User Tag List

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    3w4

Wink Heey..! I don't know my MBTI type, but I promise I'm interesting. ;)

I'm new..yep. I think my enneagram is 3w4.

I really am excited to see the responses I get from people here. I am also really curious about what my type is. I have some ideas in mind, but it's no fun if I tell you.

Here's some things about me, so you can get some kind of impression of my character.

I can act emotional, but my emotions do not run deep. Basically, I'm not A sensitive person, most of the time.

I can also be stubborn. No worries though, it usually doesn't show. My intentions aren't bad.

A lot of my close friends seem to think I'm inspirational- so I guess that's cool. People always tell me my friends or others have these great feelings towards me, that they thought I picked up on. But I don't pay attention to that much anymore. I can be good at manipulating people if I try, but I don't.

I'm naturally sarcastic, because I love getting high reactions from people- and I do.

When I'm in A talkative mood, I can charm people easily.. but usually, I'm pretty shy.

I'll admit this too...I'm pretty conceited.

I try to stay open minded with people and their opinions. I dislike "arguing" unless it's in a calm rational matter, where it's just debate. I try to avoid it. But I can be over bearing when someone tries and insults my values..

But usually I can get along with people who don't try to control me or tell me who to be- meaning you.

And, lastly, I AM CURIOUS. I love coming up with ideas. I can be indecisive, but I can also be very decisive. I ask "Why?" Quite often. Well, when I decide to actually talk..

This is kinda long for an introduction I think- Hopefully no one saw it and decided to pass it by.

MBTI
    INKP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Return Statement

= Facts About Me =
    - I can act unemotional, but my emotions run deep.
    - I can be stubborn, but only about certain things.
    - People tell me I'm smart, but I no longer really listen.
    - I can be manipulative, but am typically too kind-hearted, absent-minded, or lazy to try.
    - My sense of humor is so dry a camel once died there.
    - I enjoy getting a rise out of people, but prefer to avoid "real" conflict.
    - I am incredibly conceited.
    - I enjoy debates, but not hot ones.
    - I don't like being told what to do.
    - I am shy.
    - I am curious when I choose to be, unless I choose not to be, and that in itself is the most curious thing.

Eleven facts about me, ten of which match closely with yours. Therefore, I deduce that you are 91% me.

Very good choice for a username. Welcome to the forums!
    "Quiiri ath metahn i'ashei?"
    Chronically Gephyrophobic

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMe View Post
    I'm new..yep. I think my enneagram is 3w4.

I really am excited to see the responses I get from people here. I am also really curious about what my type is. I have some ideas in mind, but it's no fun if I tell you.

Here's some things about me, so you can get some kind of impression of my character.

I can act emotional, but my emotions do not run deep. Basically, I'm not A sensitive person, most of the time.

I can also be stubborn. No worries though, it usually doesn't show. My intentions aren't bad.

A lot of my close friends seem to think I'm inspirational- so I guess that's cool. People always tell me my friends or others have these great feelings towards me, that they thought I picked up on. But I don't pay attention to that much anymore. I can be good at manipulating people if I try, but I don't.

I'm naturally sarcastic, because I love getting high reactions from people- and I do.

When I'm in A talkative mood, I can charm people easily.. but usually, I'm pretty shy.

I try to stay open minded with people and their opinions. I dislike "arguing" unless it's in a calm rational matter, where it's just debate. I try to avoid it. But I can be over bearing when someone tries and insults my values..

But usually I can get along with people who don't try to control me or tell me who to be- meaning you.

And, lastly, I AM CURIOUS. I love coming up with ideas. I can be indecisive, but I can also be very decisive. I ask "Why?" Quite often. Well, when I decide to actually talk..

This is kinda long for an introduction I think- Hopefully no one saw it and decided to pass it by.
    Welcome, you are an ENFJ...

Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar

Based on nothing other than the title, I'm going with EP, probably Ne dom, probably ENFP
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar

Nevermind.

I dislike "arguing" unless it's in a calm rational matter, where it's just debate. I try to avoid it.
    Hmm... probably not ENTP either...

I suppose yeghor might be right with ENFJ...
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Welcome

my thoughts after reading your post and the comments of others : ENFJ (with only slight preference for F & J).