• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another go at it...

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sexuality: Asexual
Race: White
Ethnicity: Ukrainian American
Any Diagnosis that would affect your typing: Schizoaffective Bipolar Type
What's making you unsure of your type? What research have you already done to determine type?

I lost interest in typing until recently, I believe that INFJ is wrong as I am an inconsistent person, although I do obsess and overthink situations. I took the test and got ENFP with a tritype of 147

1. Establish a "baseline mood"--when you're at home with nothing to do, where are you at mentally and emotionally? What do you notice in yourself? (Note, this is not a mood you inhabit "frequently", but your psychological baseline).

I enjoy relaxing, and drinking a beer while watching Dr. Who with siblings or friends? When I am not relaxing, I am busy focusing on my writing, creating new lines of poetry or prose, such as “Dreams are the product of our imagination, the infestations of wonderland, the creation of a neurotic butterfly. A beautiful, graceful haven for the individual. The lucid prophesies of independency. Freedom from the closed minded, and the optical illusions of jokers that try to rule and classify civilizations into generalizations. The theology of a Lewis Carrol as the Cheshire Cat haunts him in the dark with the promotion of self-choice. The salvation of mankind.” Otherwise I am creating theories, such as the tangible force that is madness and that it is the crux of consciousness, this is an idea that I came up with when I was 13. I created a typology and archetypes in classifying people and in how madness is experienced by them in experiencing the world. I called the discipline Artist of the Human a form of psychology.

2. Describe yourself--
a. What's it like to be you?

Overthinking, over analyzing, artistic, and enjoying life and noticing the smallest details in my surroundings. Exhausting, I have inner arguments with myself and become anxious due to this, for example I smoke to help me with receptors but then I have another voice in me making fun of me for being weak and that no one will like me due to smoking, I think a reason for this is that I am christian and its symptoms of my illness.

b. What have others said about you?

inconsistent, awesome, genius, my family views me as an attention seeking troll and my friends think I am an introvert with extroverted moments, also that it is difficult to follow my thoughts since I don’t lead people by the hand but expect then to swim in the same pace as myself, 1 mile a minute, not self-aware, human calculator, and technical.

c. What do you think of yourself?

Rational, existentialist, artsy, philosophical, like to experience life to the fullest, notice details, flirty/complimentary, techie.

3. What are the issues you've dealt with in life? List some recurrent themes, and tell us a little about each one.

I’m black and white, all in or nothing, failure, or really successful, I’m working on this through therapy.
4. You're not good at everything--
a. What personality traits and/or ways of being are impossible for you to adopt?

Caring for frivolous things such as politics!

b. What are qualities you'd like to have, but can't seem to develop?

Inner peace, and the ability to quit smoking.

5. Why have you left friends and other relationships in the past and/or why have they left you?

Drifting away due to not contacting one another.

6. They claim enneagram type is a hidden love need. What are your attitudes toward finding love?

I want someone that can reality check me and be nonjudgmental concerning my battles with my mental illness.

For the following, rank the issues in the order they apply.
a. Determine your ego ideal--the way you strive to be and want others to perceive you.

- to strive to become/behave like a good person
- to be sensitive, original, unique, and creative
- to be knowledgeable
- to be a loveable person
- to be "okay", having it together
- to be powerful, strong, unassailable
- to be accomplished and successful
- to be and benevolent
- to be devoted and loyal to a person or cause

b. Determine your "felt sense" of life.

- I have been abandoned and I am inherently flawed
- I feel imperfect, not (good) enough
- I have a sense of being unimportant, insignificant, and underserving of attention
- I've had a sense of being rejectible
- I'm outside the natural unfoldment of things
- People have wronged and messed with me
- I must do everything to maintain my world
- I have felt weak and/or vulnerable to attack
- I feel isolated, cut off, and ultimately separate

c. Core fears.
- Something is basically wrong with me--I'm not good enough
- Something is basically wrong with me--I'm not good enough
- Failure
- Weak and not being on top of things
- Being abandoned, sadness, feeling lost
- Rejection, being needy, and not being loved
- Boredom, grunt work, and being exposed as a charlatan
- Creating conflict by making myself or my needs too obvious
- Entanglements and losing what I have
- A lot--everything and everyone to one degree or another. It's very generalized.

Last edited: