MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Default Hi pls like me

Hi everyone.

I've been into MBTI for twelve years but haven't interacted much in online communities. Being an ISFJ makes it hard to fit in and be accepted so I mainly lurk. I did an experiment where I pretended to be an INFJ and I was treated a lot better so it's definitely the sensor thing that gets me pre judged.

I just want a place to share my love of typology. I can't talk about it in real life as no one else is into it. I know this is like the most type 2 thing to say ever but please like me ๐Ÿ˜‚

A bit about me. I'm married to an INTP and we have a daughter who I am pretty sure is an extrovert. God help us ๐Ÿ˜‚ No surprise here but I work in a caring profession and I hope to study nursing when my daughter is older. Yes I'm a walking ISFJ stereotype ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I hope to interact more with people here and that you'll accept me and not view me just as my type. I'm not horrible, narrow minded, incapable of critical thinking, or here to force tradition on people lol. Those are some strange sensor stereotypes that just describe every old person I've met. If I was all of those things I don't think an INTP would have married me haha.
    ISFJ - 2w1 - SEI

Amethyst's Snowqueen Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp

Welcome, I love your avi
    But then came the Tongues on that terrible day
    Steadfast as winter, they entered the fray
    And all heard the music of Alduin's doom
    The sweet song of Skyrim, sky-shattering Thu'um

โœบ๐”ธ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ช๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•–๐•จ๐•–๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••, ๐•’ ๐•™๐•š๐••๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–. ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•  ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•– โœบ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by LittleVoice View Post
    Hi everyone.

I've been into MBTI for twelve years but haven't interacted much in online communities. Being an ISFJ makes it hard to fit in and be accepted so I mainly lurk. I did an experiment where I pretended to be an INFJ and I was treated a lot better so it's definitely the sensor thing that gets me pre judged.

I just want a place to share my love of typology. I can't talk about it in real life as no one else is into it. I know this is like the most type 2 thing to say ever but please like me ๐Ÿ˜‚

A bit about me. I'm married to an INTP and we have a daughter who I am pretty sure is an extrovert. God help us ๐Ÿ˜‚ No surprise here but I work in a caring profession and I hope to study nursing when my daughter is older. Yes I'm a walking ISFJ stereotype ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I hope to interact more with people here and that you'll accept me and not view me just as my type. I'm not horrible, narrow minded, incapable of critical thinking, or here to force tradition on people lol. Those are some strange sensor stereotypes that just describe every old person I've met. If I was all of those things I don't think an INTP would have married me haha.
    Awww you sound sweet already, you shall be my older/younger sister from another mother and weโ€™ll run off into the sunset together.

(Pleasure you meet you too!)

*Edit because I just realized I have no idea how old you are compared to me so I shouldnโ€™t assume lol
    โ€œThe world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.โ€ ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Haha I'm 28 but people always assume I'm older online.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!
    ISFJ - 2w1 - SEI
    Likes Maya Dawn liked this post

Hello, welcome. People are friendly here, and we have our share of sensors (and a huge bank of feelers). There are many light-hearted threads you can participate in to quickly get to know others. FWIW, people are mostly treated for how they treat others instead of what type they list themselves as. You'd fit in well. Enjoy your stay.
    S K Yใ€€K I N G
    It is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.
    Its existence had been completely unknown because it lived so high in the sky.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    Hello, welcome. People are friendly here, and we have our share of sensors (and a huge bank of feelers). There are many light-hearted threads you can participate in to quickly get to know others. FWIW, people are mostly treated for how they treat others instead of what type they list themselves as. You'd fit in well. Enjoy your stay.
    Glad to hear it! After lurking a bit this community does seem the most diverse in terms if type.
    ISFJ - 2w1 - SEI

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

my mom is an isfj... nothing wrong with it...

welcome...
    "I will employ all of my cunning and my patience
    Then we will persevere
    I find I can get behind radical ideas and make them real
    You do what you want to do
    I cannot tell you how to feel"

โ€œNothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.โ€
    -marie curie
    Likes LittleVoice, Maya Dawn liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LittleVoice View Post
    Hi everyone.

Welcome, it's lovely to have you! Don't worry about being a sensor, such exquisitely rare creatures in typology circles are not only needed here but wanted. Please like us too!
    Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cuยทriยทous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit of the Forest View Post
    Welcome, it's lovely to have you! Don't worry about being a sensor, such exquisitely rare creatures in typology circles are not only needed here but wanted. Please like us too!
    You're a fellow Hufflepuff I see! Yay!

I'm enjoying myself so far and no one has been mean to me so I'm hoping to stay!
    ISFJ - 2w1 - SEI
    Likes Hermit of the Forest liked this post

หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™* หš๏ผŠ Luminous's Avatar
    MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ๐Ÿผ Fi

Welcome to the forum.
    โœฆแ–แ’แŽฅแŽฎ เธ„ โ„“ฮนษฌษฌโ„“ษ› แฤฑษ ษงษฌ ส„เธ„ล‹ษฌเธ„ส‚ษฌฤฑฦˆโœฆ -: โœฆ :-โ‹ ฦ’ O แ–‡ G E แ—ช I แ‘Ž ฦ’ I แ–‡ E โ‹-: โœฆ :-โ˜…แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด‡สŸ๊œฑโ˜…
    โœง * ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โœฆ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ * โŠฑ9w1โœถ๏ผณโœถ2w1โœถ๏ผธโœถ5w6โŠฐ * ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โœฆ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ * โœง
    โœฆี‡ั’ั”ัั” เธ„ัั” เน“ฯƒัั” ั‚ะฝฮนฮท๏ปญั• ฮนฮท ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ฮท ฮฑฮทโˆ‚ ั”ฮฑัั‚ะฝ ี‡ั’ฮฑฮท เธ„ัั” โˆ‚ัั”ฮฑะผั‚ ฯƒฦ’ ฮนฮท ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฯะฝฮนโ„“ฯƒั•ฯƒฯะฝัƒ.โœฆ
    Likes LittleVoice liked this post