• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Last questionnaire

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
doubting i'm isfj. I feel bad for spamming this forum so much so this will be my last questionnaire.

1-what makes you angry?
I don't get angry often. Recounting the last times I've gotten mad they've been:
-when I'm bossed around, told what to do
-I've been unappreciated and ignored
-I've been underestimated
-I've assumed things about people that weren't true
-Being disrespected

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Some of the top things that come to mind recently....
-insincerity
-rudeness/bad attitude
-not loyal

3-do you like animals? why?
I do, I love most animals specially the cute ones. I don't know why but I always have? I like interacting with them, playing with them, and taking care of them. When I was in elementary school I had several pets which ended up in disaster because I ended up not taking care of them (my parents were not involved). Even now I would be afraid of getting another pet because I know I wouldn't have the time or energy to take care of it. More like, I think animals are cute from a distance-that's it. I also don't like small animals like hamsters or gerbils because I'm always afraid they'll bite me whenever I touch them.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They are accepting of me, nonjudgmental, and loyal. Also they are always there for me.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
How low energy I can be-I wish I was more outgoing at times. I'm not sure if this is a personality thing though, or just because I'm tired. Other than that not much...I know I'm lazy but I can force myself to work hard consciously so it's not a problem

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Not excessively, I wear bland clothes that I have and don't wear anything fancy or brand name. However I do like certain designs and try to keep that in mind when shopping. I mainly like what appeals to me, but also not too outrageous.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Fit in

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Playing on the internet, reading, sleeping, having fun with friends, and going out.

9-what makes you feel secure?
When I'm on top of things. I like when my grades are good and everything is going fine

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Haven't been in one yet, so I don't know

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Food! It was heartbreaking when I became lactose intolerant. Physical comforts, amusement parks. Certain people in my life. Being outside on a sunny day.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
What's going on today, what I have to finish, putting that off, and daydreaming about something else or a memory

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Not much surprisingly. I feel like my personality has been the same at its core-that's why I put so much stock into MBTI or other things, because I feel like personality is fixed.
When I was in kindergarten, these are the words I used to describe myself for a portrait:
Lovable, calm, nice, gentle, loyal, neat, caring, daring, busy, helpful

I've always been shy and introverted, even when I was younger, so it's not a social anxiety thing. I was an angel child for the most part. Very much accommodating and did what I was told. As I've gotten older I think I've gotten a bit more independent, and a little more passive aggressive when it comes to rules. I've also become slightly more unmotivated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, I meant last thread. Here's another one if it helps. Halfway through I realized this was might be an enneagram questionnaire so I left it o_o

0. What's making you unsure of your type? What research have you already done to determine type?
sensing/intuition and judging/perceiving. I have read up a ton but I am both. I can't pick one. I might also be biased.

1. Establish a "baseline mood"--when you're at home with nothing to do, where are you at mentally and emotionally? What do you notice in yourself? (Note, this is not a mood you inhabit "frequently", but your psychological baseline).
Bored, maybe calm.

2. Describe yourself--
a. What's it like to be you?
A bit hard. I can be painfully shy at times, not speak up for myself. I can also be extremely lazy and put off things which further stressed me out. However, in positive times it can be more fun. I try to be nonjudgmental for the most part and take things as they come
b. What have others said about you?
Others have told me I'm funny, low energy, boring, submissive, nice, unplanned...
c. What do you think of yourself?
I think of myself as flexible, adjusting, a bit boring, helpful, accepting, organized at times, calm

3. What are the issues you've dealt with in life? List some recurrent themes, and tell us a little about each one.
Stress when I have something wrong with myself-then i can't focus on anything else. Ex. my health. Also when things are all going wrong I can get bogged down under it and give up. Trouble motivating and starting things on my own- half the time I do it for the sake of others. Staying on top of my work.

4. You're not good at everything--
a. What personality traits and/or ways of being are impossible for you to adopt?
Being outgoing, fun, more responsible, focused, and hardworking. I have to try really hard to do it and maintain it.
b. What are qualities you'd like to have, but can't seem to develop?
Everything listed above O-O

5. Why have you left friends and other relationships in the past and/or why have they left you?
We've drifted apart, become different. Or they left me because we didn't have any common interests anymore. In the past the only reason I've left friends is if they have said or done something that offended me personally

6. Which types do you identify with most?
ISFJ, ISFP, INFP, INFJ, ISTP

a. How do you relate to these types?
isfj- mostly i relate to the steady, security, stable part.
isfp- relate well to most of it
infp- relate to the imaginative part
infj- can have very good insights about people
istp-a lot of this applies to me too, i can be very analytical

b. How do you NOT relate to them?
isfj- not super scheduled, hardworking
isfp- not that spontaneous or into sports, not aggressive
infp- not idealistic, dreamy, mushy-i'm pretty grounded
infj- don't have a deep vision
istp- not cold

7. Which types are least like you?
ENTJ, ESTJ, estp

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
doubting i'm isfj. I feel bad for spamming this forum so much so this will be my last questionnaire.

I am still laughing over that line. It should be an ISFJ tagline.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks, I think I was typed as ISFP in my last questionnaire so I was considering that (I was 15-16 at the time so don't take some of the stuff I said too literally).

It's been really close between the two :p Although I guess J makes more sense