• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hi type my new friend

keota

MBTI Type
ESTJ
i don't know him that much YET, but these are things I noticed:
- aware of things around him, like, u know, he wouldnt step on a broken glass accidentally because he would spot it
- introvert
- really awkward around people, I think he would get better if he hang out with extroverts more
but! he's aware of it and sometimes apologizes or explains himself when if he did something strange/rude by accident....................
- good memory (maps, historical events, stories i have told him)
- not too affectionate with other, but again, he's awkward
+ a fun fact: he refuses to hold hands with others because its meaningful for him
- wants to have a dominant gf (with dominant personality)
- it takes him a while to get a joke
- not really expressive
- passionate about his interests (anime!!!, history, geography)
- tries to be helpful
- and tries to not let you down
- kinda focused/interested in other people
- not too secretive
- not fashionable at all, doesnt know what would suit him and doesnt care much about his looks, so he asks others
- doesnt get too deep into topics and doesnt asks THAT much questions as for example ENTPs does
- god, i already feel the loyalty™️ from him

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- aware of things around him, like, u know, he wouldnt step on a broken glass accidentally because he would spot it
This may be Se on a stereotypical level, since Sensors are more in the present and notice things more.
- introvert
Social introverting really isn't type related.
- really awkward around people, I think he would get better if he hang out with extroverts more
but! he's aware of it and sometimes apologizes or explains himself when if he did something strange/rude by accident....................
Doesn't seem type related, but suggests Fe since he recognizes his differences.
- good memory (maps, historical events, stories i have told him)
Suggests Si on a surface level
- not too affectionate with other, but again, he's awkward
Not type related
+ a fun fact: he refuses to hold hands with others because its meaningful for him
Sounds like an Si thing again.
- wants to have a dominant gf (with dominant personality)
Not type related
- it takes him a while to get a joke
Not sure if it is type related.
- not really expressive
Could suggest lower feeling function, or Fi
- passionate about his interests (anime!!!, history, geography)
Surface Fi
- tries to be helpful
Depends how he helps.
- and tries to not let you down
Fe
- kinda focused/interested in other people
Fe
- not too secretive
Not really type related
- not fashionable at all, doesnt know what would suit him and doesnt care much about his looks, so he asks others
Not type related to not be fashionable.
- doesnt get too deep into topics and doesnt asks THAT much questions as for example ENTPs does
So leaning back to sensor
- god, i already feel the loyalty™️ from him
Not type related.

Maybe ISFJ. First impression.