• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on this questionnaire

lareine

• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.

I'm 16 and a female.

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?

No.

• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?

I live in Turkey so a lot of people here are muslim like my family. It never affected me though, I'm still researching to find what I believe in. I'm still young and have a lot to decide.

• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I'm a student but I want to be a journalist. I want to reveal the truth and help people with what I write. I want to help people who can't make themself heard.

• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

I'm an only child and my parents are divorced. I live with my father and he isn't the most talkative person. We only talk about my grades and money. So, I usually am on my own most of the time. It would make me feel normal not lonely or refreshed.

• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

Gymastics or running, I'm not bad but I SUCK at team sports. I love indoor activities better.

• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about?

I'm curious and constantly research something but as I said before I'm on my own most of the time so I usually have nothing to do. So this leads me to learn things. I'm curious about psychology, art, books and different languages.

• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?

I would love to lead but I am a little shy for it. So I'm the one who gives advice to the leader and surprisingly they always listen to me. If I lead people, I would try to understand their needs and I would be super responsible. Though I need to trust people to work with them if I can't trust them, I would try to do the all work by myself.

• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity.

English isn't my native language so I don't know or understand the meaning of "coordinated" so I must pass that...

I'm neutral about working with my hands but I would be more comfortable if I didn't.

• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.

I can't say that I'm artistic, it would be an insult for the artists. I enjoy art. I usually write down things if I can't talk with my friends. It makes me feel relaxed when I write down my emotions. I also love books, movies, paintings etc.

• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?

I find it stupid to think about past mistakes but I think it's nice to remember good memories. Also there is a thing about past that I use. When there is a problem, I just connect it or relate it to one of my past experiences and this way I can understand what people think about this problem. It helps me to empathize and understand other people's views.

There isn't much to say about present.

I like to think about my future every now and then. I like to think that I will be a successful woman and people know me now will be surprised...

• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?

I would help them. Even if I do it unwillingly. I can't say no to people. If I say no then it's something I REALLY don't want to do.

• Do you need logical consistency in your life?

Most of it, yes but it can be fun to just mess around without thinking about logic. You have to turn back to reality after though.

• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

If I'm by myself, I am not that efficient but if it's a group thing I feel responsible and do my work quickly then check in with others.

• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?

I don't think I am. I just give advice to them, it's their choice to listen. Though, I would be more happy if they did.

• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?

I love reading books because it makes you see a new point of view and I don't know it just makes me feel relaxed. I feel like I accomplished something when I finish the book.

• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?

I don't really know my learning style. I struggle with noisy environments and I need everyone in the class to be serious. I can't focus if people around me are taking this thing as a joke, I feel irritated. I am good at language classes so I guess memorization? I like classes that involve creativity but I struggle when there is a question. I just love when questions are answered, I become so amazed at creativity.

• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?

Again as I said, if it's a group thing I do most of the things so yes, I also would give tasks to people. If it's individual I would probably do it the last day but I would have a strategy about my presentation. Like "If they ask me that, I would..."

• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?

Being a good person and being the best at everything I do. I want to leave a mark.

• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?

I fear from failure, not meeting expectations and being the bad guy in someone's story. I don't want anyone to be dissapointed at me.

• What do the "highs" in your life look like?

I am confident, not afraid to speak up for myself or others. Also I am successful and everybody sees me like that.

• What do the "lows" in your life look like?

I am undecisive, have no path to follow. I am shy and everyone sees me as a useless person.

• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?

I do daydream but I don't just forget everything around me. I am quick to realize if there is something different but I usually can't understand what it is.

• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?

I would probably think about getting out.

• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

It really takes a long time. I feel bad when I think about options and what they will bring to me. I want to choose them all... I might change my mind even if I was very sure about my choice.

• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

I understand the things I do and what I feel most of the time but I am not good at confessing them. Especially if it's something I feel ashamed of. Like, I don't tell my friends when I feel shy and always act like I'm confident. I don't tell them when I feel sad, I want to seem strong and I feel so angry if someone thinks I'm weak.

• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?

If it's someone I try to be close with then, yes I'm guilty. If my friends are talking about something I don't agree, I just stay silent. My best friend usually understands when I do that.

• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?

I don't think they know better but I don't think I would ever break rules. I don't like taking risks and I think that's a big risk