User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by dougvincent1138 View Post
    Hey Sacrophagus, Thanks for the welcome! I'm curious, what does the "X" in your MBTI profile mean? I haven't come across that before. Does that mean your E vs. I score is pretty close to dead center between the two? If so, I might qualify as an "XNFJ", then. Leyna
    Indeed, I am. Ambivert of some sort.

I reckon, within DV system are many personalities with different colors and taste. Most do not have an idea about DID. That one can be a person, and then another person emerges, with different behaviors, different body language, different thinking patterns, abilities, accent, history, goals, beliefs,... Etc.

No matter. TypoC accommodates all. Here you'll find hopefully all the resources and help you need to understand your different personalities, a little better, without falling into unnecessary stereotyping. MBTI is not a full proof reference of choice, but it encapsulates the effort one deploys to understand oneself better.
    Likes dougvincent1138 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Hi, Yama! Nice to meet you!

INFJ is my profile, that is, Leyna's. Doug's is close to mine, INFP. We don't really have a profile for the whole system, since there isn't really a "one whole us". We're more like a community of people who happen to live in one body. The reason we put my profile on our account is because I am the one of us who is the most interested in the MBTI and psychology in general, so I will probably be the one who is posting in this group most often. Although some of the others might post as well, it depends on if we happen to see anything that sparks the others' interests.

I was going to put "INFJ (among others...)" for my MBTI profile on our account, but alas, it only let me put four letters...

Leyna
    Likes Yama liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Hey Sacrophagus,

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, there are a lot of differences between us in our system. And yes, for a long time, many of us, including myself, were not aware that we had DID. But now, fortunately, we are confident that we have finally found ALL of us who exist, and we are all fully aware of our status as parts of a DID system. Which is good, because we can now live our life being fully aware of the reality of what and who we are. It's difficult, especially for those of us like myself who are female in a male body, to know that we will never have our own separate bodies, but we have learned to live with that and accept it.

We REALLY appreciate how welcoming and non-judgmental everyone in this group has been so far! It's really refreshing to see such willingness to accept us for who we are despite the fact that we are different from most other people. And yes, we are very much looking forward to learning more about ourselves through this group.

Gratefully,

Leyna
    Likes Sacrophagus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Hey The Grey Wizard,

I saw your comment, but then couldn't find it in this thread (I'm still new to how this works...) So it's from Fellowship of the Ring... I thought it seemed familiar! I've read all of the Lord of the Rings books, but it's been a while, so that's why it just seemed vaguely familiar. So I take it your username refers to Gandalf, then? That's what I kinda figured, he is the most famous Grey Wizard of all! We are big fans of the Lord of the Rings series, but we just haven't re-read them in a long time. So many books to read, not enough time...

Thanks!

Leyna
    Likes DarkMin, The Cat liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

this is is an interesting development; your arrival that is... i am curious about a logistical aspect of your condition... do you often share accounts? also, do you often share friends?
    Likes Red Memories, dougvincent1138 liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Welcome to the forum. <3

After all,
    How can you run from what is inside of you?

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Hello. I am glad you have been open with us.

I have some questions for you.

What is treatment like? What are the medications you are on (if any)? What is the goal of treatment? Do you know how someone develops DID? Is there any genetic factors that make someone more prone to having DID?

Do you (any of you) like classical music?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

I will say that you are probably INFP <= "I am all the types at ones." Some Fi-Ne or Ne-Fi getting wrong... (self illusions of multiple possibilities)
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Hi Leyna and Doug, it is me Forever, I am sorry you feel split from yourself in many ways. I act a different way almost everyday irl and sometimes on here.. so maybe not so much of split personality.. but I ride an emotional rollercoaster everyday.

to each every one of you.

MBTI
    INFJ

Hi Obfuscate,

To answer your questions: Yes, we share accounts, which is why we sign our posts with the name of the part who is writing it. Like I told someone else in this group, I (Leyna) will probably be the one who is on here most often, but you might see some of the others from time to time. I know one of the others named Louise has been thinking about something that she wants to post sometime soon.

As for friends, unfortunately, there are many of our friends that we know on a face-to-face, personal basis that do not know about our DID. It's not that we are ashamed of our DID, it's just that we know that there is a lot of stigma surrounding DID, unfortunately, and so we don't want our place of work, or certain family members and other people in our life to know about it. But there are a select few family members and friends who know "us" on a personal basis, including a few other DID people that we got to know through a support group we used to be in. Those friends who know "us", and allow us to be ourselves, are precious to us, and yes, we share them. But as for the ones who don't know about "us", whoever is out when we are around them has to do a reasonable impersonation of Doug. It sucks, but that's life, and we have gotten used to it. That's probably way more information than you were looking for, but I tend to over-explain things...

Leyna
    Likes Yama, awbro liked this post