• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotional introspection in relation with thinking processes, why do I feel burnt out?

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
So guys, I still trying to figure my exact type and I wanted to ask you something...
My ISFJ friend, today, supported me about a romantic interest I think I'm starting to develop: basically, I couldn't figure out the emotions I, unconsciounsly, am starting to develop in regards a certain romantic circumstance; First of all, I made my friend read the WA chat with this girl and he said "Man, she's definitely flirting with you" and I completely fell from the clouds, my reaction was a quite interdicted "AH. For real? Do you think we are flirting? I was just being honest on what I think about her..." and he said "I can definitely see you are insecure about this situation, is something not typical of you, since you always seem so sure of yourself; It's definitely a relatable side, it happens to all humans when they start to develop feelings for someone"; Secondly, he helped me a lot to vent my emotional side out, since I'm generally a quite analytic and brainiac guy, even with emotions, but,after talking about them, I felt relieved but completely drained of energies and started to analyze what came out in our discussion a lot...
Do you think this could be, somehow, related to low feeling functions (or a specific enneagram preference) ?
Does this happens to other thinkers type?
Thanks a lot!