User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: INFJ Import

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default INFJ Import

I like how I click on a link and think...and I find myself registering at a mirror of the place where I just was. I don't have an addiction! Really! But maybe this place will be kinder and just as interesting.

So, right then.

I'm 20. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia, but am studying down in Savannah, GA at the Savannah College of Art and Design. 'S a great place most of the time. I want to be an illustrator...that knows how to do anything and everything an illustrator could ever possibly do in life.

I love MMORPGs...and am a recovering MMO addict...but I can bet you I'll be back in the games with Pirates of the Burning Sea and/or Ragnarok Online II. On that note, it's really fun to run mental circles around n00bs in online games...though I can suck horrendously at come backs.

All I have/want to say at the moment.

MBTI
    INXP

Hello there.

Have you contemplated the new LOTR online game?

-Geoff

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Indeed I have. It sounded okay, but the fact that it is based off one of my favourite book series was troubling. There were also some features that put me off from playing it.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hello, welcome to teh boards.
    I wish i could speak correctly, i'm sick of people laughing at me

MBTI
    ISTP

Welcome!

What about Warhammer? Play WoW?

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Indeed I have. It sounded okay, but the fact that it is based off one of my favourite book series was troubling. There were also some features* that put me off from playing it.
    *features that put you off :

-you need to eat occasionally?
    -you need to sleep occasionally?
    -without enough daylight, your skin flakes off?

MBTI
    INTJ

Welcome.

Should I be expecting random F explosions from now on? Or merely random huggle-pouncing?
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thanks.

Not Warhammer. WoW turned me off when it became popular and thusly populated by lots and lots of young, annoying people.

I've played:

Ragnarok Online - it was great while I was 14-17, and I played it with my brother, which is the reason I'm considering going to RO2. I haven't played an MMO with my brother since this game, so I miss the connection.

ROSE (Rush On Seven Episodes) - Played this for a short time while it was in open beta. It was okay for a while, but it got overpopulated and viciously hacked...people started acting like idiots. (By people I mean...almost every single person I met hadn't a clue how to behave.)

Anarchy Online - Really, really cool. The only reason I quit was because the developers and administration had given up on being in any possible way helpful to players. They even went so far as to ban a group of people for "exploiting" but never told them exactly what went wrong and went so far as to slander their names on the forums. In my opinion, no game administration should ever resort to mud-slinging in a public setting. I still think the admin and GM involved owe those people an apology.

Saga of Ryzom - Nice artwork and a cool concept, though it lacked severely in content and "things to keep me entertained" and I eventually got bored.

EQ - Pretty good. My graphics card had an issue with loading the foreground and background textures such that the whole landscape would flicker maddeningly before my eyes. I had to stop after a couple of hours and felt a little sick.

Voyage Century Online - It was in a free beta and my friends and I wanted to try out this as a precursor to POTBS. There were a lot of bugs and I really wish the customer service reps had been able to speak proper English. They did a not too bad of a job working out the kinks in a sailing dominant game, though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Welcome.

Should I be expecting random F explosions from now on? Or merely random huggle-pouncing?
    Probably not. Only my boyfriend is privy to random huggle-pounces and completely random and nonsensical F explosions. I'll behave. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    *features that put you off :

-you need to eat occasionally?
    -you need to sleep occasionally?
    -without enough daylight, your skin flakes off?

Actually, yes! That was part of it. I was scared for a while about getting addicted to another MMO. And then of course...I got talked into POTBS since it's coming out in June and I'll be out of school then...and figured it would be worth waiting for it and playing with a bunch of people I know fairly well.

I can't tell you the horror I discovered at the thought of camping yet MORE bosses! Hours and hours of sitting there....waiting...scheduling my life in accordance to boss spawns.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    I can't tell you the horror I discovered at the thought of camping yet MORE bosses! Hours and hours of sitting there....waiting...scheduling my life in accordance to boss spawns.
    Heh, back when I was 20, I used to spend a lot of my life camping around boss respawns on online MUDs (text based MMORPG, really), waiting for another chance to gain XP, good item drops. I dont think I've really done that very much since that age.

Maybe it's something you have to go through at age 20.

....in my case it was 1992.

-Geoff