• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

*joins the party*

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An FP, but what kind?

All I'm sure about is Fi and Te from what you gave me.

I liked ISFP, and can't see the arguments for any intuitives that people gave. For some reason you're vibing a little like one of my former friends, who typed as an ISFP. But she could have been something else, for sure. And this is the Internet, where communication notoriously distorts :p

You had ISFP before, didn't you? What made you change?

Originally I normally type as xNFP, I've always had issues finding the line because I do not normally relate to Se descriptions so it is hard to imagine I have any, but in the past I have strongly considered ISFP. I have begun to think and accept that realistically I think with my ethics and values therefore I suspect I am some sort of feeling dom rather than aux. Thanks for the input.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm currently thinking that you're an ISTJ.

I visually read you ages ago as an INTJ, and ISTJ is very similar to INTJ in terms of appearance/body language, one of the main differences being the quality in the eyes.

With my new typing method (which can identify functions but not necessarily the order they go in) I assess you as Ne+Si and Te+Fi,

Also in this post you seem to be writing from the ISTJ function order, given that you started off with the historical perspective.

I do see a lot of Si in your posts with references to the past/personal experience a lot. So ISTJ is currently my best guess.

--

I know you identify as a Feeler, and mention that a fair bit, but things like taking control of group projects, bluntness, and some other things, were making TJ sound likely.