User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kanra13 View Post
    What you described is the same as how I experience Ne connecting the dots. I connect the dots and zoom out, to see some big picture forming. Most definitely. Like those 'Aha' moments, of which I have certainly had. Very intuition based.

You basically described the same thing I experience so I'm not totally sure. I mean we both have Ne, but I end up trying to get it out into the world in a more wider known way I guess. I have some stuff I've studied mostly alone, though.
    YAY someone gets it

I guess the main difference is the introversion vs extroversion thing then.
    Almost too Ti to function.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by wildmoon View Post
    YAY someone gets it I guess the main difference is the introversion vs extroversion thing then.
    How would you describe the introversion and extroversion thing, exactly?

Socionics
    NF None

I think you do seem fairly Ne in this post and in others that I've seen as well, and I could easily see you as an N dom.

When it comes to enneagram, it sounds like you relate to 5 for reasons, that might not be type related such as depression. I suppose that is also the reason, why you might feel close to enneagram type 4. You don't seem introverted and hyper focused enough to be a 5, yet you don't seem energetic enough to be a 7. I'd suggest looking into 6, 6s often mistype as 4s when unhealthy and can be very much into learning and knowledge just like 5s.

I don't know you enough to finalize your typing, but for now, I'd say you look like an ENTP 6w7 so/sx, probably 639 or 649 tritype.

As for socionics, I'd suggest more on depth study, you sound like an ILE (ENTp) to me there as well.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Five to One View Post
    I think you do seem fairly Ne in this post and in others that I've seen as well, and I could easily see you as an N dom.

When it comes to enneagram, it sounds like you relate to 5 for reasons, that might not be type related such as depression. I suppose that is also the reason, why you might feel close to enneagram type 4. You don't seem introverted and hyper focused enough to be a 5, yet you don't seem energetic enough to be a 7. I'd suggest looking into 6, 6s often mistype as 4s when unhealthy and can be very much into learning and knowledge just like 5s.

I don't know you enough to finalize your typing, but for now, I'd say you look like an ENTP 6w7 so/sx, probably 639 or 649 tritype.

As for socionics, I'd suggest more on depth study, you sound like an ILE (ENTp) to me there as well.
    Then there becomes this:

How does one distinguish the depression from the 5? Also I have more than one disorder so that can blur things. Idk what is the disorder and what is the enneagram or if it's the same but made more prominent with the negative side effects.

Also what does a 5 entp look like? some seem to question it because entp's don't hyper focus and introspect as much as a 5 might. Which I do. I've thought about who I am and my type and the many odd contradictions I seem to have time and again. In contrast, what would a 6 entp look like? I've been to a councilor as well mainly to figure myself out

The problem with 6 is the loyalty, commitment, responsibility, and practicality it seems they have. I actually lack that. Severely. I'm always hesitant to commitment, like in relationships I'd be sucked in by the intensity if I was in love, but I would never give myself up to them fully. I just couldn't. And it caused a lot of problems. Push-Pull confusion. Like I always keep people at some distance. Even if I find the intensity so addicting. And with intensity, one-on-one bonds to me get pretty intense, and that's why I believe I'm probably more sx/so, why I've thought sx/sp before. I more prefer small group or one on one rather than large crowds, because I prefer the depth. That's a large part of how I haven't been able to connect to most anyone worth crap. Because a lot of times they just aren't deep enough, don't care, or squirrel away from my intensity and the deep subjects I'll bring up not everyone likes talking about. So I've just become use to distance.

Starting to think 359 again though. maybe 359 sx/so(because the tritype description makes me uncomfortable and resonates and points to a core problem I have had: "your blind spot is that you can be so reserved that your true nature remains hidden and underexpressed which can cause you to appear aloof and indifferent. to feel in control, you may use withholding as punishment(i had to look it up but yeah, stonewalling I've done before and never noticed it was an issue"), but I'll consider 369 sx/so

Also sx dom I've heard alot of having intense eyes, energy, and such. I have been told that I have intense energy, as well as intense eyes, eagle eyes. And regardless of how typing by visual can be scoffed at by most, I don't care. I consider it possible that there's at least something to it.

I've just realized how concealed I am. I'm too calculated in the way I act and speak to be a core 4 I think, I can be so pragmatic about people. Mainly because I have to know I can safely let down my guard to not have to polish myself and play the game. And my response to what I perceive as bad in me is Shame I've realized. My damn image. This whole talking about myself has been difficult. Even if I say alot... because I'm trying to understand myself so much and overthinking it.

Honestly! Here's the thing. If I'm not even healthy though I'm not sure if that's even type-able. Really. How do I know unless I'm out and about and fully experience myself? I don't. So really I won't know until I'm in a better mental and emotional state.

At least it's been narrowed down, and I appreciate that.

And yes, I got ENTp on socionics
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)
    House: Slytherin
    ENTP-Ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

In theory: the wings create a strong 4ish imprint

How fascinating the mind is.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I was planning to ask if you would consider any types other than head core and then I saw that you currently have yourself listed as 9w8 sx/so. I just wanted to note that I could definitely see that. It seems very likely you are a positive outlook core and, since your q was kind of looking as though it could be potentially sp blind or rounded in terms of IV, I think a withdrawn type might work well.

Also sorry for the super long reply hehehe...
    Last edited by RadicalDoubt; 03-15-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: My formatting is embarrassingly messy
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Likes badatlife liked this post

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

50/50 is me in a nutshell, I'm an extrovert in ideas, but an introvert in terms of being easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation (HSP - hypersensitive person) It's tedious

Yeah, the two seem confused together alot. Enneagram and specific functions it sounds alot like. Which I get it, I've theorized I might have a bit of stronger Te than normal entp because of my ambitiousness and pragmatism.

Ne dom 5's. Yes, contradictnig. It sounds unlikely, but theoretically there's no way it's impossible. Given the sheer amount of humans and personalities that exist there's millions of potential combinations. I've been somewhat specific in interests, but also wanting to branch out a bit. *shrugs* I'll just list them off
    -Art, Drawing, Writing, Modding, Music/singing, Gaming/game related content, and then of course messing with people. Alot of it is interconnected in my mind though, as I'm just an artist. Perhaps it is also tools that add to my image. But I have no interest in politics or anything whatsoever outside of that. Except sometimes philosophy and conspiracy stuff for fun because it entertains my Ne-Ti.
    -But I'm a cautious person so my trolling is more subtle and i only go so far to not cause any serious shit. Plus I tend to be fairly caring actually. How I say things is important.
    In any case I've seen examples of a five ENTP before.

The ENTP In The Enneagram — Personality Type and Personal Growth | Personality Hacker

Yeah. I think I'm more 9 than 7. I'm just not energetic enough, I'm more slothful if anything. When I'm not in my ambitious mode anyway where I tend to overwork on my projects at the expense of my health and sleep. Which I need to stop doing. Cuz I'm impatient and also I just really get focused on it. I've been focused where others have said stuff and I didn't notice cuz I was too singular focused. Which is funny because otherwise I'm far more distractable outside of my goal type or deep thinking moments. I've appeared INTP before and an ENTP with 5 in his tritype would from what I've heard come off that way. In fact I use to be typed that, and I just molded into that image intentionally even if it didn't explain everything.

I've considered sx/so yes. In fact, that revolutionary idea image fits me alot in how I tend to think and see things and what my focus is and my favorite characters tend to be that. I sorta romantize the concept. My theory use to be I was sp also becasue of my isolationist tendencies, but at the same time if I'm sp blind then it's likely a 5 influence afterall. I know people find 5w4 hard to fit with ENTP but it simply isn't impossible. Therefore it's possible. Plus with sp blind I'm terrible with financial things and hate those responsibilities.

Yeah, not excessively peace seeking but it's still my general goal. But if I'm totally sick of someone's crap or someone has an issue and refuses to tell me I'll press for it to fix the issue. So I appreciate bluntness and straightfowardness to get it over with, unless it sounds rude of course.

Yeah, seems So is right. But So with a withdrawn enneagram influence. That makes alot of sense as to how contradicting I tend to feel. I really want to become a figure and become known for something, but at the same time i'm terrible with social networking and keeping track of alot of people. Also having a tendency to withdraw and be very cautious about exposure in the first place. Always keeping some distance, except with a select few people or sometimes just one person I can be too intense and be deep with. Works well I guess whne you got a girlfriend and you almost only focus on her, occasional one other person maybe. But there comes a point where I may detach and switch focus onto someone else and forget the earlier person entirely. Drop of a hat. Which ain't the best.

I am achievement seeking. I also want to be unique and express that. But above all if I'm not actually recognized for it what's the point. Lending to So. I've been depressed largely from persuits I have not working out how I want it to. Going from working my butt off on projects to 9ish slothfulness and numbing out over it not working as well as I wanted and feeling it's pointless. Because wasting effort is the worst thing. Yep. Recognition. Often felt unrecognized by my ESTJ 836 father who had narcissistic tendencies.
    Yep. Sx/So. I find the gut is often weirdly accurate.

Morbidness. Well, I use to make dark tunes on the piano, and also made my own creepypasta. And I dress kinda gothic. Lots of black, sometimes light makeup, ect. Also like feeling concealed but at the same time a bit show offy looking more dressed up than others. Mix of casual and proper.

I agree. Seems my original gut was correct. I have a gut feeling that I'm 359 sx (in whatever order) because it just feels right. And explains alot of my behaviours and motivations.. so ENTP "thinker" sx/so. Also I had a thoery that 3w4 and 5w4 seem to emulate a core 4 and can confuse others. Makes alot more sense this way. But yeah, not my main type it seems possibly. I guess it makes my main type 9w8 or 3w4? Mainly cuz I'm either slothful lazy alot it seems but in the mode I'm pretty ambitious and workaholic and kinda go back and forth between the two influences, while also being very detached.

WHich brings me to six. Six has issues with anxiety right? I do sometimes, but in general No. In general I'm detached. How I deal with issues is either I get mad, or I detach from it. Usually one or the other, occasionally both. I've been known to be mad one minute, then suddenly back to a peaceful "whatever" state and not care anymore. In general I don't feel much emotional at all, I have a lot of flatness, but I don't lack empathy. In an Fe manner I can still be caring. But appear otherwise disconnected. People have noted that about me "I've known for ____ long and I feel like I barely know you"

Yeah one morality I understand to a degree as the few morals I have they're strong, but in general I'd probably be considered lacking in morality as pragmatism overrides it usually. If I'm ever moral it's more in a justice "someone was treated unfairly how dare they" kinda way. Which I've heard to be 8ish.

Yeah I don't think about helping others much to be a 3w2 so I'm pretty sure that discounts it.

The anger is super 9? I always heard anger being so repressed and ignored it seems. But I've read in 9w8 when really unhealthy they're actually pretty impulsive in temper, at least with sx dom. But in general if they're angry it's defending their territory/disrupting the peace to slam the threat down and return to peace again. Peace being the goal still. Which yes, it always is. Shame is a major focus too. When I fail at something or look bad I tend to feel alot of shame. It bothers me. I gotta look good. Very 3. I don't mind losing a bit, and even hold back if I'm way better than someone at a game to make them happy, but if I'm sucky at something compared to someone else it can really upset me and get me very competitive. And I end up wanting to prove I can do it. So they will not humiliate me I guess. As for fear, well that's the core of my not going out into the world alot. Really fear, shame, and anger play a bit part in me.

Yeah I've comtemplated triple withdrawn but I don't think so. 9w8 5w4 3w4 sx/so like you said. My gut feeling alligns with that if I follow it. I think we figured it out.

I think I just wanted to be 478 sx/sp before because it's so powerful and forward in a way I'm not. I'm still powerful in a tenacious manner but I'm more of a sneaky observant sort than being as obvious a force. I want to send a message like it too, but I'm not as blunt about it all.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

ENTP-Ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Gonna do these comparisons for fun. Just showing things that really stuck out to me.

Edit: this too, forgot
    Last edited by Kanra13; 03-20-2019 at 08:37 AM.

ENTP-Ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so