to the mbti thing, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

My enneagram is also 7w6.
    To me you are ENTP

ENTPs and ENFPs are known out there as introverted extroverteds or ambiverts. Its the third or forth time I post about it, maybe I should make a thread about this... Im going to be short because Im starting to get tired explaining this all the time. Basically, the primary extroverted function Ne can works either socially or alone, so ENFPs and ENTPs can do the "recharge energy" thing alone or socially. In realistic terms ambiverts tends to get tired by either too much socializing or too much time alone, so they are neither introverted nor extroverted.
    Likes Methylene liked this post

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Xntplion121 View Post
    More info like what?
    about your personality of course... the details are a bit sparse for me to feel confident in typing you...
    "Every one interprets everything in terms of his own experience. If you say anything which does not touch a precisely similar spot in another man's brain, he either misunderstands you, or doesn't understand you at all."

"Whether you experience heaven or hell, remember that it is your mind which creates them."

add another vote for entp