• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Boy, you got me heartless

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Like the Hamilton reference? This core 9 can't make up her mind on her heart fix, so here we go

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

19, Maine/US, nah

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

All the heart fixes. People have suggested all for me. I strive to be helpful, ambitious, and unique so it's pretty hard to decide. Tests say 2 or 4 but I do see a lot of 3 aspects in me.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Purpose? I am but a small speck in the world. I think my purpose is to just follow my passion. Take it and make something out of it. Write a book about it, blog about it, start a business out of it.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Most: Sloth. I procrastinate a lot as either I will lack inspiration, I want to multitask, or I am just tired. I’ll have all these great ideas for some random project but they don’t always come to life. I like to nap and can be a shut in. I take life slow.

Least: Wrath, I am simply easygoing and untemperamental

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

The misfits, people who could never really squeeze themselves into a group. People who are warm but not overbearing, easygoing, and playful/goofy but not obnoxious.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Rather specific but my best friends are usually laid back, flirty, goofy nerdy dudes

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

Obnoxious people, SJWs, temperamental people, judgmental people, your average criminals

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

I guess boldness. For example, I admire people who are brave and I wish I could be braver. Like I'm known to be adventurous when it comes to something eating super spicy, but I'll be less inclined to, say, go climbing because I am clumsy. Just want to expand those horizons.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger: Some things that make me angry are seeing others get hurt, stress, being controlled, and unconstructive criticism. But I am chill, I don’t like expressing anger and I just naturally don’t.

b) Shame: A lot of shame comes out of feeling like an idiot. I like to joke about it, but I am scatterbrained and clumsy and it makes me feel inferior at times. Plus growing up and still now, I felt ashamed because I was labeled all gifted in elementary school and then didn't live up to that label later on in school. Also, I feel ashamed at times by being a plain Jane. It's like, "I'm just an average gal" and I have no need to be some special snowflake, but I like expressing myself and being creative. When someone is more creative then me, I feel inferior. I've rarely been able to squeeze myself into a group since my interests are rather varied. I think it's good I have variety but I like belonging.

c) Fear: My main emotion out of all of these. Fear of failure, fear of conflict, fear of hurting others, fear of losing stuff, fear of dangerous stuff. All the fear.

d) Love/passion: It is nice to be loved, although I realized I am a bit emotionally flat with people. I am not cold or anything, I am funny and friendly with people. It’s just too much mushiness gets awkward and sharing feelings, especially negative ones, makes me feel vulnerable. I show love by sharing food, listening to problems and forgiving easily. I generally enjoy having romantic relationships though, it's like a life long best friend. Plus, I love animals.

e) Conflict: Conflict makes me rather uncomfortable. It disrupts the peace, it hurts others, and I’m empathetic. *rolls away* Banter is fun though.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, etc)?

A big one would be assertiveness. I am not good at asking for help. I don’t like making fusses and I just want to be able to try something by myself before resorting to help. Guess I don’t like feeling incompetent. Also, saying no, I just don’t like disappointing others. Also anxiety but the fears explain that.

8) Answer only one of the following:

a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

Graphic design, but I want to change it ahaha. I thought it would like it because I got to be creative, but it was rather repetitive. I originally was in culinary arts but changed due to financial reasons. and would like to go back. I liked cooking because it combined my love of art and science. It was satisfying and I liked experimenting and making unique and yummy foods. I really liked playing Chopped too since I watch a lot of cooking competitions.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I compare them to myself. Do they have interests/traits in common with me? I don’t want them to be a carbon copy, I like learning interests from them, but I want to be able to relate to them. Also temperament, like whether they are bubbly or soft spoken. I like a balance.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Just a bunch of well-meaning peeps being corrupted. Biggest problems would be rejecting science(global warming) and I guess people being judgmental. It's like we accept different identities but then put an emphasis on groups, like democrats vs republicans and rich vs poor.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Cooking, listening to music of all kinds, travel, gaming, reading about subjects I like(typology, history, science), random artsy stuff like making mood boards and drawing

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

Rare occasion. I prefer to hang out with a couple good friends and they usually initiate the interaction. I enjoy games with friends, whether that be board or video. Friendly competition is fun. If I go out, I like going to a yummy restaurant with them or going window shopping, especially at bookstores. I did that yesterday actually. :D

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Actions, they expose the truth

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

Poor, I guess? I don’t know how poor I’ll be, but yeah. I almost chose immortal because of all the cool scientific and technological advancements I would see. But what happens when we all go extinct or something and I am floating around in space? Taste, I just like food too much. A life without passion would be a meaningless one, and am I just not me without my memories. What happens if I’m just cursed right now and forget family and my duties? Poor isn’t so great, but if I have the basics and can focus on experiences I could make it through.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, etc

I hope to avoid being rude, spiteful, close-minded, judgmental, uncaring, impatient, unoriginal, and overbearing

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

I do merge with others. A lot of times I don’t even try, I just find myself picking up their mannerisms. Also interests. I do become obsessed easily with subjects I like(Typology!) and soak them all up. I have my fangirl moments as well. I feel fine about this, my interests/friends are who I am.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I like planning to a point. Like I was never one to make to do lists, but I’ll make loose plans in my head throughout the day. Will I follow these plans? To a point, not always. It is a baseline for me. I might plan out of excitement too, like planning a trip. I don’t care too much about organization as long I remember where things are. I am more frazzled when other people's plans I am in are cancelled/changed.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Comfort for me is going on a nostalgia trip. Comfort is introverting while binge watching a really good series. Comfort is a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of spicy ramen. Comfort is internal and external peace.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're a tough one. ;)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I am thinking I can definitely see the 9 core.

I personally think 9w1, 2w3, 7w6 Sp/So.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thank you guys. ^_^

Couple of 3s and a 2..how shall I decide?

Maybe I can elaborate more on how I personally think I fit the hearts:

2: I enjoy taking care of others. In romantic relationships for example, I am more of a giver, planning dates and giving gifts. I like sharing food with my friends. I enjoy doing random things to help, such as helping around the house, giving signatures, playing FreeRice :p. I dislike being seen as too needy and, while I do take care of myself, I tend to minimize my needs around other people. Love is nice, but yeah, I often feel more comfortable giving love than receiving love. I am very empathetic, I easily imagine myself in other people's shoes.

3: There's that fear of failure I mentioned, ahahaha. I had a panic attack over that recently and I beat myself up over it. Plus even though I can be a lazy bones, I have my ambitious moments. For example, applying for dozens of scholarships, making videos, and learning languages. I am competitive in areas I am passionate about, even though often times it's just something like a game(like with Chopped, eating spicy stuff, I'm a Scrabble Whiz :p) . I read that they measure themselves by their achievements/creations and I relate to that feeling. I'm pretty emotionally guarded and private too.

4: No one thought I was this but yeah, I test as it a lot. I love beauty and, for a long time, I've been obsessed with uniqueness. I'm attracted to weird and unique things, unless that's my head type talking. I love dressing unique, putting my unique twists on things, just expressing myself. I'm introspective and yearn for a sense of identity-it gives me a sense of purpose. When people are more unique than me, I feel inferior. I have this strange feeling of being different from others and I feel misunderstood a lot. I am a 9 so I usually like positive things, but I do enjoy some sad songs and movies, and it's like..my sadness is me?

Hope that's enough.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you guys. ^_^

Couple of 3s and a 2..how shall I decide?

Maybe I can elaborate more on how I personally think I fit the hearts:

2: I enjoy taking care of others. In romantic relationships for example, I am more of a giver, planning dates and giving gifts. I like sharing food with my friends. I enjoy doing random things to help, such as helping around the house, giving signatures, playing FreeRice :p. I dislike being seen as too needy and, while I do take care of myself, I tend to minimize my needs around other people. Love is nice, but yeah, I often feel more comfortable giving love than receiving love. I am very empathetic, I easily imagine myself in other people's shoes.

3: There's that fear of failure I mentioned, ahahaha. I had a panic attack over that recently and I beat myself up over it. Plus even though I can be a lazy bones, I have my ambitious moments. For example, applying for dozens of scholarships, making videos, and learning languages. I am competitive in areas I am passionate about, even though often times it's just something like a game(like with Chopped, eating spicy stuff, I'm a Scrabble Whiz :p) . I read that they measure themselves by their achievements/creations and I relate to that feeling. I'm pretty emotionally guarded and private too.

4: No one thought I was this but yeah, I test as it a lot. I love beauty and, for a long time, I've been obsessed with uniqueness. I'm attracted to weird and unique things, unless that's my head type talking. I love dressing unique, putting my unique twists on things, just expressing myself. I'm introspective and yearn for a sense of identity-it gives me a sense of purpose. When people are more unique than me, I feel inferior. I have this strange feeling of being different from others and I feel misunderstood a lot. I am a 9 so I usually like positive things, but I do enjoy some sad songs and movies, and it's like..my sadness is me?

Hope that's enough.

sooo remember how I said 9w1? 1 under stress goes to 4, therefore you will naturally have some 4ish traits there. PLUS 3s also have a tendency to want to be unique and stand out, but a bit different than the 4. I said 2w3 more because a 3 is actually more assertive. You said you struggle with being assertive, that is more of a 2 trait. Also, a 3 would be less focused on wanting to help people and being caring unless they saw some direct benefit to their goal, persay they're like the chick dating the boss to get the promotion (stereotype of course but making a point about a 3 using kindness). Yours sounds more like a 2 than a 3. But your 2 has 3 characteristics - hence I say 2w3.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sooo remember how I said 9w1? 1 under stress goes to 4, therefore you will naturally have some 4ish traits there. PLUS 3s also have a tendency to want to be unique and stand out, but a bit different than the 4. I said 2w3 more because a 3 is actually more assertive. You said you struggle with being assertive, that is more of a 2 trait. Also, a 3 would be less focused on wanting to help people and being caring unless they saw some direct benefit to their goal, persay they're like the chick dating the boss to get the promotion (stereotype of course but making a point about a 3 using kindness). Yours sounds more like a 2 than a 3. But your 2 has 3 characteristics - hence I say 2w3.

Cool. Ahhh I know you're trying to help but it just feels like 4 traits show up more when I am happy. Unless that's integration. While I do like to help, I think my 2ish traits show up more under stress. I get hyper empathetic when I'm really anxious and get paranoid about people getting hurt or something. Helping makes me feel like less of a failure. It just feels like being unique has played more of a role in my life than helping.

Triple positive, eh?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cool. Ahhh I know you're trying to help but it just feels like 4 traits show up more when I am happy. Unless that's integration. While I do like to help, I think my 2ish traits show up more under stress. I get hyper empathetic when I'm really anxious and get paranoid about people getting hurt or something. Helping makes me feel like less of a failure. It just feels like being unique has played more of a role in my life than helping.

Triple positive, eh?

okay so lets look at integration points then.

3 goes to 9 under stress, a stresspoint means they will inherit the NEGATIVE traits of a type.
3 integrates to 6, which means 3 will display healthy 6 traits.

2 goes to 4 in integration, so showing 4 traits when you are happier may actually enhance an argument for E2.
2 goes to 8 under stress, showing negative 8 traits.

now another aspect
9 goes to 6 under stress, meaning 9 will show the paranoid and negative 6 traits
9 goes to 3 as an integration, so they will have positive 3 traits.

if being unique has played a bigger role maybe it is time to believe the inner 4 of yourself. XD