• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questions please Se or Ne ?? IxFP Maybe Ni vs Si as well?

Violetrose93

Hello. I am trying to figure out if I use secondary Se or Ne. Can you ask me some questions specifically to help me figure out which of those two functions I use as my secondary? If willing maybe throw in some to detect Ni vs Si? I do know I relate strongly to Fi. Also I am waiting for my computer so I can copy and paste because for some strange reason my cell phone won't let me copy and paste on this site .I will get to it right away.

Iron fist

Be more specific. Why do you think Se and Ne are your secondary? Is your Fi more dominate? How did you determine your main function?