• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey do you like questionnaires

AGameOfChance

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course you do, that's why you clicked on this thread.

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

22, United States. I deal with depression and anxiety but I manage them fairly well as of now. Also diagnosed and medicated ADHD.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

ESTP, ISTP or ENTP. I used to think I was an NP type, but I think it's moreso because I'm good at emulating Ne humor rather than actually using Ne. I also don't really relate that much to Si at all in any position in the stack. At the same time I have a bit of a hard time coming to terms with XSTP and XNFJ is out of the question. All in all I'm pretty sure I use tertiary Fe.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

No fucking clue. I'm probably going to join the air force as soon as I get out of college.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Uhh

Gluttony. Not so much with food but with other sensory pleasures. For example I'm a compulsive music listener to the point of it being rather neurotic.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

Pretty much anybody who seems open, laid back and willing to have a conversation.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

I tend to attract a lot of INXJ types.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

It takes a lot for me to find someone repulsive, but being excessively self-absorbed or pointlessly rude is a pretty good way to end up on my shitlist.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Conscientiousness of pretty much any kind. I have immense respect for people who are consistent and able to keep their shit together, but I spend my time pretty much just flying by the seat of my pants.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

It takes a lot to make me angry, but I guess there's a frustration aspect and an anger-at-people aspect.

If I'm *really* frustrated, I'll punch or kick things like my refrigerator. This is really rare though and I think it's a pretty natural human response to lots of pent-up frustration anyway.

If someone makes me genuinely, truly angry (once again VERY rare), I get kind of a crazy look in my eye and violence isn't totally out of the question. This is pretty much exclusively in response to someone getting in my face and intentionally provoking me, or when I see somebody picking on someone else.

b) Shame

Feelings of inadequacy tend to kick in if I'm left alone with my thoughts for too long or if someone triggers FOMO in me. Sometimes the ways I cope with FOMO is pretty neurotic -- making lists of things I need to do, movies I need to watch, music I need to listen to and obsessing over checking them off so as to prevent feeling inadequate in the future when someone brings up something I'm not familiar with.

c) Fear

As far as genuine, deep fear goes, I don't think there's all that much in this world for me personally to be scared of. I'm probably not going to be robbed or murdered any time soon, for example.

d) Love/passion

10/10 would recommend

e) Conflict

I'd say I'm pretty assertive overall. I can't say that I'm a fan of conflict but I try to do my part to make sure neither party has to resort to it in the first place.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

I have no idea who I really am or where I'm heading or what my purpose in life really is. I've changed majors a whole bunch of times and I have no idea what my future is going to or even should be like any further out than maybe six months to a year in the future. Getting my shit together and sorting my life out seems to be this forever unsolvable problem. I really just want to be able to live well and visit places and do things, and career is (frighteningly) a bit of an afterthought.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

Currently audio engineering. I chose it after fumbling around a bit from natural resources, to graphic design, to CIS, and I chose it because I figured it's really the only thing I'm good at. Ideally I'd like to not have to deal with college at all and just be able to cut through all the bullshit and be trained hands-on in some field that's not completely monotonous.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I can't say I focus on anything in particular unless something sticks out that doesn't gel well, like body language that seems off or if someone's trying to bullshit me ala a used car salesman (for example, summer sales recruiters on college campuses tend to give me the heebie jeebies)

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Human nature as a whole is pretty fucked since, in the end, we're all animals that are more interested in instant gratification than in ensuring any kind of future for ourselves down the road. However, as messed up as human nature is, it's pretty demonstrable that most people mean well and I think that if we were somehow able to get rid of Sociopaths and Cluster B types, there'd still be suffering but I'll bet you a lot of our problems would go away pretty fucking quick.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Martial arts, music, art.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

Where the hell is number 12 lol

I'm actually pretty much a hermit, but I've invited groups of friends over for dinner and movies and such. Both one-on-one and group activities are good with me, and ideally it'd be out doing something like eating, exploring, hiking, a road trip, etc.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Actions. Words can mean anything we want them to whereas actions speak for themselves.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion

To be immortal since I wouldn't have to worry about any fuckups ruining me for the rest of my life. It might start to get old after a couple hundred years but I imagine I'll figure out some clever way to keep myself from going nuts.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I'd say Joffrey from Game Of Thrones is pretty much everything I don't want to be in a nutshell.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

What?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

Messy, impulsive, surprises all the way baby.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Comfort's pretty great. Would highly recommend it.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's have fun (well let's try at least)

A. An old soul. From France (you know people who were having fun cutting heads off some centuries ago because they have always wanted to eat cheese peacefully, what a funny activity).
Yes I have some beliefs that will affect the following lines. You may guess which ones though.

B.ENFP. Well I arrived to that conclusion after a long path, and not only online so anyway I think I am one of those 8w7 ENFP (I don't look like a unicorn at all, or only from far away).
I could also be an FPEN or even a PNFE if you think it would be more coherent with the way I write.

2.Teaching, Forever learning, and ....Levitation.

3.Lust (well not since I can levitate of course).

4. a. Open minded people with a good vibe. Or I feel you or I don't feel you.
b. Well all sexual 6 with a big tail (they aren't unicorns either but....I tend to attract the "scorpio vibe". I have been searching for an answer into astrology. And I found it)
c. Judgemental people.

5. People who can express their feelings with confidence, naturally. It is very beautiful. This helps me accepting mines (...). We can learn anything.
I can truly admire some qualities in people, I don't admire people or myself. To love yourself is strongly advised before admiring anyone else.

6. a. Anger. I used to be angry a lot. Lust... Now it's the contrary, lust again. Beware beware if you dare waking up the beast.

b. I reject shame and shame rejects me. What for ?

c. I know I do have some. But I don't pay attention to them as I see them like a burden until... I must do it to free something deep inside....

d. Love/passion. Well, interesting subjects aren't they ?

e. About ?

7. How do you Americans call this ? INDEPENDANCE DAYS.

8. I'm very happy with what I am currently into. I have 2 activities that allow me both freedom and independance (yes I'm very short with vocabulary right now so I Must use that one again).

9. Their energy. Then I can imagine them naked.

10. On one side extremely threatening and totally ignorant. On another side, peace brothers and sisters. As used to say Bob Marley, or was it Jimmy Hendrix, when people will value the power of love over the love for power,
things may start to change in a positive way. We are not there and will never be. But for now let's believe in hope and " hauts les coeurs e viva la musica".

11. Enjoying the moment (and wishing next one will be even greater). I'll not quote Depeche Mode with Enjoy the silence. That is what I write someone that knows me well enough when... I do need a break.

12. Friends. Well they are very very very very few. Most are acquaintances and I meet them in different spiritual groups.

13. Both. Actions without words is just "practical". Words make me travel... Well I can make someone travel with words if I want to. No terrorism, no passeport.
All by myself, I seem to be an airport. Flying high (that is the image I wanna you to believe in, beware beware).

15. No passion (no more thanks).

16. I probably avoid many things as I don't wanna fight all the time (too old for that, remember I'm an old soul).

17. Obsession, what do you mean ? This word does not inspire me.

18. Organized. I always have a plan. I don't feel messy at all. On the contrary I love being creative so I know I MUST follow my intuition. It is a duty towards myself. Not an option.

19. Comfort. Very important. Well it is the atmosphere of a room, a music, a state of mind maybe before everything else ?
Being comfortable with what we think, who we are. What we wish to communicate to others.

Your emoticon makes me uncomfortable for example. I don't know why...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's have fun (well let's try at least)

A. An old soul. From France (you know people who were having fun cutting heads off some centuries ago because they have always wanted to eat cheese peacefully, what a funny activity).
Yes I have some beliefs that will affect the following lines. You may guess which ones though.

B.ENFP. Well I arrived to that conclusion after a long path, and not only online so anyway I think I am one of those 8w7 ENFP (I don't look like a unicorn at all, or only from far away).
I could also be an FPEN or even a PNFE if you think it would be more coherent with the way I write.

2.Teaching, Forever learning, and ....Levitation.

3.Lust (well not since I can levitate of course).

4. a. Open minded people with a good vibe. Or I feel you or I don't feel you.
b. Well all sexual 6 with a big tail (they aren't unicorns either but....I tend to attract the "scorpio vibe". I have been searching for an answer into astrology. And I found it)
c. Judgemental people.

5. People who can express their feelings with confidence, naturally. It is very beautiful. This helps me accepting mines (...). We can learn anything.
I can truly admire some qualities in people, I don't admire people or myself. To love yourself is strongly advised before admiring anyone else.

6. a. Anger. I used to be angry a lot. Lust... Now it's the contrary, lust again. Beware beware if you dare waking up the beast.

b. I reject shame and shame rejects me. What for ?

c. I know I do have some. But I don't pay attention to them as I see them like a burden until... I must do it to free something deep inside....

d. Love/passion. Well, interesting subjects aren't they ?

e. About ?

7. How do you Americans call this ? INDEPENDANCE DAYS.

8. I'm very happy with what I am currently into. I have 2 activities that allow me both freedom and independance (yes I'm very short with vocabulary right now so I Must use that one again).

9. Their energy. Then I can imagine them naked.

10. On one side extremely threatening and totally ignorant. On another side, peace brothers and sisters. As used to say Bob Marley, or was it Jimmy Hendrix, when people will value the power of love over the love for power,
things may start to change in a positive way. We are not there and will never be. But for now let's believe in hope and " hauts les coeurs e viva la musica".

11. Enjoying the moment (and wishing next one will be even greater). I'll not quote Depeche Mode with Enjoy the silence. That is what I write someone that knows me well enough when... I do need a break.

12. Friends. Well they are very very very very few. Most are acquaintances and I meet them in different spiritual groups.

13. Both. Actions without words is just "practical". Words make me travel... Well I can make someone travel with words if I want to. No terrorism, no passeport.
All by myself, I seem to be an airport. Flying high (that is the image I wanna you to believe in, beware beware).

15. No passion (no more thanks).

16. I probably avoid many things as I don't wanna fight all the time (too old for that, remember I'm an old soul).

17. Obsession, what do you mean ? This word does not inspire me.

18. Organized. I always have a plan. I don't feel messy at all. On the contrary I love being creative so I know I MUST follow my intuition. It is a duty towards myself. Not an option.

19. Comfort. Very important. Well it is the atmosphere of a room, a music, a state of mind maybe before everything else ?
Being comfortable with what we think, who we are. What we wish to communicate to others.

Your emoticon makes me uncomfortable for example. I don't know why...

I'm pretty sure AGameofChance wanted this thread to be for typing him/her... maybe a mod can move your post to a new thread if you would also like a typing thread.

AGameOfChance

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure AGameofChance wanted this thread to be for typing him/her... maybe a mod can move your post to a new thread if you would also like a typing thread.

Hey, no reason for this thread not to be a party.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I answered very seriously and (the most important indeed) I spent a great deal of time on it. So feel free to join "the party"... or plant your seed.
Or type me.
Or spank me.
Or (even better) whip me :campfire:

Did I speak about lust ? :uwin:

:kick me:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Who knows. He seems enough open minded and can express himself what he expected to come out.

I'm probably too innocent, so sorry.... but when I read " Do you like questionnaires", and the post starts with "Of course you do" I feel like being active within the party I feel invited into.

Now if there are some rules to follow...Then please be a mod. You seem to enjoy it.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who knows. He seems enough open minded and can express himself what he expected to come out.

I'm probably too innocent, so sorry.... but when I read " Do you like questionnaires", and the post starts with "Of course you do" I feel like being active within the party I feel invited into.

Now if there are some rules to follow...Then please be a mod. You seem to enjoy it.

It's cool; I don't care if the original poster doesn't care. I just know that if I started a typing thread for myself, and someone else starting making it about them, I'd ask to have their posts moved to their own Type Me thread. This is in the What's My Type? subforum after all. Anyway, I am not going to derail the thread anymore. :bye:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=33047]AGameOfChance[/MENTION] I think 7 from what you posted seems correct. Probably with an 8 in your tritype, and I'm not sure on heart type.

AGameOfChance

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=33047]AGameOfChance[/MENTION] I think 7 from what you posted seems correct. Probably with an 8 in your tritype, and I'm not sure on heart type.

Sweet! Wb MBTI?