User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: hello!

  1. #31
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    How is it cute? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    Tube systems are convenient and especially London, everything seems to be interconnected in London.

    I find big people are always the nicest and kindest
    Haha he is actually quite nice and very helpful (I initially typed kind and deleted it). An INTJ friend of mine who is kinda 'inspirationally' has-it-ALL-together.

    I just wanted to end the post on a funny note.
    .

  2. #32
    Member Axwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Haha he is actually quite nice and very helpful (I initially typed kind and deleted it). An INTJ friend of mine who is kinda 'inspirationally' has-it-ALL-together.

    I just wanted to end the post on a funny note.
    Lol, It was funny

    I had an INTJ friend, but he wasn't the nicest

  3. #33
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    Lol, It was funny

    I had an INTJ friend, but he wasn't the nicest
    Whatever you expect from them, don't ever expect an INTJ to sound nice. And always always remember to expect plenty of condescension from them.

    I have 3 close INTJs, all of them are intolerably condescending. But, once I mention that I don't appreciate it or going to tolerate ever again (unlike a wife beater's wife who would tolerate an occasional beating) all 3 of them actually dropped their condescension.

    However, all three of them are some of the most dependable people I know.

    I am NOT saying all INTJs are dependable friends, However about their condescension....
    .

  4. #34
    good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Ahh... aka glorified fluid physics .
    Ahh don't we all just love fluid mechanics! What else is there to live for? :P

  5. #35
    Member Axwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Whatever you expect from them, don't ever expect an INTJ to sound nice. And always always remember to expect plenty of condescension from them.

    I have 3 close INTJs, all of them are intolerably condescending. But, once I mention that I don't appreciate it or going to tolerate ever again (unlike a wife beater's wife who would tolerate an occasional beating) all 3 of them actually dropped their condescension.

    However, all three of them are some of the most dependable people I know.

    I am NOT saying all INTJs are dependable friends, However about their condescension....
    Yeah, my INTJ friend was a smartass with a superiority complex, but he did have his pros, he was witty, we enjoyed the same interests as me (he was also a film enthusiast) and he wasn't as cold as people type INTJs to be. I do know another INTJ as well, but I don't know him that well, but he is nice and doesn't have a superiority complex, he isn't the type of person I would mix with though.

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. Hello - First Post
    By Sartorial in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Hello all you out there
    By mkobrien76 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Hello, I'm Fortunato
    By Totenkindly in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
  5. Hello again
    By MacGuffin in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO