• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me figure out my type. INFP or ISFP?

Violet93Rose

Would someone help me figure out my type. When I take the tests I usually come out one of these types INFP, ISFP, INFJ, or ENFP. I relate the most to introverted feeling. My mom figures I am ISFP heavy on the Fi and Ni tangents. I would like this to be verified. Please ask me whatever you need to or give me whatever questionaire and I will thoughrly fill it out. The more extroverted I become or am pushed into social situations the more I see my secondary function. The thing is I can't figure out of that's FiNe or FiSe with Ni influence. I can say however I definatly get the dictator ship get things done attitude when I'm stressed and need to be productive or angry.lol My mom is XNFJ by the way. The more I'm with her we either butt heads or I start acting / thinking like her a bit. Our values are very much alike just out way of going about it is different and I'm a bit more like heyyy mom live let live or please stop being so uptight judgemental or jump totconclusions until we are absolutely sure.. are things I tend to say when she' is not at her finest moment lol but she's usually awesome.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can you tell us how you relate to Fi and what your mom sees as Ni?

Violetrose93

Fi is my comfort zone my saftey net. A strong sense of right , wrong ..I run everything through it always judging how things make me feel, ihow I should feel about my environment, how it goes against my value system. It's like a guide something that brings me comfort to have and a deep understanding and discovery of myself. It honestly feels like my soul I also get like a sixth sense sometimes that my mom gets. Whether something is safe and can predict the result or danger of a situation. I can be a bit controlling if I feel something may be risky. I also have a deep empathy at how something could make someone feel. I will usually go out of my way for people unless it conflicts with my values or if I feel the others intentions are not good. She's better at predicting intentions or whether some one is using me. I get the vibe but do not always trust it when it envolves other people. Can you get anything from what I just said .Do any functions stand out to you? I'm sorry about any typos I'm using my cell phone and it's hard for me to see. Thanks

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Would someone help me figure out my type. When I take the tests I usually come out one of these types INFP, ISFP, INFJ, or ENFP. I relate the most to introverted feeling. My mom figures I am ISFP heavy on the Fi and Ni tangents. I would like this to be verified. Please ask me whatever you need to or give me whatever questionaire and I will thoughrly fill it out. The more extroverted I become or am pushed into social situations the more I see my secondary function. The thing is I can't figure out of that's FiNe or FiSe with Ni influence. I can say however I definatly get the dictator ship get things done attitude when I'm stressed and need to be productive or angry.lol My mom is XNFJ by the way. The more I'm with her we either butt heads or I start acting / thinking like her a bit. Our values are very much alike just out way of going about it is different and I'm a bit more like heyyy mom live let live or please stop being so uptight judgemental or jump totconclusions until we are absolutely sure.. are things I tend to say when she' is not at her finest moment lol but she's usually awesome.

This is an excellent tool - DISCORDIA

Violetrose93

This is a great tool .My result came back ISTP. I know I'm not a thinker but based on the results I'm seeing sensing as dominate. I was one score higher in tegards and o T/F , strong Perceving, strong introvert, sensing was 17 and intuition 9. Thank you!

Violetrose93

I filled the questionnaire I just have to figure out how to paste it here? Can you not copy and paste? Or am I missing something..lol

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Huh, you should be able too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I can.

Iron fist

Based on your first post, the way you write and explain things seem very Fe. I dont see any form of stereotypical T functions of any kind in you. I like to see more, but I would say xsfx, sensing and feeling. Don't know on Extrovert or introvert. Furthermore, your mom's dictator behavior, is my mom's, my friends mom, and everybody else's mom's behavior, you can still be a J. Maybe it's the way you both process information (sensing vs intuition). Anyways, food for thought.