User Tag List

First 123

phallus impudicus

I had to move on quickly after #15 because I started to feel myself wanting to tear up a bit.

phallus impudicus

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I have a bat story for you. I found a bat in my room a few weeks ago on the floor. I put an acrylic cup over it, but some cardboard under the cup and brought it outside and let it fly away. Apparently it would have been better to keep it because I should have had it tested. It turns out if you have a bat in your bedroom, they recommend you get rabies shots because 6% of them have rabies and you could be bitten in your sleep but never know it. So here I am 11 shots and three weeks later finishing the treatment last weekend. The bill just came for the first emergency room visit. $20,000!!!! For some shots. I believe health insurance covers the full cost but still....
    OH MY GOD, HIGHLANDER CHANGED HIS AVATAR.

I've also had rabies shots. Good times.
    Likes highlander liked this post

Guardian of Ga'Hoole Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Are you still taking questions? If so...

Did you immediately identify with ENFP when you learned about it? Why? What were your first opinions about INTPs? INTJS? Were you inexplicably drawn to INTJs as the fetishists thread suggests?
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    Are you still taking questions? If so...

Did you immediately identify with ENFP when you learned about it? Why? What were your first opinions about INTPs? INTJS? Were you inexplicably drawn to INTJs as the fetishists thread suggests?
    Howdy! Sure, of course.

I was handed the ENFP mantle, carefully woven by my friends. Hahaha. So, another person in that circle of IRL friends is also ENFP, and we had a good mix in the group: INFJ, INTJ, ENFP, ISTJ, and ENFP (me). Even though we were very different people, we've always clicked on a "we're twinsies" level, and been close friends. Before I knew what MBTI was my friends had typed me, and when I read the descriptions I agreed.. not everything with ENFP resonates with me, but as I said I think MBTI is a good short-hand... not defining a person, but a set of things you can assume based on a vague stereotype. I identified 100% with my ennagram, which is why I think that system is spot on. (No bias, right? )

INTPs I haven't met many of.. no one IRL, but definitely some here on the forum I've met. They intrigue me. I like poking at things different than me on a complete other level. They remind me of the blue guy on the watchmen--only instead of being resentful lady-friend I'd just feel slightly awkward and sort of curious. There's an infamous post from jockthemotie somewhere floating around here where he mentioned wanting to examine a woman's private parts not in a sexual way, but in a curious 'let me examine this intimately' level. When I read that, I couldn't think of anyone in my life that had talked like that--wanting to examine another human in such a detached yet very intimate way. There's something really cool about that that I don't relate to at all, but find fascinating and exciting nonetheless. Ygolo is another INTP that I found intriguing to no end, but made me feel really small and a bit dumb in comparsion. not that he ever meant to, but he was just that cool to me. I would listen to him talk about things in vent for long stretches just trying to put myself in a mindset so outside of my own.

INTJs I have met IRL, I'd say there is something to the vibe of ENFPs being drawn to them.. I don't think just any INTJ qualifies (INTJ forums make me want to barf, there's got to be more than just type there obvi) even prior to knowing they were INTJ I was drawn to them. They're like onions, getting to peel each layer back and seeing more personality behind the what-people-think-is-robotics-but-is-actually-just-a-default-mode is satisfying.. completely unlike myself, and yet somehow I relate to it. I think that relationship was well fostered by having other types around though.. INFJ and another fellow ENFP was a perfect storm of long standing friendship.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Remember, Humanity. Alexandre Dantès's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    379 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Howdy! Sure, of course.

I was handed the ENFP mantle, carefully woven by my friends. Hahaha. So, another person in that circle of IRL friends is also ENFP, and we had a good mix in the group: INFJ, INTJ, ENFP, ISTJ, and ENFP (me). Even though we were very different people, we've always clicked on a "we're twinsies" level, and been close friends. Before I knew what MBTI was my friends had typed me, and when I read the descriptions I agreed.. not everything with ENFP resonates with me, but as I said I think MBTI is a good short-hand... not defining a person, but a set of things you can assume based on a vague stereotype. I identified 100% with my ennagram, which is why I think that system is spot on. (No bias, right? )

INTPs I haven't met many of.. no one IRL, but definitely some here on the forum I've met. They intrigue me. I like poking at things different than me on a complete other level. They remind me of the blue guy on the watchmen--only instead of being resentful lady-friend I'd just feel slightly awkward and sort of curious. There's an infamous post from jockthemotie somewhere floating around here where he mentioned wanting to examine a woman's private parts not in a sexual way, but in a curious 'let me examine this intimately' level. When I read that, I couldn't think of anyone in my life that had talked like that--wanting to examine another human in such a detached yet very intimate way. There's something really cool about that that I don't relate to at all, but find fascinating and exciting nonetheless. Ygolo is another INTP that I found intriguing to no end, but made me feel really small and a bit dumb in comparsion. not that he ever meant to, but he was just that cool to me. I would listen to him talk about things in vent for long stretches just trying to put myself in a mindset so outside of my own.

INTJs I have met IRL, I'd say there is something to the vibe of ENFPs being drawn to them.. I don't think just any INTJ qualifies (INTJ forums make me want to barf, there's got to be more than just type there obvi) even prior to knowing they were INTJ I was drawn to them. They're like onions, getting to peel each layer back and seeing more personality behind the what-people-think-is-robotics-but-is-actually-just-a-default-mode is satisfying.. completely unlike myself, and yet somehow I relate to it. I think that relationship was well fostered by having other types around though.. INFJ and another fellow ENFP was a perfect storm of long standing friendship.
    Congrats on member of the month!
    "..And alien tears will fill for him
    Pity's long-broken urn,
    For his mourner will be outcast men,
    And outcasts always mourn..”

Exist for today, live for tomorrow, strive to be better than yesterday.

Preferred pronoun They/them
    Likes kyuuei liked this post