• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTP, ENTP, OR... ENTJ?

Iron fist

I just took a test on Human-metrics scoring ENTJ

In previous posts and test I discovered ISTP.

This new test I took (Humanmetrics) says Im ENTJ
25% E
22% N
44% T
1% J

Yes I know that tests are almost never accurate in type. But can somebody help me on a link or something with information to help me check once and for all what my type is? Thanks.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suggest reading each individual function, and about how they work. In relation to what types you have tested as. Sometimes, your tests are deceiving, and it takes a lot of introspection to come to the conclusions in which functions you use. If you want people to help type you, I recommend filling out some questionnaires and putting them in here.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If you were an ENTJ you would be too busy actually accomplishing things, and not wasting hours, just crawling up your intellectual ass, asking everyone to analyze you. That's how I discovered I wasn't ENTJ. :newwink:

Iron fist

ok well, first off, [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION]; I really enjoy how they do a deep dive with great amount of detail on each type and their functions. I scored very good for ENTP and INTP. I scored good for ESTP for my third choice. I watched the videos and don't agree with INTP. Definitely my favorite site for MBTI for sure.
[MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION] I have to know how I function so I can get off my ass and be even MORE productive... but touche. lol
[MENTION=37565]Exolvuntur[/MENTION] I agree, that's really what I'm doing, gathering different data and topics to see what really gravitates towards me. I actually did do a questionnaire on another thread. But, the hell with it. Ill do another one for shits and giggles. lol

Iron fist

1-what makes you angry?
When people sneeze! its loud, obnoxious, its full of germs, and inconsiderate of the people around. Especially when the A hole doesn't cover their mouth. I lose my mind, everytime. Oh and texting while talking.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I dislike a selective ass-hole. A person who is nice to certain people and then rude to others. I not perfect at this myself. But I've seen the extreme cases and even been friends with those who are selective on who they feed their insecurity's on.

3-do you like animals? why?
My first thought was Polar Bears. I like how they are tough, can go weeks without food, and can overcome all obstacles.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I like the company.. IDK.... I can do a mix of intellectual conversation or partaking in some sort of game (Board games, video, Quip Lash.) Oh, I love apples to apples or cards against humanity.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I hate how impulsive I can be (Oh look, I'm a perceiver!) I could use some more structure. I also wish I was millionaire... but whatever.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes. I dont know why... I have a fasion sense to an extent. I try to keep my hypster/prep look in shape... Oh! I want to get laid, thats why!

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out. Fitting in is boring. I rather be myself, everyone else is already taken.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Well, I WORK for a living so im not sure. I like hanging out with my friends at bars, even though Im looking to put an end to drinking and going out. I also take online classes, so theres that.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Money. Having my finances in order. (Trust me, they are not in order.)

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Lets just say my friends have all told me I lack commitment.... next question.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love the IRON FIST!

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
What's my F'ing type?!!

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I got more assertive and confident.

StrawberryBoots

I don't think it matters what a test or a person says you are. When your master cylinder fails in rush hour or someone needs lifesaving help, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna trust the limitations set by a test or your mind and be defeated? Or are you gonna just be brave? I believe where there's a will, there's a way, regardless of personality type.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
When people sneeze! its loud, obnoxious, its full of germs, and inconsiderate of the people around. Especially when the A hole doesn't cover their mouth. I lose my mind, everytime. Oh and texting while talking.
ISxP/INxJ some Ni + Se introverted.

I dislike a selective ass-hole. A person who is nice to certain people and then rude to others. I not perfect at this myself. But I've seen the extreme cases and even been friends with those who are selective on who they feed their insecurity's on. inf Fe

Stand out. Fitting in is boring. I rather be myself, everyone else is already taken. Se out of rage.

Money. Having my finances in order. (Trust me, they are not in order.) lack of Te/Fe :)

I like the company.. IDK.... I can do a mix of intellectual conversation or partaking in some sort of game (Board games, video, Quip Lash.) Oh, I love apples to apples or cards against humanity. dom Ti

ISTP :D