• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please!

UltimateCloy

Hello! I'll just answer the questionnaire since I can get go on tangents if I don't have questions to stir me in the correct direction ^^;;

• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
I turned 18 in November. I am female and born and raised in Nevada. I love animals and wish to own a personal zoo one day! For now I have three beautiful kitties. I mostly go on the internet on my free time and occasionally play video games. I used to read but I've been slacking on it a bit. I do that a lot.

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
When I was about twelve I was diagnosed with chronic depression. It runs in both sides of the family. I also have an anxiety disorder that is also genetic. My mother has HPD and my father has ASPD.

• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
My father was pretty abusive. More emotionally than physically with me but he did harm my mom. He left us when I was young and I didn't really mind. My mom was everything to me. She was a goddess in my eyes. Pagan, secular, and believed everyone should have equality I thought she could no wrong. Later on it all shattered as I realized how utterly selfish and self-centered she actually was. It broke my heart. My father came back around middle school. Just like before he was just as abusive and awful. I thought my mom would step in and intervene but and instead she let him abuse me in most awful ways. Luckily, my father is gone but I never had a good relationship with my mom after that. I was raised Pagan but became Atheist shortly after. I lived a pretty hectic, chaotic life as my mom never disciplined me well. She kinda just let me live my own life. Which was good as I know who I am but I wish I learned life skills at the same time.

• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I work at Pizza Hut. I dislike how mundane it is. I take phone calls, prep the dough, and sometimes make pizza. I would prefer to do something I enjoy but as a first job I can't complain too much. All my managers have been nothing but kind and sweet to me, I get lax hours, and I get to sleep in! But the best part is zoning out as I place the dough on the disks. There I can think of anything! My stories, my past, my potential future, or what type I am. My managers also let me listen to music so that's a nice bonus.

• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
I live in a two bedroom condo with three other people and four cats. I would LOVE to have an entire weekend to myself. I would feel fantastic! Refreshed! It's seriously a dream. I think if it was a whole week I would probably start to feel a little lonely. But just a weekend? I don't think I would miss my family for a second (I do love them though, don't get me wrong!}

• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
I prefer indoor activities for sure. I did swim during High School and it felt nice but I definitely prefer more relaxed activities. The only outdoor activity I enjoy is my nightly walks I take with my headphones. There I can imagine story ideas while I listen to my music. Sometimes I'll act out character scenarios during musical songs!

• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
I can be so curious I get nosy. If I hear a fight outside my house I might peak to see what's going on. I'm also curious about the universe, how we became sentient, and if our existence means anything or not. This is why I enjoy philosophy. Sometimes it gets over my head but for the most part I get so sucked into different ideologies and how people view human existence. I have so many ideas which is why it's a shame I can never execute anything about them. I mostly have story ideas but the moment I try to write them it's like trying to explain a dream to a friend after I wake up. It gets all jumbled and I feel as if I can't find the right words or the right I don't know. I just can't explain it. Sometimes I'll try to get into journaling and I'll do good for a few weeks but then stop all together.

• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I'm iffy about leadership positions. Thinking about doing it makes me so anxious I feel like throwing up but when someone pushes me and forces me to do it I can be a loud spoken person who can get things done. But I have to be puuuusssshhhheed. I would rather work in the shadows, writing the scripts, or just petting my cat while everyone else does the work (I can be lazy).

• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
I'm as coordinated as a blind goose with no legs. I'll trip over air, I'll trip over you, I'll trip over my life. Don't give me things to hold, I will drop them. Bless phone cases as I've dropped my phone more times than I can actually count. So no, coordination is absolutely no go for me. Working on my hands? Well I do like knitting and typing! But that's about it with hand stuff.

• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
Here's my problem with art. I like to draw, I really do but it's just. . . it takes waaay too much time and the details you have to put in makes me want to die. I love simplistic art as I don't have to do all those nasty shading, and wrinkles in the clothing, and the curls in the hair. Nope. Nada. I gave up on all of it. Then writing. See, I love writing so much so I'll actually force myself to put more details in my writing. But I am indeed an underwriter. Details are the absolute death of me. My mortal enemy! But I do appreciate art! I love a lot of amateur song writers on YouTube and I like the anime aesthetic. I also love anything animal or nature related as long as it's not too boring. If your art looks like my Grandma's desktop photo I won't appreciate it too much. I love nature in more abstract means. That's why I love nature in a cubism/surrealism/post-impressionism art style. Kind of overrated but Starry Night is a perfect example.

• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
Our whole life is just a memory. A scrapbook filled with fuzzy photos and distorted audio. The past is something almost. . . beautiful. Sometimes I wonder if it ever existed. Obviously it does but I do go down those rabbit holes when asked these questions. The present is photos waiting to be placed in the endless scrapbook of ideas. Photos made but not glued in just yet. We sometimes don't appreciated those photos just yet. But then the future. Those are photos we dream about placing in the scrapbook. What would be the next page? What photos will I glue in next? There's a lot of tear stained photos in my own scrapbook but I have hope for newer ones.

• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
I follow the golden rule a lot. I always ask myself, "how would I feel if someone rejected me when I needed help?" And so I'll help them because it's the morally right thing to do. Not only that but sometimes I like seeing people happier. It makes me feel more at ease when family, friends, and co-workers are content.

• Do you need logical consistency in your life?
Uhm. . . I guess? I do get in arguments a lot and I will ask for consistency in other people's arguments.

• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
Not much. I can be very unproductive actually. It be bad. . .

• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
I'm such a control freak you have no idea. I'll yell at my nephew for not playing the board game correctly, I need to be right in arguments, I have such a hard time compromising, and I have a very harsh attitude. . . with my family and friends. See strangers and acquaintances think I'm relaxed and chill but my family knows how wrong that is. I only hide my controlling nature in public. Once you get to know me you'll see how bad it can get.

• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
Knitting as I love homemade gifts for friends and family. It's also very relaxing. Video games as I love the escapism. I usually play Sims, RDR, and more story-centric games. I can get very bored at platforms or shoot em ups. Writing when I stop being a lazy butt. I'm currently writing a novel and have like twenty story ideas in my back pocket. I love the idea of creating a whole universe and telling a story with themes and meaning!

• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
Every time I take the test at school for learning style I get visual so I'll go with that? To be honest I don't really know much about it. I prefer classes involving memorization and creativity. I might have a really bad short term memory but once something is in long term I'll remember it for years. And anything creative tickles me the right way. I don't know why.

• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
I'll plan something out sure. . . but then never follow it. I usually break up projects into manageable tasks. . . but end up doing it all the night before. So yeah, I wing them all in the end.

• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
I want to be a Psychiatrist! I love Psychology, it makes a lot of money (I'm sick of being poor), and I can help others. It all seems like a win-win to me! Personally I want to be a writer. I love writing, what can I say? But that's only if I get my butt moving and write!

• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
I'm afraid I'm secretly a toxic person and people are only telling me I'm a good person because they're walking on egg shells with me. Maybe this stems from how toxic my parents are. I don't want to become them. As for things that make me uncomfortable it's multiple things. First the silliest one, bathroom humor. Oh my God, I hate it so much. It makes me reconsider if I should ever have children. Second are highly religious people. How they talk, how they bring everything back to their God, everything. When your whole personality is how much you love God it makes me very, very uncomfortable. I'm also insanely uncomfortable with insensitive and unemotional people. They feel like robots and makes me feel almost sick. They think only logic is what matters despite the fact people with emotional intelligence are more likely to move humanity in a better direction. I hate anyone who put themselves before others all the time. I do believe in loving yourself and doing what is right for you but taking it too far makes me want to throw something at you. People can balance caring for themselves and others. Balance is ultimately key.

• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
When my life is on track for once, I succeeded in a goal I created for myself, or I find peace and love within myself. I can be very fun, quirky, and obnoxiously loud when I'm having a good time with close family and friends. I love joking around and just laughing with others!

• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
I cry a lot. I know that sounds pathetic but I do. I'll be doing my nightly walk and suddenly I'm on the ground, tears running down my cheek wondering why I'm even alive. Do people even like me? Am I actually a good person? And oh God I'm going to die and leave everyone behind one day! And then I remember the time my bird died and I start crying about that and I have to run home because I'm crying in the middle of the night, on the sidewalk.

• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
I daydream all the time. That's all I ever do at work. It's to the point where my manager is yelling my name and I've been zoning out for a whole ten minutes. I'm almost never aware of my surroundings when this happens. This is why I'll stare at someone on the bus on accident or why I look like I'm upset about something. I'm just not aware.

• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
Well in this what if scenario did I know I was going in the blank, empty room or did I just pop into it out of random? I'm going to go with the former. I would probably start talking out loud. I have a serious problem of talking to myself and I can do it for hours. Full blown conversations where I ask myself questions, answer them, respond to ideas, etc. It's a little weird.

• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
Depends? I've seen myself make up my mind almost instantly (especially with something I'm confident about) but I've also seen myself waver back and forth. Usually if I'm having a hard time with something I'll ask for other people's opinions.

• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
I'm very good at knowing how I feel. If someone made a sexist comment it would make me feel disgusted and angry (and if it's a stranger I'll silently fume because I don't have the confidence to yell at them). If someone yells at me I know that it would make me feel hurt, angry, and unmotivated. I can do really well with knowing other people's emotions but sometimes I have a hard time processing their emotions. If someone starts crying right next to me I'll feel bad, like super bad, but I have no idea what to do! Do I comfort them? Leave them be? I get so confused as to what I should do I almost get annoyed at them. But in the end I will comfort others as I know expressing emotions is important for everyone and I try to be a shoulder to cry on even if I'm secretly not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
I only agree to keep the conversation going with people I'm not close with. I just don't want to get into it with others and I don't have much confidence to debate with other people's opinions. So I'll leave them be. Now, if a stranger asked for my opinion and said they wanted a debate I could see myself telling them how I feel and why. Now with family and friends, I'm an opinionated POS. You say something I slightly disagree with and I can ruin the whole night arguing about it. It's caused a lot of problems with my family as sometimes I don't let things go. Just the other day I was yelling about how my SIL is a hypocrite because she advocates for boys wearing dresses and how it's unfair that girls can wear anything but at the same time won't do anything about it with her own son. Eventually she told me I make her sound dumb because I can be so intimating and harsh with my own opinions.

• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
I don't break rules unless I think they need to be broken. Authority should most definitely be challenged. I hate the saying, "respect your elders" because I don't believe I should respect people just because they are older than me. I respect people's ideas and how they treat others. I love to break social norms and I get mad when people reluctantly follow them. If you don't want to wear a bra don't wear one. Screw those who are "uncomfortable" with natural body parts. If you want to wear a flowery dress as a man go for it! Though sometimes I can be a little pushy with others as I'll try to convince others to be just as authority challenging, social norm breaking as me.

And that's it! If you do give me a type please give me reasons why as I'm debating between a couple right now. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them in like ten hours from now. I'm going to sleep right after I make this post ^^;;

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You come across as an ISFJ for me. I mean you seem to like lovely things, you seem to use Si with the long term memory also, I dont see much Se like you seem to be thinking on your actions and consider things before you leap. Also you describing how you approach others, like you dont wanna harm them and ur scared if ur good enough, well it kinda makes me think ur an aux Fe user, so that makes you pretty much an ISFJ in my eyes. Your part of being a dreamer and the way you described the past/present/future situation made me consider INFP, but most of them are not really control freaks, but i can see that in you too, but i kinda feel like ISFJ more. You seem like a kind soul anyway.

UltimateCloy

To be honest I've been juggling between ISFJ and INFP for a long time. Some think I'm INFP and others believe ISFJ.
Someone once told me my controlling nature comes from my ESTJ subconscious (they believed I was INFP) and had others said it was proof I was actually ISFJ because they can be controlling in nature.
I waver back and forth with those two

I think it comes from whether I'm Fe or Fi. Which I'll admit I don't too much of the difference of. I know every time I attempt to take cognitive functions test Fi is always the highest.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be honest I've been juggling between ISFJ and INFP for a long time. Some think I'm INFP and others believe ISFJ.
Someone once told me my controlling nature comes from my ESTJ subconscious (they believed I was INFP) and had others said it was proof I was actually ISFJ because they can be controlling in nature.
I waver back and forth with those two

I think it comes from whether I'm Fe or Fi. Which I'll admit I don't too much of the difference of. I know every time I attempt to take cognitive functions test Fi is always the highest.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

I know 2 INFPs very well. One is a very close friend and we talked a lot every day, and the other is my buddy for 4 years. So their ESTJ subconscious kinda manifest in a way of leadership, both of them were able to control teams and seem that tough guy no one can mess with. I know that these INFPs are really into whats morally right, and they also help people which can sound like almost Fe, but they have this deeper complex view on things and kinda philosophical? Idk if im even helping now but i'll try. Also my INFP friends always try to convince me that they are super logical and make decisions based on pure facts, but in reality its just their own facts and their own version of truth. Also Fi dominant for me can come across as stubborn, like im trying to convince them about something but no, these friends of mine are unable to change their mind, especially when emotions are involved.

The thing is that both INFP and ISFJ are background (or behind the scenes types), and they are both Informative, Responding and Control. So it kinda makes sense that these two got u confused. The difference is in their temperament, the INFP is more abstract and interest based, focuses on philosophical matters and searching for the ideal things in their lives. ISFJ is more practical i think, more concrete and systematic, which would make sense why you feel like a control freak sometimes? Also as i said, Si is responsible for long-term memory and i kinda noticed these about my mom too who is an ISFJ. She is really bad with Se, never notices anyone who passes by her on the street, doesnt really remember names or faces, but she can tell me stories from 20 years ago.

So yeah, kinda both makes sense but Im still leaning towards ISFJ for you.

UltimateCloy

Also my INFP friends always try to convince me that they are super logical and make decisions based on pure facts, but in reality its just their own facts and their own version of truth. Also Fi dominant for me can come across as stubborn, like im trying to convince them about something but no, these friends of mine are unable to change their mind, especially when emotions are involved.

Okay I do this, annoyingly so. When I said I got into arguments in my original post it's because of this very point. I just couldn't figure out how to explain it! I definitely rationalize my ideas but I don't put logic into them. My ideas and opinions come from whether I believe whether something is good or bad not what is true or false. It's a major flaw I have.

Plus I just couldn't relate to anything about ISFJs in other videos about them. I'm so against tradition where I was getting annoyed with them during the videos. When someone was criticizing an ISFJ I felt nothing. I just shrugged. But when someone was criticizing INFP or even occassionally ISFP my cheeks were actually burning and I was nodding my head the whole time. But I have so many people tell me I'm actually INFJ or ISFP or ISFJ where I'm constantly second guessing myself (hence why I made the post).

Also maybe my controlling antics is because of my anxiety disorder. I do it out of anxiousness than out of actually wanting others to conform. Because I feel as if I'm everything INFP but the controlling nature and nothing about ISFJ except the controlling side.

Maybe if there was more traits I could relate to with ISFJ other than the controlling side I would probably consider it more.

I'm sorry for my replies, I just really want to be sure who I am as a person! If you said I was INFP I probably would still disagree because nothing ever feels right! Maybe I should stop constantly considering what feels right and listen to others. . . but then I'll feel more bad. Ugh, I'm sorry lol I'm all over the place.

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay I do this, annoyingly so. When I said I got into arguments in my original post it's because of this very point. I just couldn't figure out how to explain it! I definitely rationalize my ideas but I don't put logic into them. My ideas and opinions come from whether I believe whether something is good or bad not what is true or false. It's a major flaw I have.

Plus I just couldn't relate to anything about ISFJs in other videos about them. I'm so against tradition where I was getting annoyed with them during the videos. When someone was criticizing an ISFJ I felt nothing. I just shrugged. But when someone was criticizing INFP or even occassionally ISFP my cheeks were actually burning and I was nodding my head the whole time. But I have so many people tell me I'm actually INFJ or ISFP or ISFJ where I'm constantly second guessing myself (hence why I made the post).

Also maybe my controlling antics is because of my anxiety disorder. I do it out of anxiousness than out of actually wanting others to conform. Because I feel as if I'm everything INFP but the controlling nature and nothing about ISFJ except the controlling side.

Maybe if there was more traits I could relate to with ISFJ other than the controlling side I would probably consider it more.

I'm sorry for my replies, I just really want to be sure who I am as a person! If you said I was INFP I probably would still disagree because nothing ever feels right! Maybe I should stop constantly considering what feels right and listen to others. . . but then I'll feel more bad. Ugh, I'm sorry lol I'm all over the place.

Okay, according to this post i kinda see the Fi in you. So the real question is do you prefer Si or Fi?

Also you can study about the types and the 4 sides of the mind on youtube, or even read about them online. Dont worry about it being all over the place, it took me like 3 years to actually figure out my type, but learning about the 4 sides helped me a lot.

ISFJs have: ISFJ ego, ESFP shadow or unconscious, ENTP subconscious and INTJ superego
INFPs have: INFP ego (obviously, duh), ENFJ shadow or unconscious, ESTJ subconscious and ISTP sugerego

So maybe start with thinking about which of these types resonate more with you, for example in my case (im an ISTP and trying to develop my ENFJ subconscious), it totally makes sense that sometimes i like to teach people stuff and share knowledge, also i tend to get into my ESTJ shadow when im not really feeling myself or something went down and i wanna take control because i only believe in myself so that side of me just manifests more than in other times?

Im also gonna recommend you 2 links to check out which helped me decide my type, maybe if u read more about them, its gonna help you find the one that you identify with the most. I think its okay to feel like not everything is true to you 100%, mostly descriptions are based on stereotypes so i really suggest just reading about them more and more until you discover yourself.

So, INFP: S3E16 – Who Are The INFPs? | C.S. Joseph
ISFJ: S3E13 – Who Are The ISFJs? | C.S. Joseph

UltimateCloy

So I watched both of them (he knows a lot about types my goodness) and then watched all 16 types he made! I kinda binged lol!

This actually made feel more INFP. When he said INFPs uses their Ne and Si to be comfortable and that's why they go into lazy ruts I had to pause because my cheeks were burning in embarrassment! I think it's because that's what I'm doing right now. I need the discipline to get myself to do something with my life or I'll just laze around and do absolutely nothing.

The ISFJ video didn't resonate with me. He said ISFJs can't write out their math work but I simply cannot do mental math. He said they believe others deserve punishment because they believe they deserve punishment. I think I laughed out loud because that's so my brother that he might be an ISFJ! He also remembers things twelve years ago that he'll use against me and I'm just agape that he even remembered that.

I watched his other videos about ISFP and INFJ and I related to them a little but not as much as INFP. I think this makes me a little more comfortable saying INFP but I dunno I think I'm gonna ponder about it a little more just in case.

I'm so gonna second guess myself later tonight

Thank you so much for helping me out with this! I seriously appreciate this!

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I watched both of them (he knows a lot about types my goodness) and then watched all 16 types he made! I kinda binged lol!

This actually made feel more INFP. When he said INFPs uses their Ne and Si to be comfortable and that's why they go into lazy ruts I had to pause because my cheeks were burning in embarrassment! I think it's because that's what I'm doing right now. I need the discipline to get myself to do something with my life or I'll just laze around and do absolutely nothing.

The ISFJ video didn't resonate with me. He said ISFJs can't write out their math work but I simply cannot do mental math. He said they believe others deserve punishment because they believe they deserve punishment. I think I laughed out loud because that's so my brother that he might be an ISFJ! He also remembers things twelve years ago that he'll use against me and I'm just agape that he even remembered that.

I watched his other videos about ISFP and INFJ and I related to them a little but not as much as INFP. I think this makes me a little more comfortable saying INFP but I dunno I think I'm gonna ponder about it a little more just in case.

I'm so gonna second guess myself later tonight

Thank you so much for helping me out with this! I seriously appreciate this!

Im glad that i could help typing yourself. I suggest you watch his type comparison videos because that is what helped me the most to decide. Sometimes im thinking about my type a lot as well and when doesnt fit i start to second guess myself but the truth is that it wont fit 100%. I guess you just have to find what u prefer and how to develop your functions so you can be a healthy version of ur type.

Also i had a rough relationship with an INFP male, he was/is feeling and thinking so deeply about things that i just couldnt understand and we always got into an argument about how i dont care about being a "good person" and why i just ditch things and not plan my life ahead 30+ years. He was really scared of getting hurt because he envisioned the moment when we gonna stop talking due to me being not emotional enough so i wont care about our friendship or whatever we had. He just wanted to get over the pain and then move on, but im sure he deeply feels pain on an emotional level so its kinda a thing that i cannot understand with my Ti. He is really all about "im a good man but i always end up with bad people who hurt my feelings and use my kindness because i give endless chances".

Just dont worry about your type too much, go with what resonates the most and try to learn about it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hey, came here to have a second opinion, it never hurts to have one.

The text is soo long, so sorry if I miss the details or get a little cold, it is because I read it as fast as I could (this is my 6th typing topic today, I think, so give me some credits please!).

I think you are INFP. The whole control freak thing should come either because of the anxiety disorder or... Or because it seems that someone hurt you (hurt or abuse your feelings, something like that, I dont want to enter deeply on that) soooo much that you feel that, if you dont have control, someone will appear and will hurt you again. You seem to need to feel safe, and that need comes because somebody hurt you, but the tests will get confused thinking that you want to feel safe because this is seen by then as an SJ trait (they will even describe SJ as being the "guardian" house). So, if you mark everything concerning safety and control as "hell yes I want to be safe, Im going to die if I dont" on the questions, the questionares will usually lead you to the closest SJs house they can find on the 4 letters system (except if they have cognitive functions). The closest SJ type to INFP in the 4 letter system is ISFJ.
EDIT: I was a little bit confusing here, I think, but what I mean is that the tests will confuse your wanting for safety and control as if they were personality native traits of yours, when instead is a product (I think) of bad experiences and I see it as a defensive behavior instead of a personal-native behaviour of yours.

About the Si thing, INFPs have Si as their third function stack. Sometimes you seem Si lacking, but mostly you seem to have a lot of Si, and you have a reasonbly good Si overall, and that fits Si in the third function stack. Since MBTI is not perfect and you have been through a lot, your Si should be overpowered for your own protection.

I could say a lot about what INFP traits I see on you, but since your text is so long I would end up being a lot long too. Also, since you are in doubt, I always reccommend the in-house own test (typology central test, google it if you cant find it here). It combines cognitive functions and the 4 letter code, and that is good for some reasons I could point out later.