First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by magnetica View Post
    Oh we are more than perfect. You seem too frugal to have a 7 as fix. Wing suits more to you, and also I think you have those small, harmless compulsions of a 6 regarding cleaning and/or sticking to something. The frugality I have perceived is also my basis for sp at a first glance. Most sx/so's have been politically correct, even if their actual agenda was different as well, i.e. Julius Caesar, ENTJ sx/so.
    "Frugality is the quality of being frugal, sparing, thrifty, prudent or economical in the consumption of consumable resources such as food, time or money, and avoiding waste, lavishness or extravagance."
    Lol, definitely not me. Would a frugal person just wake up one morning and decide to spend all of their money on a PS4 or a new iPhone? Would a frugal person choose to spend money often getting takeaways delivered to their house rather than make it themselves? Would a frugal person go out bowling, or to the cinema unplanned? Would a frugal person spend money on clothes they only "might" wear? No to all.
    At best, I'm unconvinced.

MBTI
    ?NTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    "Frugality is the quality of being frugal, sparing, thrifty, prudent or economical in the consumption of consumable resources such as food, time or money, and avoiding waste, lavishness or extravagance."
    Lol, definitely not me. Would a frugal person just wake up one morning and decide to spend all of their money on a PS4 or a new iPhone? Would a frugal person choose to spend money often getting takeaways delivered to their house rather than make it themselves? Would a frugal person go out bowling, or to the cinema unplanned? Would a frugal person spend money on clothes they only "might" wear? No to all.
    At best, I'm unconvinced.
    Still does not outweigh the other side of my argument, regarding the 6. "Being unconvinced at best" while addressing the only the half of an argument does not seem very objective.

Actually a frugal person might spend money for things they want to have, if they have enough money. If the aims of your frugality is not money itself, but the things money can buy to you, you can do that. Also, buying a PS4 or new iPhone or clothes you only "might" wear speaks to your 3 core, rather than a 7 fix. You organize your money, create plans and programs regarding how to spend it. From your questionnaire this seems to be your general approach which points me at 7 wing, rather than fix because fix is the general approach towards a situation or a habit. I can see that you have impulsive spendings (again, 7 wing, not fix) but I am quite unconvinced about the notion that they dominate your life, which is a notorious case for people with 7 fix.
    "The pansy at my feet
    Doth the same tale repeat:
    Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
    Where is it now, the glory and the dream?"

ex Glados.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by magnetica View Post
    Still does not outweigh the other side of my argument, regarding the 6. "Being unconvinced at best" while addressing the only the half of an argument does not seem very objective.

Actually a frugal person might spend money for things they want to have, if they have enough money. If the aims of your frugality is not money itself, but the things money can buy to you, you can do that. Also, buying a PS4 or new iPhone or clothes you only "might" wear speaks to your 3 core, rather than a 7 fix. You organize your money, create plans and programs regarding how to spend it. From your questionnaire this seems to be your general approach which points me at 7 wing, rather than fix because fix is the general approach towards a situation or a habit. I can see that you have impulsive spendings (again, 7 wing, not fix) but I am quite unconvinced about the notion that they dominate your life, which is a notorious case for people with 7 fix.
    Ok so I'm gonna be honest about something, it did dominate my life (maybe even more than my ambitiousness at certain points) - hence why I tried to organise my money. The issue here is that because this questionnaire is rather old, I did it for around 4 weeks - during those 4 weeks were when this questionnaire was written. I only did it for those 4 weeks because I couldn't live my life like that - it was too predictable and repetitive.
    To sum it all up: I lack the paranoia and security-focused attitude of a 6, 6s love things being predictable - it makes them comfortable. I am the opposite.

MBTI
    ?NTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    Ok so I'm gonna be honest about something, it did dominate my life (maybe even more than my ambitiousness at certain points) - hence why I tried to organise my money. The issue here is that because this questionnaire is rather old, I did it for around 4 weeks - during those 4 weeks were when this questionnaire was written. I only did it for those 4 weeks because I couldn't live my life like that - it was too predictable and repetitive.
    To sum it all up: I lack the paranoia and security-focused attitude of a 6, 6s love things being predictable - it makes them comfortable. I am the opposite.
    Now this makes things more sensible.
    "The pansy at my feet
    Doth the same tale repeat:
    Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
    Where is it now, the glory and the dream?"

ex Glados.