User Tag List

Thread: My first step

Smile My first step

I want to be typed, I'm not sure where or how to begin. If anybody is kind enough to throw out suggestions, material, or just want to chat, I'm all in. I'm here to learn.

I would fill out a questionair, but... is that really productive?

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Welcome to the forum! Are you hoping to be typed for MBTI, enneagram, or Socionics?
    нєισтяσριc

Hey, thanks for welcoming me.I'm trying to get typed for my mbti. Enneagram might be cool. But really want the focus to be on mbti... I have a feeling you're going to suggest a questionnaire. Lol
    -"I am the Iron Fist... I hold back the storm when nothing else can."

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Well, you could write about yourself, describe what's important to you, how you go about living your life, that sort of thing. You could do a questionnaire, or you could take some tests like: A Quick Guide To Double-Checking Your Type.
    нєισтяσριc

I read briefly read your link, I read some other things in elaboration. I gravitated more towards the analytical group, "chart the course" types. Infj, istj, intj, and istp. Although I may not be committed to the brief reading of identifying myself as these temperaments, I will say I've always marveled in reflection and solving problems, regardless if it's at work or in life. There comes a time though when I force my thoughts to shut off by returning to the present to concentrate on practical matters "The Power Of Now" book really influenced me. So I force myself to focus on more practical matters. (sending emails, getting tasks done, or just turning my mind of in meditation). Other times I'll fantasize a really cool book or movie concept. It's like an interval struggle of abstraction meets practical aspects of life. This feeds to my confusion of which mbti I am.

I mostly spend most of my time at work where I work in logistics handling documents and scheduling transportations. (Yes, I like my job.) Otherwise I'm with friends grabbing a drink or playing Nintendo switch with my friends. I might play some apps on my phone or remenist with a cigarette. I'll be returning back to school for the 5th time to finally finish my degree, so majority of my focus will be on that. I want to be more financially dependant, so I'll be soaking in and applying growth in this area. Half the reason I want to learn about my type, is to discover not only a hobby (That I clearly need!) But to understand how I best function so I can accomplish whatever obstacle is infront of me. So yea, that's pretty much me in a glance. Lol

How did you figure out your type?

I read briefly read your link, I read some other things in elaboration. I gravitated more towards the analytical group, "chart the course" types. Infj, istj, intj, and istp. Although I may not be committed to the brief reading of identifying myself as these temperaments, I will say I've always marveled in reflection and solving problems, regardless if it's at work or in life. There comes a time though when I force my thoughts to shut off by returning to the present to concentrate on practical matters "The Power Of Now" book really influenced me. So I force myself to focus on more practical matters. (sending emails, getting tasks done, or just turning my mind off in meditation). Other times I'll fantasize a really cool book or movie concept. It's like an internal struggle of abstraction meets practical aspects of life. This feeds to my confusion of which mbti I am.

I mostly spend most of my time at work where I work in logistics handling documents and scheduling transportation's. (Yes, I like my job.) Otherwise I'm with friends grabbing a drink or playing Nintendo switch with my friends. I might play some apps on my phone or reminisce with a cigarette. I'll be returning back to school for the 5th time to finally finish my degree, so majority of my focus will be on that. I want to be more financially dependent, so I'll be soaking in and applying growth in this area. Half the reason I want to learn about my type, is to discover not only a hobby (That I clearly need!) But to understand how I best function so I can accomplish whatever obstacle is in-front of me. So yea, that's pretty much me in a glance. Lol

How did you figure out your type?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Can you tell us more about yourself?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

ISFP

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Based on writing style, Ne+Si, and NP in particular because you have to force the practical.

Abstraction -> Ne
    Practical -> Si

@Iron fist

(I'm leaning towards INFP in particular, because I also see Fi in the writing style, and a bit of Te)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Like an ESTP.