• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Merced Interviews You

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think the best way to find someone's enneagram is to interview them. Conversation is the best way for things to come out. I've done this for a few people so far, so I decided to make a thread for it so I can invite others to let me ask them invasive questions.

Notes about how I type people:
- I staunchly believe that MBTI and enneagram are separate and measure completely different things. No combination is impossible.
- I also believe that everyone falls under enneagram's tritype model. I do not think there are people who are special or beyond it.
- I will be asking questions about your fears, your goals, and how you deal with them primarily.
- It might take a while and you'll hear me ask 'why' often. Be prepared to trace your steps.
- I will post the transcript of the interview so others can review.
- Most interviews will happen over Discord. I will eventually have verbal interviews once I get the software set up properly.

Post in this thread if you'd like me to type you. I'll add you to the waiting list. If I type you, know that I will post the transcript of the interview in this thread, so that I can improve my typing skills.

I'm not perfect. Your typing ultimately depends on what you think. Remember that.

Last edited:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Do me! Do me! Do me!

*Cough* Sounds like fun. Sure, add me to the list.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*creeps in* I am always interested in someone else's assessment though as many can notice, I tend to rebel on them. :p

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would like to be typed by you as well. Thanks!

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Raises hand 🖐 would be awesome!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm in.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do video too but I'll hate it the whole time.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been drinking.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still in.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
@Yuu
Yuu is the first of many that I interviewed and it was a surprise to me that I actually did one previously for them before making this thread. That previous time I had typed them as 835 and after this interview I concluded 845. After rereading the interview, I would like to change my conclusion to 8w9 6w7 3w4 sp/sx. I think it is no secret that Yuu is a core 8, so much so that I would bet money on it. Independence, autonomy, control, all hallmark themes of type 8. The trickier things to pin point were the fixes. I didn't catch on during the interview, but while Yuu doesn't indulge in the escapism that I believe characterizes e7, they do participate in the 'living life to the fullest' routine that 7s often do. Combine this with their love/hate relationship with their status as someone you can rely on, and I think what we see is 6w7 as the head fix. Finally, there is a demand for external validation of some form that I believe shows an inclination towards type 3.

Below is the transcript of our talk. Highlighted in red are things I considered vital to typing. Please feel free to read and see what typing you derive from it, it will help me improve.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
A six huh? I dunno I do have a certain amount of contempt for my own well-being. :unsure:

Lark

Is this like that member of the month thing which was popular a short time back?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Is this like that member of the month thing which was popular a short time back?

No, this is just Merced offering to type people for her own practice.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know we did this already but feel free to post the interview we did here.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am here for the interview for the shitposting job. :D

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION]...

I'd love to have you interview me so that I may hear your perspective on my type.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you aren't overwhelmed with people, I'd also like some perspective. I'm fairly sure of my type, on occasion though I question if I might be triple attachment though. I don't know how old this thread is so, if you already killed this ignore me lol

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I haven't forgotten about this thread, my job just has me tuckered out. The waiting list is a google doc now and is fully updated.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OH ME TOO ME TOO!