• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type by my poetry:

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hey

Last edited:

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
May I ask why? Any ideas concerning the myers briggs? Thank You.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know it says INFJ on your profile but I am actually wondering about Fi+Ne due to the way you have written your poems. Ni tends to be a lot more structured and heavy on...'construction' part of the poem, while Ne seems to just go anywhere and everywhere it wants, very much free-form. At the very least, you could consider Ne valuing for your socionics type.

on the other hand the strongly religious flavor of the poems remind me of NiFes' obsession with archetypes, spc. cultural and religious ones.

Enneagram, I don't know. Maybe 4, but instincts are unclear.

By the way, this might be of interest to you: A Condensed Understanding of Instinctual Stackings and Creavitiy : Enneagram

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That makes sense, so an INFP, I have debates ISFP vs INFP for a while... do you think this poem also shows Fi + Ne ? Its from a winner at my college and I personally like the poem.

I see things that are not there,

Cups are swimming pools,

Laundry bins are prisons,

Scissors are swords battling,

Beds are coffins for the living,

Umbrellas are bats,

Blueberries are mini pomegranates,

Ropes are mamas to thread,

Doors are bars of chocolate,

Socks are sleeping bags for feet,

Mushrooms are swamp flowers,

The world is just a marble,

The wind is God sneezing,

And old women are potato nuns.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know it says INFJ on your profile but I am actually wondering about Fi+Ne due to the way you have written your poems. Ni tends to be a lot more structured and heavy on...'construction' part of the poem, while Ne seems to just go anywhere and everywhere it wants, very much free-form. At the very least, you could consider Ne valuing for your socionics type.

on the other hand the strongly religious flavor of the poems remind me of NiFes' obsession with archetypes, spc. cultural and religious ones.

Enneagram, I don't know. Maybe 4, but instincts are unclear.

By the way, this might be of interest to you: A Condensed Understanding of Instinctual Stackings and Creavitiy : Enneagram

Ne in socionics makes perfect sense.