• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my friend? Entj or ENFJ?

Marine93

He is a strong smart person. He likes to compare and relate to you. He says he's an open book. He is a military leader and martial arts trainer. He says he can be very crazy fun loving and up for trying new things. He's very motivating. He has an air of non judgemental yet a strong solid character. He seems fascinated when he talks to you like you are really being heard. His job and duties are very important to him. He doesn't like to rush into commitments wants to really get to know a person. He is very affectyaffec touchy feely. I think he may have strong Se. Hes careful not to hurt someone. May or may not be suspicious and possibly assuming.. He seems serious but fun all at once. Loves hands on fun experiences out in nature. Doesn't like things that are too crazy though like jumping out of a plane catious to a degree. Loves to travel and experience new things and I will wants that in the people he keeps company. Doesn't want to be limited and wants only good people in his life people who care and treat each other with respect. I was thinking a very deeloped feeling function ENTJ or maybe ENFJ possibly ENFP or ESFP but I'm leaning towards the first two. What do you think?

Fumito

he strikes me as an ENFJ more than a ENTJ, just one question, If at any time have you seen him stressed or having trouble explaining something what has been? his feelings and what motivates him behind everything he does or the logical reasons to explain his behaviors or motivations, he dislikes more weakness and subjective values or detached logic?