• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i know how all of those functions Works but i dont know how to see them in myself

Fumito

Short things than describes me pretty well
Clumsy, Analytic, philosophical, very concerned about how others perceive me and my appearance,sensitive to criticism to the point of feeling dejected, obsessed with being successful and being number 1, revolutionary ideas,thief of information, I borrow the ideas of many other people, books, fictions and i use them putting them together to create my own visions and ideas, easily while I talk or say something I can relate what I just said with any similar event or thing I usually say "that's reminds me of" while I'm talking, bad on sports, Heads on clouds, bad with daily task

Some extra data for making the work more easier for you guys:
Enneagram 4w3 Sx/So(after studying the enneagram in depth, not by tes t) consistently obtaining INFJ in every test, being less common ENFJ and INFP even less recurrent

Now straight to the point since I do not want to make this so tedious for you
i am a very Quiet guy I can seem even shy I do not normally like to go out on the street because I worry that people look at me badly because my appearance and everything I am is very different from the others who are on the street and I usually feel like everybody's eyes are on me so I mostly enjoy being quiet in my house, reading a lot of information about specific topics that interest me, which usually revolve around Politics, Psychology, Philosophy and fictional things like Series or videogames, sometimes I see things about recipes or cooking . workouts plans to keep me in shape or diets I look for so much information because then all the information I get is used to add it to my own philosophies and new ways of seeing the world, developing complex and new ways of understanding how society and people work, normally I am always aware of new trends and that things people are willing to do, like famous songs, famous memes and trendy tastes to the point that I can surprise everyone I talk to since I know everything about those things.

having said all this, deep down I have a strong desire to express myself and be appreciated by the people,be the number 1 and the most successful and I worry too much what they think about me. Every time I'm rejected or I'm not appreciated my first thought is "I'm not good enough" and I start to criticize myself for being imperfect and because of my imperfections I have been rejected or ignored by the other guy/girl and it makes me very angry and envious then to see that same person talking to another boy / girl since it fills me with anger inside that they prefer someone else before me.

normally in social situations I am very much in my mind and I ignore many things around me, im that guy who spit the underlying truth on the other peoples face what usually leads them to think that I am an arrogant, I can become very argumentative in debates also I start to think about things that are not happening at the moment or in my favorite music that is normally repeated continuously in my mind without the need to use headphones and when I have been away from home for a long time, I feel like escaping and returning home because I feel tired of being surrounded by so many people who do not understand me when I try to speak or ignore me. Many people when I speak to them often say "You speak very complicated" or "i dont understand what are you talking about" normally in classrooms I am perceived as a nerd but in reality I almost don't like to talk about Nerd stuff or hard science, normally my conversations usually revolve around people, society or fictional stories. with my friends or girlfriend I am completely in control of the conversations and I am very expressive, I usually keep few secrets and end up saying things without wanting that in the long run they could be used against me and I regret it

I like pretty much analyze plotholes on fictional histories, find flaws in system, debate with other people about social problems or basically anything It could be said that I am very perfectionist with myself, but nevertheless I dont demand the same from others when I'm stressed I become very aggressive, I start to break my belongings and to unleash morbid thoughts towards other people offending them in a way that I would never do while being calm, and criticizing myself harshly and I become obsessed with finding an explanation for the reason why I have been rejected or ignored, feeling shame for myself and finding faults with everything I do feeling extremely jealous about the success of other people

I hope that with all this information you dont need more data or is very boring to read, I really need someone to tell me whats my type is because even knowing how all 8 functions works I still dont know what my type is :(
I just I'm skeptical of being Ni Dom because I do not like the fact or the bad reputation that people have here on the Internet or forums about Ni Dom being perceived as an attention whore or special Snowflake