• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cracking down on my MBTI type, help me be certain ^^(Questionnaire)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cracking down on my MBTI type, help me be certain ^^(Questionnaire + Face Typing)

1-what makes you angry?

Annoying noises/loud noises, manipulation, abusers, people who immediately shut others out, criticism(like out of nowhere)

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

I'm drawn to people who are sociable but not overbearing, passionate, open-minded and funny. I dislike it when people are close-minded, judgemental, obnoxious and manipulative.

3-do you like animals? why?

I love animals! They're cute and cuddly, and most times nicer than humans. I love having a furry best friend. Wild ones are very fascinating and beautiful.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I love my dads' easygoingness and dry yet cheesy sense of humor. My stepmom is caring and creative and we like discussing ideas together. I like how my best friend from high school friend is cheeky yet has a big heart. My college friend is supportive and my foreign friend is very passionate and knowleagable about her different interests. My grandparents are very devoted and are great listeners.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like my openmindedness, my curiosity, my good sense of humor, and my ability to see the best in others. I dislike how I back down too much, am spacey and overthink things a lot(anxiety much).

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Yeah, though it's more of an interest. I use fashion as a way of expressing myself. I like looking good, using fashion as art. Scarves, snapbacks, viking jewelry, pins. At home though I can easily go all day in my PJs ;)

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

Stand out! I've always wanted to be known as unique and creative!

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Cooking, listening to music, playing board games, going to restaurants, going on road trips, reading, looking at/making art, shopping, gardening, watching TV, gaming, spending time with loved ones

9-what makes you feel secure?

Steady relationships, my music(both an interest and coping mechanism), being good with money, good grades, being with animals, nature, nostalgia

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

I do. I just want to feel loved, feel important. Have that one loyal person to depend on. I also like giving love and making people happy-thoughtful gifts, surprise hugs, kisses, planning the dates, etc.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love going to the fair. The rush of the thrill rides, the wacky fried foods, the animals, the intricate crafts of the vendors. I love video games-I get to create my own characters and immerse myself in another world. I also love board games for the mental challenge and competition. I love music, how it tells a story and makes you dance. I love cooking-piecing together different ingredients and flavors to create something delicious. With that, I love food. I like reading about history. It's interesting to see how things have changed over time-people, fashion, science, technology. I love travel; I haven't gone far, but it's fascinating seeing what different towns and countries have to offer, meeting the different cultures. I love nature-it's peaceful, I love checking out all the unique plants, and it's just gorgeous.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

Random wishes, the music in my head, loved ones, cooking, favorite TV shows, games, the future

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

As a child, I was quite the creative one. Drawing, inventing, writing, making up random characters, making jewelry. My social skills were...varied. I remember how in 4th grade how while I was independent and preferred to stick with my best friend, I loved reading my stories to the class and sharing my passions with other people. For instance, I was obsessed with magic and fairies, so I made homemade wands to share on the playground and recruited people for a magic club. But then in middle school I became terribly shy and withdrawn. I wonder if this was trauma because there was a lot of fighting at home. Today, I'm still shy(Always been shy), but not at middle school level. When I was interested in something, I had to learn everything about it(That hasn't really changed though). If it was a favorite TV show, I'd read up on all the character bios. When I fell in love with cats I'd read about all the different breeds.

Update: What the hey, let's try a visual typing!
51097669_1000710353462936_5374475336933179392_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Hmm I thought NFP at first but after looking through the enneagram thread you made I think you're an ENTP.

(enneagram 7, with some 5 and 9)

The curiousity and trying new things is Ne and 7
The wanting to keep to yourself is Ti and 5
The seeing the good in others and mediating is Fe and 9

(I think)

--

Also I think that the things that make you angry and that you dislike in others may be your "shadow traits" which is worth keeping in mind for if/when you want to do shadow work.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Visual typing: I'm no where near as confident with visual typing as I am with textual or vocal typing (though sometimes I get a clear impression), but ENTP certainly seems reasonable.

If ENTP is correct, then visually I would say you may be the kind of ENTP that can come across as Fe dominant.