12 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Default Member of the Month: June 2018

Stigmata is our June 2018 featured member! Stigmata is a forum veteran who uses his war experience from INTPc to weave magnificent tales of the times before likes and mainstream Enneagram. A true craftsman, Stigmata carves life into every post he makes and for that we are honored to have him here. The following is their interview:

1. How long have you been on the site?
    Since February 2011. As many people know, I came here from INTPc. I'd heard about this forum over there yet had posted there for a few years before dipping my toes in the water over here. Upon my raft reaching land, after enduring the treacherous storms of the Atlantic, I was greeted by a group of NFP tribal women who threw rose petals at my feet and played their mating ritual music for me as they threw a ceremony from their homeland in my honor. The rest is history.

2. What made you interested in typology?

We took the MBTI test in-class in my high school psychology class and I remember being the only person to test as an INTP, and as we announced our results aloud our teacher looked at me like I was some pilgrim in funny clothing who'd just introduced fire to her Cherokee tribe for the first time. Several years later, a few guys I'd played online games with re-introduced me to it where I again tested as INTP, yet this time I decided to really explore the details surrounding type theory, and somewhere amidst my research I discovered these forums and decided to check it out.

3. Which typology system do you think is the best?
    MBTI, because INFJ doorslam.

4. What is your field of study?
    In the school of life right now. I'd originally went to school to study computer networking because I enjoyed reading about and building them (not the physical act of building, more conducting the research and reading benchmark data to determine which components offer the best performance value in comparison to price), yet the thought of wedging a toothpick into my big toenail and kicking a wall seems more appealing than having to troubleshoot computers all day and listening to technologically illiterate continually reiterate that they didn't "press any buttons" to cause it not to work, and/or how their grandson taught them about ctrl+alt+del.

5. Where are you from?
    Texas.

6. How do you feel about the site currently?
    Currently? Eh. It's different than when I first joined -- not necessarily better or worse, just different. We're kind of in this ultimately pointless meta loop right now and lots of well-established members that I like are either disappearing completely or only appear sporadically. I believe with enough time that this will change and balance will be restored to the force.

7. What are your hobbies?
    These days, mostly sports, movies, relaxing, and scouring the depths of reddit and wikipedia in search of more useless information to read about.

8. What are your dreams?
    To not die as a victim of excessive force by a police officer -- "Hey officer, this isn't a weapon, It's a foot-long Subway sandwich!" I've had an officer verbally promise he wouldn't kill me in order to calm me down so I could stop crying long enough to reach in my back pocket and hand him my wallet. That, plus win the lottery so I can buy a room filled with gold coins and dive in like I'm Scrooge McDuck, completely forgetting life isn't a cartoon with anthropomorphic Ducks and not taking into account that diving in a pile of gold coins would be like headbutting a cement wall with no helmet just for the lulz.

9. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
    Komodo Dragon.

10. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
    Definitely Shape-shifting -- I always liked the mystique character because I thought the idea of shape-shifting would allow one to navigate the world quite freely.

11. What's your favorite food/meal?
    Hmmm. This one is tricky. I'd probably have to go with Pizza.

12. How were you as a child?
    From what I've been told, very introverted and timid. Self-entertaining. Very sensitive. Obsessed with imagination. In school I vacillated between being the class clown/hellraiser (I remember in Junior High organizing a sit-in during the National Anthem, not with any real strong motivations or intent behind doing so but just to go against the grain) and being that guy that everyone was astonished to hear finally speak.

13. How do you pronounce caramel, been, aunt, and gif?
    "Car-uh-mel, Ben, Ant, Gift without the T"

14. Favorite and least favorite holiday?
    Least favorite? Saint Patrick's day. Why? Because the next person to come up to me and say "But you're not wearing greeeeennnn!" is going to get smacked in the head with a steel chair like it's a WrestleMania Title Fight. Favorite? Thanksgiving. I like all the different foods we indulge ourselves in once a year and being able to spend the time with my family. 15. Favorite riddle? Don't have one.

16. How do you judge a person? I almost exclusively judge people off what I perceive their intentions to be -- You could burn down my house or wreck my car, but so long as you aren't doing those things to be malicious, I won't be all that upset about it. As long as you aren't rude or mean-spirited, I can learn to live with everything else about you.

17. List all of your pets out, if you've ever had any.
    I've got a cat who likes to laze around and stare at me with utter contempt as she lie on her throne of our pile of dirty laundry.

18. If you owned the site for a day, what would you do?
    I'd condense some of the sub-forums together and bring back the different colored themes we used to have.

19. Have any users you want to shout out?
    I'd hate to both exclude anyone or put anyone on the spot. You know who you are and chances are you already know what I think of you. If you don't, ask me and I'll tell you.

20. Here's a free soap box. What do you want to say to everyone as a whole?
    "Soap box? Is this safe? It doesn't look very safe..." *stands on soap box and it begins to wobble violently* *microphone feedback echoes throughout the arena* "I'd just like to thank everyone for this nomination, as it's truly an honor to be he---" *wooden side collapses due to shoddy craftsmanship* "AWWWW, SHIIITTTTT" *slips and cracks forehead on the podium* *bleeds out onstage as no one attempts to help as everyone in the audience claps and assumes this an act and is apart of the speech*
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Fi > Se > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian)
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic > Conventional > Investigative > Realistic
    Love Language: Words of Affirmation + Acts of Service
    Potter House: Slytherin

Johari · PRIDE · Nohari

Congratulations @Stigmata for being member of the month of June in 2018!

may the Gemini’s and Cancer’s be with you!
    She can't tell the difference yet.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Stigmata liked this post

Where is your god now? Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

IBleedPumpkinJuice thepumpkinpot's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Congrats, Stigmata!
    I wanna lie here and soak up the sun.

I know that the rain falls hard when it falls
    It hurts when ...
    You gotta be at home and stay inside ...

Scream and shout
    Throw your hands up until you go blue in the face
    You still won't make things change!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Please ignore certain spelling and grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Yay, @Stigmata!
    INTP 9w1 2w3 5w6 so/sx

In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous.

-- Aristotle

i seem to be wounded asynartetic's Avatar
    MBTI
    Ixxx
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I am walking, talking proof of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

The effect of life in society is to complicate and confuse our existence, making us forget who we really are by causing us to become obsessed with what we are not. -Chuang Tzu

LA’ASOT CHAIM

Global 5: RCUEI - reserved
    Pottermore sorting: Gryffindor

This is a well deserved member of the month. Congrats dude you have outdone Chandler Bing in making our lives more joyful with your unique spin on things.
    Likes Stigmata liked this post

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeeeaaaas! Grats, Stig.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

MBTI
    yupp

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Lol, re: soapbox. Come on, you have center stage, set a fire!

▵▵▵