User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Newcomer here.

  1. #1
    notte stellata Earl Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    648 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,151

    Default Newcomer here.

    Hello everyone!


    I've been into MBTI for quite some time, learning the functions, typing people, typing my friends, you could say it's a big fascination / hobby of mine. It's greatly helped me understand how and why people can differ from each other.

    I'm here to expose myself to more of MBTI, learn about it in a casual pace, and hopefully get along with some people as well as see what others think of MBTI and how it has helped / impacted them.

    A bit about myself, hm. MBTI-wise I always, always test INTJ (really high Ni, too). The journey to typing myself was very long, but in short, after studying functions and discovering more about myself, I've concluded I am actually an INFJ.

    As for what kind of person I am, I'm actually very quiet and tend to lurk more, but am more relaxed and friendly once I get used to people / a place.

    I hope we can get along.


    ~ sterres

  2. #2
    Senior Member Madboot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will get along just fine with most people here.

  3. #3
    Member flourine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    UnK
    Enneagram
    2hu
    Socionics
    BogP None
    Posts
    46

    Default

    welcome to typoC, one of the best forums for typology.

    to your left, you can grab a free Enneagram Caramel, and to your right, there is a Socionics arcade.

    Have fun~

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29,990

    Default

    Hello, have you thought about your AD&D alignment, it really is the greatest guide or typology there is

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ace_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    TNT
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Welcome to the forum sterres. Most people here are nice.

  6. #6
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    24,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sterres View Post
    Hello everyone!


    I've been into MBTI for quite some time, learning the functions, typing people, typing my friends, you could say it's a big fascination / hobby of mine. It's greatly helped me understand how and why people can differ from each other.

    I'm here to expose myself to more of MBTI, learn about it in a casual pace, and hopefully get along with some people as well as see what others think of MBTI and how it has helped / impacted them.

    A bit about myself, hm. MBTI-wise I always, always test INTJ (really high Ni, too). The journey to typing myself was very long, but in short, after studying functions and discovering more about myself, I've concluded I am actually an INFJ.

    As for what kind of person I am, I'm actually very quiet and tend to lurk more, but am more relaxed and friendly once I get used to people / a place.

    I hope we can get along.


    ~ sterres
    Welcome!! Glad to see you here. :hi: Since you just joined - maybe check this out since it's going on now:

    Interview With Dario Nardi!

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  7. #7
    Senior Member Novella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4W5
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Welcome to Typology Central, hope you enjoy your stay

  8. #8
    notte stellata Earl Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    648 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    Hello, have you thought about your AD&D alignment, it really is the greatest guide or typology there is
    Is new to forums, fumbles with how to reply-

    I test True Neutral or Neutral Good. Personality tests generally interest me, so I've taken a few aside from Myers Briggs.


    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Welcome!! Glad to see you here. :hi: Since you just joined - maybe check this out since it's going on now:

    Interview With Dario Nardi!
    Thank you so much!! I'll read it.


    And for everyone else, thank you very much for the welcomes.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Eternal Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    133

    Default

    A little belated welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay with us
    MBTI: INFJ
    Enneagram:2w1 5w4 8w7 so/sx/sp
    Socionic:EII, Fi
    Astrology:Capricorn Sun - Taurus Moon - Aquarius Rising
    Aura Colors: Primary Color Indigo, Secondary Color Blue

    more to see and to find out...

    Wings

    On great white gentle wings
    Your soul rise towards Heaven,
    Hover to the stars.


    Souls

    Divine
    Living sparks:
    Ancient, eternal, sublime -
    Love, light, justice, truth:
    Souls

    (Poetry by me)
    Likes Earl Grey liked this post

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Welcome!
    Likes Earl Grey liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Hi, cut the grass here
    By disregard in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM
  2. I'm here...now what?
    By Wolf in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
  3. Why I am here
    By HilbertSpace in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 01:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO