User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I have found thus far if you read a type description and go "EW GOD WHHY" cringing it is probably because you are that type.

*how I found my 4 fix*

anywhooo I see 92x... hard to see a head type exactly at the moment but to be honest some aspects sound pretty 7ish to me. I lean on 927 Sx/So at the moment. But a full questionnaire would help.

also welcome! I've been in this hole since I was 14...I'm 21 now...good luck...
    Fearsome hearts, I wouldn't lie
    I got memories that travels my mind
    Fear not, fear not when you go
    I got pieces of your hate in my soul
    Look at me now
    I'm falling apart in daylight
    All the pieces that I've lost, I have loved

Formerly: JazzyLarsen, Crystal Winter Dream, Hummingbird Spirit
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

My very premature guess is 6 Sp/Sx. There were some social elements but they seem pseudo-social instinctually. 6s by nature have a "moving toward" tendency with regard to people, but social-blind 6s are not inherently skilled at this, but eventually become painfully aware of this deficit which leads to guilt.

This quote is of particular interest:

I am always fighting to feel capable but always under the surface feel that I am inept and unable to thrive in life
    There are different ways to read this, but the sentiment itself is 6-ish. 6s feel that they are ill-equipped to deal with life, like they are lacking some internal strength or anchoring. It could also be read as a withdrawn type (4, 5, 9), but mostly 5 because 5s feel overwhelmed by human-ing and instead prefer to learn how to survive on their own.

Interestingly though, Sp/Sx is the most ineffectual or turned-in-on-oneself instinctual combination. There is no social orientation to pull themselves outward, AND it's contra-flow, which really just means that the order itself doesn't serve to meet the needs of the primary instinct. What I mean is that Sp/Sx is primarily focused (subconsciously) on preserving the self (Sp), resources, finances, health, safety, boundaries, etc. Sx conversely is focused on psychic/intimate/sexual nudity (think figuratively more than literally to get the basic idea of it), so unlike Sp, which is basically a wall, Sx is about penetrating boundaries as if they aren't even there.

Moving on, the second instinct is used to serve the needs of the first, so as you can see, using Sx to permeate through boundaries in order to achieve a sense of security/secure boundaries doesn't really flow well.

For comparison, Sp/So uses the social sphere to secure personal needs. These are the people on Facebook who are always asking things like "Does any one of my friends have a power washer I can borrow?" or "Can someone watch the kids for a couple hours tomorrow? I'll pay you in baked goods and garden goodies!" These people are comfortable asking for and giving help because the instinct with the least amount of pressure is Social (it's neither the life source or the neglected area). As you can see, that would be a very useful strategy for survival (and is not surprisingly the most common instinctual stack).

I wanted to write more but I'm tired and ineffectual regardless of type and so I must stop.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Luminous liked this post

(My second guess is 9, still social-blind, but people tend to project what type they want to be, so I try to read past the wording of certain things)

A questionnaire or video would be helpful.
    Perpetual mood

- look it up yourself

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    My very premature guess is 6 Sp/Sx. There were some social elements but they seem pseudo-social instinctually. 6s by nature have a "moving toward" tendency with regard to people, but social-blind 6s are not inherently skilled at this, but eventually become painfully aware of this deficit which leads to guilt.

This quote is of particular interest:

There are different ways to read this, but the sentiment itself is 6-ish. 6s feel that they are ill-equipped to deal with life, like they are lacking some internal strength or anchoring. It could also be read as a withdrawn type (4, 5, 9), but mostly 5 because 5s feel overwhelmed by human-ing and instead prefer to learn how to survive on their own.

Interestingly though, Sp/Sx is the most ineffectual or turned-in-on-oneself instinctual combination. There is no social orientation to pull themselves outward, AND it's contra-flow, which really just means that the order itself doesn't serve to meet the needs of the primary instinct. What I mean is that Sp/Sx is primarily focused (subconsciously) on preserving the self (Sp), resources, finances, health, safety, boundaries, etc. Sx conversely is focused on psychic/intimate/sexual nudity (think figuratively more than literally to get the basic idea of it), so unlike Sp, which is basically a wall, Sx is about penetrating boundaries as if they aren't even there.

Moving on, the second instinct is used to serve the needs of the first, so as you can see, using Sx to permeate through boundaries in order to achieve a sense of security/secure boundaries doesn't really flow well.

For comparison, Sp/So uses the social sphere to secure personal needs. These are the people on Facebook who are always asking things like "Does any one of my friends have a power washer I can borrow?" or "Can someone watch the kids for a couple hours tomorrow? I'll pay you in baked goods and garden goodies!" These people are comfortable asking for and giving help because the instinct with the least amount of pressure is Social (it's neither the life source or the neglected area). As you can see, that would be a very useful strategy for survival (and is not surprisingly the most common instinctual stack).

I wanted to write more but I'm tired and ineffectual regardless of type and so I must stop.
    I think that depends largely on how introverted and withdrawn they are. My bf is likely sp/so, and he is basically a hermit who rarely asks anyone for anything.
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ★
    -: ✦ :-

h n g ⊱9w1✶S✶5w4✶X✶2w1⊰ g h t
    -: ✦ :-
    ★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I think that depends largely on how introverted and withdrawn they are. My bf is likely sp/so, and he is basically a hermit who rarely asks anyone for anything.
    I more just meant it as an example. I actually have a friend in particular that I was thinking of when I wrote this who seems to be 6w7 Sp/So. She does this stuff allllll the time.

I think a 5 Sp/So would be more career focused in terms of the social realm, as in perhaps only being "social" when it benefits their professional/material security. 5 Sp is The Hermit after all.
    Perpetual mood

- look it up yourself

Likes Luminous liked this post