• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Not sure of my type

Mollinator

MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is physical appearance. It can also be what the message sends in an image or object. Love is simply positive feelings for someone. It can be romantic or platonic.
2. What are your most important values?
Honestly mine are happiness, wealth, recognition, determination, and not much else.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Nope. Because I think unless there is actual evidence (no, the Bible doesn't count or any equivalents of it), it is just a way to comfort yourself, not to actually believe in a being.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is stupid, but if you can't come to an agreement over a serious topic for years then war is necessary. Power to me is simply being liked, money, and knowledge of things.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I hyperfocus for months on certain topics like video games (Overwatch, Pokemon) etc.. I play video games and draw because they both are me being in control. And stomping players in video games makes me feel validated if I am honest.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Yes, I am very interested in health and medicine. I love anatomy of the human body. I would say yes since I have a few uncommon physical conditions and also pick at my skin, hair and nails until they bleed.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Boring and I am lazy.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I don't like books much besides ones about anatomy or facts. Stories confuse me too much. Films I loved are Wreck it Ralph 1 and 2, The Office (US, I know it is a show and not a movie), Gray's Anatomy, Bones, Glee was okay and that new Spider Man movie about a Mexican-African American boy who meets other Spidermans. Impressive artwork.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Abandoned dogs, stories of people raped and other stuff. I don't physically cry, but they make me sad. What makes me smile is my adorable dog, scientific discoveries or advancements and being praised for doing well in my PC games.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Just somewhere alone with maybe one person to talk to.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My poor social skills, inability to make eye contact sometimes, extremely reserved to strangers and too honest. I dislike how I can put myself in front of everyone's needs and can be too obsessive over something, not to be interested in anything that someone says unless it is about gaming or science. I also hold grudges for even the tiniest things for years. I still hold a grudge against a teacher in 2nd grade for being a bit rude to me.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My honesty can be a strength if not too blunt. I like my perfectionist trait usually and look at small details rather than the large picture.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
How to look interested in someone's life when I really am not and other social skills. I also need help in math. I am struggling.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Usually is when I can't understand something in school and start crying then eventually step up for myself and move on, but still keeping the memory.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I love honesty, humor, loyalty and a person of common sense. I dislike ignorance, arrogance (even though there are times I am arrogant), dishonesty and dry humor. I have no clue what types I get along with, but I so far have gotten along with INFJs and ENTPs.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I think it would be nice, but isn't a priority. And I want the qualities I listed above in a partner.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concerns would be their social skills, safety and behavior toward others. I would try to give them more attention, ask them for what they need and spoil them, but not to an unhealthy extent.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I would call them an idiot, stupid and why humanity is doomed outward. Inward I would facepalm myself and ask why I am friends with them.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I see them as idiots mainly. I am an idiot as well, but at least my moral compass is intact. I would consider inclusiveness a social problem.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose them on what they like and if it matches. I will be loud, outgoing, sometimes cynical and quirky.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I am quiet, too afraid to speak, refuse to make eye contact, not wanting to do small chat unless they are helping me with a product at an electronic's store.

I've been typed as too many stuff, so I want a solid type. I have gotten INTJ the most.

Local Nomad

ISTP. 369 tritype. sp/so. You seem like you want things to make sense, and aren't really caught up in any bullshit. You value prestige, security, and the peace that comes with that.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hi,

You seem a little bit hard to type.
ISTP or ISFP, I am not sure which I pick.
I dont think you are INTJ because I dont really see much goals or a clear agenda on you, at least not how you describe yourself. I dont see a super-clear goal (ok, im exaggerating, but you should have some sort of goal, or organization, or agenda, and you seem too flowing for that).

Hope you are familiar with something called function stack (you dont seem to be). Both ISTP and ISFP have Ni (introverted intuition) as the third function stack, and sometimes ISTP and ISFP (ISFPs especially) are called "intuitive sensors" for that, because some of them do have a well-developed intuition. And because of that they will likely to get some INTJs traits, the traits that comes from Ni. Every type with a well-developed Ni (first or second in their function stack) have N and J in the letter code, so you seem to me as a ISxP(ISTP or ISFP, I need more information regards that) with a Ni very well developed, and thats why you score as INTJs in some tests and Local Nomad is saying as you fit as ISTP instead.

I always recommend the Typology Central Test, as it does tests both cognitive functions and 4 letter code, you could give it a try. My final answer is that you are ISTP or ISFP, I dont know which one.