• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type!

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey guys, I've been wondering if any of you could guess my type because my friends usually fail to do so, so I'm curious.

- i dislike group settings and parties, 1 person is more than enough for me
- im not awkward im just not interested
- i have few close friends and i save them from sh*t every time (like when they are about to consume a hair on food; exams etc)
- yes, i swear a lot
- peer pressure doesnt effect me
- i had many phases: i was a rapper, a goth, shaved my eyebrows one time and freaked out everyone around me
- i can play the guitar and the piano and sometimes i sing
- im also a makeup artist
- i figured out what i wanna be in life in literally one day and quit my last job immediately
- my last job was in a call center with customers = living hell
- my best friend is an estj who can drain my energy pretty quickly
- me and my infp ex fight a lot about emotional issues
- when i have a problem, advice doesnt help me, action does
- i was the best in all classes i have ever attended to (tho i have never been my teachers favorite)
- i have never done the homework, i just came up with some bullsh*t and once my teacher figured out and called me "brave"
- loud people annoy me
- people annoy me
- its hard for me to commit because then my mind is occupied
- sometimes i watch tv shows for 10 hours straight
- #noregret
- im actually pretty aware of peoples reaction but i feel like i cant give them proper advice because i wouldnt wanna hear one anyway
- it takes me ages to go to the doctor
- when i get rejected or let down i feel like i should never try again to make human contact
- my infj friend texts me daily because he thinks my reaction to everything is hilarious
- i like to teach things to people (whether they want it or not)
- i act before i think, tho i think a lot
- i hate slow things and people although in some things im slow
- i always figure things out in life
- im not really competitive
- i was a huge world of warcraft player and i still love video games

Kinda thats all, thank you for reading and im looking forward to your guesses :D

Local Nomad

Hmm, I guess ISFP. And then for enneagram... maybe a counterphobic 6? 468 tritype? Either way you definitely seem like an sx/sp.

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, I guess ISFP. And then for enneagram... maybe a counterphobic 6? 468 tritype? Either way you definitely seem like an sx/sp.

You almost got it right. The closest anyone could ever guess, plus u nailed my tritype and yes im an sx/sp.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP maybe, just by going through this short list alone.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I immediately went SP just by the username. XD

I lean on ISTP as well. I would've gone ESFP but you don't seem to enjoy an audience. :p

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP maybe, just by going through this short list alone.

I immediately went SP just by the username. XD

I lean on ISTP as well. I would've gone ESFP but you don't seem to enjoy an audience. :p

You are both right, im actually an ISTP and enneagram 5. Probably people type me as a feeler because im a female and ya know, stereotypes. Also some of my friends said INTJ or ESFJ (?????). Im definitely an introvert, even though i didnt have much trouble with performing when i needed to (not to mention that all of my classmates were shitting themselves because of presentations and i calmed them down and explained everything to them).

Ty for ur feedback guys!

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do get an IxTP vibe from you, and going off of your OP, most likely ISTP.

Yeah, I have been thinking about intp too back then, but I dont have too much Ne, im all about Se, for example when someone asks me how a certain dress looks at them, I just simply answer: red (or the color 😂) also im super bad with complimenting people and also accepting them like i appreciate but what do i do with them 😂