• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Merced Interviews You

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in! I recently posted a thread with some of my writing, i can share the rest and do the interview :).

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
@forelsket

Due to the nature of our conversation and how personal it got, I'm going to elect not to post the transcript. I hope you guys can understand why, when talking about deep rooted issues, sometimes it's better not to put things out in the open.

After rereading our talk, I conclude that Forelsket's/Norrsken's typing is 2w1 1w9 6w7 sx/sp, the only difference between my original verdict being the order. There is a huge, giant overarching theme in Forelsket's fears and goals: to be loved. And not just to be loved, but to be inspired and wanted and protected. Discussions of their childhood reveal to me that like most e1s, there is an unfair standard that they had to live up to in order to maintain peace and self confidence as well. To summarize Forelsket's life goal emotion wise, it's "to be good enough to be loved and loyal to", which to a trained enneagram eye reads as 216. Intimacy is at the top priority for Forelsket and self preservation seems to be the defense mechanism that kicks in whenever needed, thus I conclude so last.

I would also like to note that 4 is the area of growth for 2s, and I think this leads to a mistype for this person.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Reseting the Waiting List. Sorry if you were on it previously, I kind of left the forum again without notice. Should be able to crank these out faster too.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I would be interested. Don't have to be the first one on the list tho, I have time. I am not sure how I feel about being verbally interviewed, at least not yet. :ninja:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see I did not reply earlier. I'm game.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TYPE ME, BEYBEH!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It sounds like a fun idea if you're up for typing me as well. If not that is also cool.

Edit: I could do verbal or written, whichever is convenient. So long as my face isn't involved...

Last edited: