• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Don't know if I'm an intp or an entp

Xntplion121

I've taken several different tests and I usually get intp and sometimes entp. I was known as a class clown in highschool or the funny guy in the group. I love to learn new things and can spend days or even months learning and researching about something until I fully understand it or get bored of it. I can be pretty quiet when I'm around new people sometimes (depending on my mood). I've been described as reserved by people that don't know me very well, but all my friends and siblings say I'm pretty outgoing. My mom says I'm an introvert, because I spend a lot of time in my room lol.
I guess I like to push people's buttons too. I went to an almost all Hispanic high school and at the time Donald Trump was campaigning for president. I would always pretend to be a trump supporter just to piss everyone off. I'd wear MAGA hats and argue with people. Good times.

I don't really like too much attention and I'm not too big on social media. I like conspiracy theories, documentaries and video games.
I'll only ever go to a party if I'm going with some good friends. I'll never really go to one alone.

In terms of functions I relate more to Ti Ne than Ne Ti, but Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe.

I'm sort of new to the mbti thing, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

My enneagram is also 7w6.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
What do you mean by this: "Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe"? Care to explain?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well, i am not really saying this is accurate (i would need more info), but it sounds more entp than intp...

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7w6 is a more common enneagram type among ENTPs than INTPs. Perhaps you are a shy extrovert, being outgoing around friends and all. The pushing buttons thing is stereotypically ENTP and reminds me of tertiary Fe actually. Also, you may have heard that a lot of ENxPs think of themselves as introverts as you can stimulate your Ne without people(like by reading).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I've taken several different tests and I usually get intp and sometimes entp. I was known as a class clown in highschool or the funny guy in the group. I love to learn new things and can spend days or even months learning and researching about something until I fully understand it or get bored of it. I can be pretty quiet when I'm around new people sometimes (depending on my mood). I've been described as reserved by people that don't know me very well, but all my friends and siblings say I'm pretty outgoing. My mom says I'm an introvert, because I spend a lot of time in my room lol.
I guess I like to push people's buttons too. I went to an almost all Hispanic high school and at the time Donald Trump was campaigning for president. I would always pretend to be a trump supporter just to piss everyone off. I'd wear MAGA hats and argue with people. Good times.

I don't really like too much attention and I'm not too big on social media. I like conspiracy theories, documentaries and video games.
I'll only ever go to a party if I'm going with some good friends. I'll never really go to one alone.

In terms of functions I relate more to Ti Ne than Ne Ti, but Fe Si is more relatable to me than Si Fe.

I'm sort of new to the mbti thing, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

My enneagram is also 7w6.

To me you are ENTP

ENTPs and ENFPs are known out there as introverted extroverteds or ambiverts. Its the third or forth time I post about it, maybe I should make a thread about this... Im going to be short because Im starting to get tired explaining this all the time. Basically, the primary extroverted function Ne can works either socially or alone, so ENFPs and ENTPs can do the "recharge energy" thing alone or socially. In realistic terms ambiverts tends to get tired by either too much socializing or too much time alone, so they are neither introverted nor extroverted.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I meant Fe as my 3rd function is more relatable

Yeah, but what does it mean to have a function in the third position?

That's a very nuanced way to look at it. The tertiary can be undeveloped and the inferior can be well developed, so the difference comes down to the role it plays in the psyche, and even I don't understand typology well enough to make such a call.